NANCY GRACE - Tuesday, 12/23/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Greta VS on Fox says the tattoo artists that gave Casey her tattoo will be on next (right after the commercial). Fox national. On now.

I understand they cannot pinpoint the exact day and time of death. But what kind of window would they be able to get ... months? weeks? days?

Isn't there a date of death included on the death certificate?

no thread for Greta...........tatoo guy said "BELLA VIDA" 2x2 inch on shoulder...July2...kc wanted another appt. but never came. No Caylee with her, had gf car. Said Caylee with a nanny, like he cared. He said she was sweet and just like any other day............

Interview with Lance from the tattoo parlor and Greta VS over. Nothing new, no news we haven't already heard before. He seemed polite and well spoken.

My family did not choose a tombstone for my father until a year after his death. My mother could not face the finality. She said she couldn't bear to make the decisions or have the discussions before then.

When we chose the stone and words, it wasn't to mark the anniversary. It was simply as soon as my mother was up to being a part of it.

I wish mine had waited....one sister decided it had to be done and NOW....hate what it says....even funeral director encouraged waiting...but--- thats a whole lot of issues with that one for me....families....

How accurate do you think this persons staement was?Do they know who this person was?Did the police check his phone or cell or pay phone if he?really talked to Casey?Do you know where Casey was these two days and what she was doing?

June 24 or June 25: Detective Corp. Yuri Melich testified during Casey Anthony's bond hearing that a witness came forward who said he had talked to Casey on the phone on either June 24 or June 25 and that he heard Caylee in the background. The witness said that at one point in the conversation Casey told Caylee to get down from the table.

That was Jesse G. but he has since recanted that statement saying he was not sure it was Caylee or of the date.

Go to this thread and look at post #670 and tell me if you see a pair of white sunglasses in the photo:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76732&page=27

Late to the thread, but I'll try.

If I begin in lower left-hand corner and look up 1/2" then move eyes 1.5-2" to the right, I do see what could be a pair of glasses in the leaves.

Having said that, they can't be the infamous KC white glasses from the "Target Perp Collection of 2008" (stole that from DianeB months ago,) as she still had them long after June 16th in her daily runs to & from sanctuary a la JB.

I kept thinking perhaps the were finally gathering up the evidence for the other trial...the one where she was wearing the sunglasses that she got at Target with amy money????? As long as they were in the area...
They could have also been looking for sunglasses since thre are lots of pics with Caylee in them --- perhaps a pair of them....

But I was wondering if perhaps it would be for evidence for the other since they will both be coming up---and hey she did have a way of showing off those purchases......

Thank you. That makes good sense, zoey. I just always get confused (and even a little irritated) when their commentary doesn't match their video -- It fogs the message for me. . . Must be my age. :confused:

Late to the thread, but I'll try.

If I begin in lower left-hand corner and look up 1/2" then move eyes 1.5-2" to the right, I do see what could be a pair of glasses in the leaves.

Having said that, they can't be the infamous KC white glasses from the "Target Perp Collection of 2008" (stole that from DianeB months ago,) as she still had them long after June 16th in her daily runs to & from sanctuary a la JB.

Could be? Maybe they fell off her head and she bought a replacement pair with Amy's stolen checks.

Is there a link or transcript anywhere on the forum or internet with the 911 calls from the meter reader?

I find it really strange that KC purchased (with Amy's money) a pair of white sunglasses to match the icon she downloaded on her computer in late April 2008.
ICONATOR_7692771b99e1905f0787948-1.gif
and I think this is her favorite facial pose (taken in 2007)
miscpics130-2.jpg
. She seems to be fulfilling all her fantasies and parading them in front of the world. The husband I got rid of was like this. Once he was suspected of an affair and confronted, he would flaunt and taunt but would never admit it. It was torture until I woke up! Bye bye *advertiser censored*. :loser: Is that rude?

NG going on about KC lounging, napping, sleeping and ordering snacks, candy, etc...sounds to me like KC might have a weight issue before long ;-)

lol
as much as i can't stand that thing, there's not much more for her to do.
maybe she should try sit-ups and push-ups before she gains a quick 50.
:woohoo: bet her skin is all pasty too. :)
imo

Does anybody remember the date of Casey's Facebook posting of the small child hanging from a noose?

The one that said "Why do people kill people who kill people to show that people should not kill people?"

The Teddy was hanging, not the child. The child was crying. Creepy eh?

As for the sunglasses, maybe someone saw her with her car backed up to the woods?

They may aslo want the sunglasses bought with Amy's funds just for a show and tell before the jury. I don't think you get to keep ill gotten goods. Make that, I know you can't keep it once it is found.

Stripped Caylee's room? Maybe her bed, but her whole room? I dunno.

OMG, now that would just be too much! SURELY she isn't that dumb...or is she. :crossfingers:

I have come to believe we all gave KC way too much credit in this murder. Many of us, including myself, believed she took the time to find a place to put Caylee where she would not be found. (like feeding her to the gators)

It appears this girl is just another run of the mill criminal who does stupid things which will put her away for life. I now believe she just dumped that bag as close as she did because GA was on her trail and she knew he was going to catch her if she didn't.

She tried to play "backwards" and give hints, but she was too stupid to even do that well enough that someone in the family could move the body.

I am convinced she dumped that baby on the 24th (if that is really the date GA got his gas cans) in a fit of panic and intended to go back and move it later, but the water took over the area and she could never find it again. It may be she got to tied up in her "life with Tony" that she never even bothered to go back.

Could be? Maybe they fell off her head and she bought a replacement pair with Amy's stolen checks.

(You know I prefer Advil - why you stressing me?) :crazy:

Agree in theory, but to me, if I am seeing glasses there, the lenses look much smaller?

Could that be any more ballsy? "Oh Gee, I appear to have lost my favourite white sunglasses. Bet that evil Nanny has them.

Oh well, I think I'll just go steal from my BF and pull a fraud to replace them. Hmmm.... Maybe I should buy some beer for the boys and some new lingerie while I am at it? Note to self: Make dinner shopping list after checking AH's bank balance."

wasn't casey arrested the very night cindy brought her home. I mean she really wasn't in the house very long after cindy brought her home. Except when she was under house arrest. I wonder why it took them so long to take anything from her room? She even marched off to jail in a stolen hoodie???????? Strange.

ita. .

I have come to believe we all gave KC way too much credit in this murder. Many of us, including myself, believed she took the time to find a place to put Caylee where she would not be found. (like feeding her to the gators)

It appears this girl is just another run of the mill criminal who does stupid things which will put her away for life. I now believe she just dumped that bag as close as she did because GA was on her trail and she knew he was going to catch her if she didn't.

She tried to play "backwards" and give hints, but she was too stupid to even do that well enough that someone in the family could move the body.

I am convinced she dumped that baby on the 24th (if that is really the date GA got his gas cans) in a fit of panic and intended to go back and move it later, but the water took over the area and she could never find it again. It may be she got to tied up in her "life with Tony" that she never even bothered to go back.

All of us didn't give her that amount of credit.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpond1972
Back