NANCY GRACE - Tuesday, 12/23/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I love nancy Grace,But did she just say no one that was accused of murder got out of prison to go to thier child or someones funeral?Darlie Routier got to her sons funeral right?

That was before she was arrested and charged.

Yes, round and white.

Thought. The folliage is so dense if she was wearing sun glasses she would have had to have lifted them, probably put on top of her head...I do that all the time. I also have them fall off when I bend over...All the time.
I sure can see that happening ~ good point!

Wasn't Casey arrested the very night Cindy brought her home. I mean she really wasn't in the house very long after Cindy brought her home. Except when she was under house arrest. I wonder why it took them so long to take anything from her room? She even marched off to jail in a stolen hoodie???????? Strange.

Casey was not arrested the night Cindy brought her home and made the now infamous 911 calls. I don't remember WHEN she was arrested, but it was some time after that.

Hear me out... I think (and I could be wrong) it is a possiblity that it is actually Caylee's little white sunglasses taken, because the last known sighting of her in the house before Casey supposedly took her to her supposed kidnapping babysitter, she had on those white little sunglasses, per GA. If LE found them in Caylee's room, then it calls into question how did they get back at the house if Caylee was last seen with them on, leaving. It could be another little point of proof that Caylee was back at the house after GA last saw them that day. How else would the little sunglasses get back at the house?

*goes back to my corner* I know... I'm off the wall... but I can't help but think it could probably be Caylee's white sunglasses they seized... sorry. :(

Good point! If Casey waited until George left to go to work on June 16th, then she and Caylee could have gone back to the house and Caylee's death occurred there.

Caylee's remains have now been released to a funeral home.
I am so relieved to hear that information. Now we know that she is being treated with respect and dignity FINALLY! Bless her little heart. It is almost over and she can rest in peace.

Casey was not arrested the night Cindy brought her home and made the now infamous 911 calls. I don't remember WHEN she was arrested, but it was some time after that.
LE remained with Casey until her arrest which happened later in the morning on the 16th of July. The interviews began on the 15th after the 911 calls.

I love nancy Grace,But did she just say no one that was accused of murder got out of prison to go to thier child or someones funeral?Darlie Routier got to her sons funeral right?

O/T And let's not forget the Carol Carr case. She shot and killed her two sons who were in a rest home suffering from Huntington's Disease. She was let out to attend the funeral but was taken right back to jail.

I've been looking all over - has LE released the 911 (or whatever he called) from Aug 11, 12 ,13? I can't find a link. I know NG has been playing them but I want to listen myself.

TY!

GA saying on tape kc great mom and everyone knows it................puke!!!

Good point! If Casey waited until George left to go to work on June 16th, then she and Caylee could have gone back to the house and Caylee's death occurred there.
Again, exactly what I think did happen. She called both the house and both parents that afternoon and I've always thought it was to check and make sure nobody was home. MOO

How accurate do you think this persons staement was?Do they know who this person was?Did the police check his phone or cell or pay phone if he?really talked to Casey?Do you know where Casey was these two days and what she was doing?

June 24 or June 25: Detective Corp. Yuri Melich testified during Casey Anthony's bond hearing that a witness came forward who said he had talked to Casey on the phone on either June 24 or June 25 and that he heard Caylee in the background. The witness said that at one point in the conversation Casey told Caylee to get down from the table.

Could there be decomp that possibly could have splattered on the glasses? Even when wiped off there could be decomp between the frame and lenses.

kc evidentually doesn't want to go to funeral or her lawyers would be challenging it.

kc still has $379 left in her account...............wow, nice........I don't.......my checking account is way down....spent it on presents............

How accurate do you think this persons staement was?Do they know who this person was?Did the police check his phone or cell or pay phone if he?really talked to Casey?Do you know where Casey was these two days and what she was doing?

June 24 or June 25: Detective Corp. Yuri Melich testified during Casey Anthony's bond hearing that a witness came forward who said he had talked to Casey on the phone on either June 24 or June 25 and that he heard Caylee in the background. The witness said that at one point in the conversation Casey told Caylee to get down from the table.

That was Jesse G., who later recanted that part and said he was not sure about hearing Caylee then, that it may have been on another call week or two earlier.

Jesse Grund said that, and he retracted it.

oh my, little Caylee will never have a date of death on her tombstone..............sad

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back