NANCY GRACE ~ Tuesday, 12/30/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yup, I remember it!
:eek::eek:

What..................I'd love to see that transcript......Could this be when Defense filed a motion about "could have been accidental death" or words to that effect.

I think that is worth taking a second look.

Do you remember this Patty? Would you have a link?, or would it be in the Sticky's?

Thanks

What date did M.B.( the new spokes person for the A's ) come on the scene? CA looked real awful not saying a word and hanging her head down on the tape when they were talking about the sighting of Caylee at the mall. Something awful must have happened for her to look soooo bad. Maybe this was around the time when the PI's heard something about Caylee being dead in the woods....( if what LP says is true ) CA and GA started acting funnier around this time. Is this around the time to when JB wrote if Caylee was dead it was from an accidental poisoning? Everyone thought that strange for him to say if they still believe Caylee is alive and Casey was not guilty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbuckle
Does anyone remember a comment by JB in which he said something like it is not in KC best interest to reveil where caylee is. If someone else remembers this to then I will go back and look for the statement.

Originally Posted by PattyG
Yup, I remember it!

:eek::eek:

What..................I'd love to see that transcript......Could this be when Defense filed a motion about "could have been accidental death" or words to that effect.

I think that is worth taking a second look.

Do you remember this Patty? Would you have a link?, or would it be in the Sticky's?

Thanks

warbuckle was going to look for that statement as she posted the question and I replied " Yup, I remember".

I think it was during NG's live show when the police arrived at the Anthony's house when Casey was arrested on the check fraud charges. NG extended her show that evening and Jose walked out of the house hand in hand with Cindy.

FOUND IT! ... :woohoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zhB8ujDjIA :woohoo:

All videos of that day ... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2588122&postcount=30

It's not in the transcript as it was a video ... http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/29/ng.01.html

I think the "round white object" the meter reader said he saw was the skull.

That's what I've been thinking too since he first said it back in Aug. but we know now the skull was INSIDEthe bag :waitasec:

It is possible it got back INSIDE the bag but it's tough to buy that's what happened.

Your thoughts are?

Until he kicked the skull out of the bag in December, how could he have seen it?

I have no reason not to believe his version of what happened but OTH his description of what he saw back in Aug. definitely led me to believe it was the skull :confused:

That's what I've been thinking too since he first said it back in Aug. but we know now the skull was INSIDEthe bag :waitasec:

It is possible it got back INSIDE the bag but it's tough to buy that's what happened.

Your thoughts are?

Please refresh my memory. How do we really know that the skull was inside the bag? We only have the mr's description of events, right? I'm not trying to dispute, but just asking what is fact and what is reported.

Does anyone remember a comment by JB in which he said something like it is not in KC best interest to reveil where caylee is. If someone else remembers this to then I will go back and look for the statement.

He said it "wasn't in her best interest to show her cards".:eek:

Quote:

warbuckle was going to look for that statement as she posted the question and I replied " Yup, I remember".

I think it was during NG's live show when the police arrived at the Anthony's house when Casey was arrested on the check fraud charges. NG extended her show that evening and Jose walked out of the house hand in hand with Cindy.

FOUND IT! ... :woohoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zhB8ujDjIA :woohoo:

All videos of that day ... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2588122&postcount=30

It's not in the transcript as it was a video ... http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/29/ng.01.html

Oh Mizz Patty G...YOU ROCK!

That's exactly what I've been thinking! It WOULD be me, but I would deny it, LOL! Only my WS friends know of my obession, I need to be in a 12 step program..:crazy:

z7shysterical.gif

Wouldn't it be great if Meter guy finally just came out with it and said, "I belong to WS and we refuse to give up!"?! LOL

. . . Oh Yea, and the next thing you know we will all be trying to guess which poster he is . . .

gathering.gif

xox That was just too perfect SeriouslySearching ;}

Until he kicked the skull out of the bag in December, how could he have seen it?

Hi Debs, ITA, as for one thing the skull would not be white just being found in the woods.

To get bones white the ME boils them in her lab. I know that is awful to even think of. I'm thinking the bones would be brownish from having been in dirty water. That is why they had to sift dirt to find them, and I think the skull bones would be the same. IMO

PS: I have always LOVED your art work Debs, you are so clever and talented. Have had many a good laugh! xox

Please refresh my memory. How do we really know that the skull was inside the bag? We only have the mr's description of events, right? I'm not trying to dispute, but just asking what is fact and what is reported.

The MR gave his description & when LE arrived on the scene the skull was out of the bag laying on the ground so they confirmed his version..They really had no choice because he's the only witness to the events & they had no good reason not to believe him.

The truth is we'll never know..What I do know is I thought from his first description of "white & round" it was the skull..A few others here did too but most did not..I have no clue what anyone 'out' there thought but I wish I did!

I also understood LP to mean that his conversations with Hoover were recent (after the discovery of Caylee's remains).

I'm only part way through the thread so please excuse me if this has already been mentioned, but why would the PI tell LP he was going back to get the body if the body was already found? The conversation must have taken place prior to Caylee being found.

Hi Debs, ITA, as for one thing the skull would not be white just being found in the woods.

To get bones white the ME boils them in her lab. I know that is awful to even think of. I'm thinking the bones would be brownish from having been in dirty water. That is why they had to sift dirt to find them, and I think the skull bones would be the same. IMO

snipped

Good point! Now I have to rethink my POV! :bang:

When LP first said "daisy-chain", I recall some very brief smirking from Nancy and the others on-screen (I smirked too :crazy: ). I agree with you that on the surface LP meant it the way you explain it above but I also think his choice of THAT particular expression was also to thumb his nose at KC because I wouldn't doubt that she's had personal experience with the naughtier version of this expression. :camera:

:eek:

Did he ever take the polygraph? I mean since he's been back...did he come back initially for that reason?

No, it has never been reported that he's taken the polygraph. He initially came back to have dinner with Rev G and to plan a memorial for Caylee, according to what he said on Greta.

He said on NG one night to not be surprised if LE or FBI hits us with the news that they have the body.... then a few days later, the MR found the remains. I am VERY curious how he predicted that. If someone in LE had found the remains, they would NOT have let it sit there for two or three days and allowed someone else to stumble on it. They would have called CSI in immediately and declared it a crime scene.

He didn't predict it. He said they already had the body. He was wrong. He said months ago that they had part of the body. He was wrong then too.

He didn't predict it. He said they already had the body. He was wrong. He said months ago that they had part of the body. He was wrong then too.

As I just stated on another thread, good ol' LP. He sure seems to be the connection between all the players in this daisy chain he speaks about.

I'm only part way through the thread so please excuse me if this has already been mentioned, but why would the PI tell LP he was going back to get the body if the body was already found? The conversation must have taken place prior to Caylee being found.

That's what I got from last night's show. I have to say it shocked the heck out of me. He basically said there was obstruction.

As I just stated on another thread, good ol' LP. He sure seems to be the connection between all the players in this daisy chain he speaks about.

No joke-he's a slime ball. If he knew that Caylee's body had been located and then didn't report it-I hope they beat the tar out of him.:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo
Back