NANCY GRACE - Tuesday, 12/23/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ha, lawyer just said kc grieving in her own way.........yeah eating fruit cocktail and expensive waters.............

Did I hear nancy right?The meter readerthought he saw something white and round near the tree in august?And a snake scared them away.

The meter reader said he had seen diamond back rattle snakes in there before. He did not go into woods because of that.

Attorney says that the sunglasses may match up with something found at the site, that would place Casey there. He mentioned a missing lens, something broken off of the sunglasses.

Did I hear nancy right?The meter readerthought he saw something white and round near the tree in august?And a snake scared them away.

Yes, round and white.

Thought. The folliage is so dense if she was wearing sun glasses she would have had to have lifted them, probably put on top of her head...I do that all the time. I also have them fall off when I bend over...All the time.

Hear me out... I think (and I could be wrong) it is a possiblity that it is actually Caylee's little white sunglasses taken, because the last known sighting of her in the house before Casey supposedly took her to her supposed kidnapping babysitter, she had on those white little sunglasses, per GA. If LE found them in Caylee's room, then it calls into question how did they get back at the house if Caylee was last seen with them on, leaving. It could be another little point of proof that Caylee was back at the house after GA last saw them that day. How else would the little sunglasses get back at the house?

*goes back to my corner* I know... I'm off the wall... but I can't help but think it could probably be Caylee's white sunglasses they seized... sorry. :(

Etamologist says the insect life may create the time frame for when the remains were placed there.

I love nancy Grace,But did she just say no one that was accused of murder got out of prison to go to thier child or someones funeral?Darlie Routier got to her sons funeral right?

Yes, round and white.

Thought. The folliage is so dense if she was wearing sun glasses she would have had to have lifted them, probably put on top of her head...I do that all the time. I also have them fall off when I bend over...All the time.

yep and wonder if the glasses fell into the deep brush and it was dusk.......bet LE found them! and then kc goes and buys a 'replacement' and now they have proof! I am hoping on this one!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back