NANCY GRACE - Tuesday, 12/23/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The sunglasses are confusing. I can't think of why they'd take them.

Was she wearing sunglasses the day that friend of hers saw her jogging? Or the day Tony picked her up when she ran out of gas?

May I aske what day he picked her up when she ran out of gas.

Are they even sure it is Casey's sunglasses? I've seen pics of Caylee wearing sunglasses...

Did GA say Caylee was wearing sunglasses when he supposedly saw them leave on 6/16?

KC's white sunglasses were bouht with AH's $ in July- maybe she bought them to replace anither pair she broke/lost at crime scene?

Did GA say Caylee was wearing sunglasses when he supposedly saw them leave on 6/16?

KC's white sunglasses were bouht with AH's $ in July- maybe she bought them to replace anither pair she broke/lost at crime scene?

I think he did!

NG mentions LE taking soil samples from the Anthony's backyard. This is one thing I've been curious about as they took samples during the initial search of the backyard with cadaver dogs, and they also said there was dirt in the trunk of the car.

This has always bugged me...way back when...there was talk of "dirt" in KC's trunk, then when the results came back, there seems to be no mention of this previously reported "dirt". Whatever happened with/to the "dirt"?

Talking about CA being mean to KC, and if that influenced her behavior and killing Caylee. Duh.

Caller asks about possibility of Casey being abused by Cindy. The attorney panel doesn't think so, and Leticia says the public has gotten that impression from what Casey has said.

If the last time she (Caylee) left the house she was reported wearing those little sunglasses, and they show up in her room, not with her... then it would give them reason to seize them.

"Ultimately could have been an accident"? OK...how many times do you play with your child with duct tape??!! :furious:

I thought she got those white frame sunglasses at Target with Amy's money while Amy was on vacation?

I thought so too...........wonder if she went back to the site and wore them at that time and was spotted by someone?

You know, I am so impressed by LE, FBI, all of them who worked on this crime scene. They just pulled out all the stops for Caylee, and I appreciate it so much.

I just had to say that :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pinkriggs75
Back