NANCY GRACE - Tuesday, 12/23/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
dp talking about caylee's sunglasses being taken in last search of the house

(totally off topic, but, I think DP is such a cutie!)

Nancy said they took soil from the Anthony home.Was this done recently and was it from the back yard.Did I hear before the dogs(or one dog)smelled something in the back yard before?I am glad they are checking this.

Yes, cadaver dogs hit in the back yard back in July or early August.

"I'm not buying it"- me neither Nancy....hopefully it is not wishful thinking but I think something "significant" is resulting!:waitasec:

The sunglasses are confusing. I can't think of why they'd take them.

Was she wearing sunglasses the day that friend of hers saw her jogging? Or the day Tony picked her up when she ran out of gas?

There might be some soil on Casey's shoes from the site where Caylee's remains were found.

White sunglasses are something LE took and NG says they're a link to the crime scene.

how can a's stay in that house??/
that 1 guy that saw a woman coming out of woods/ saw red sunglasses?
was that ever made T or F???

Could just a small piece of the plastic on the sunglasses broken off without being noticed and returned to the home with KC OR could fingerprints and/or blood be on them?! Reaching< I know...forgive me...I just so want justice for our Caylee. :mad:

Are they even sure it is Casey's sunglasses? I've seen pics of Caylee wearing sunglasses...

when did kc buy the big white sunglasses and did her Target shopping spree????

There might be some soil on Casey's shoes from the site where Caylee's remains were found.

White sunglasses are something LE took and NG says they're a link to the crime scene.

Did the criminal mastermind have a receipt in the bag?

What did NG say about someone seeing Casey - a witness?

Sunglasses or certain clothing could be significant if someone witnessed her dumping Caylee or there were videos or pictures from someone or from security cameras.

Could just a small piece of the plastic on the sunglasses broken off without being noticed and returned to the home with KC OR could fingerprints and/or blood be on them?! Reaching< I know...forgive me...I just so want justice for our Caylee. :mad:

ahhhhh, if the glass/plastic is taken out of frames, the LE just might find body fluid or something minute!!!! I know I clean the glass but never the crease or ear piece............

I thought she got those white frame sunglasses at Target with Amy's money while Amy was on vacation?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind
Back