NANCY GRACE ~ Tuesday, 12/30/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At any point is the prosecutor compelled to share that forensic information with the defense?

They said as soon as the defense got the info (time of death/how long the remains were there) FL sunshine laws would put it out there for the rest of us.

I believe they also said it's already known to the ME so what's taking so long? :confused:

It would also help to know if the MR phoned any other tipline...KWIM

Yes, RR0004, I also wondered if he called another line. Never heard it mentioned if he did, or did I miss something? (Not an usual occurance in this case.:)

someone said before that LP said the video was from Nov 15th but Hoover only mentioned it to LP- they thought on dec 15th- is this correct? Dont feel like going thru all the posts again

The PI's went & looked at that area for a reason.

That most likely means that either Casey or one of the Anthony's said that they dumped the body there or they over heard something.

Why didn't LP mention seeing this tape until AFTER it was reported that there was a tape?

The man has been on TV every night & he never mentioned that the PI's working for the Anthony's claimed that they found Caylee & that they showed him a video of that area?

You would think that after Caylee's Body was found there he would have mentioned this.
Well, if there is any truth to LP stating on the 9th of December that a body had been found, and the PIs knew as of the 15th of November, then why did the As report on LKL (the 9th of December) that the PIs have proven everything Casey said to be true? (or something to that effect) That would, I suppose mean, that the nanny really did kidnap Caylee.

I don't think there is a connection. I think the PI was there on a tip, but found nothing. I think the MR was there, saw all the trash the first time, and decided to go back later when he was either in the area again...or when the water and foliage were less dense. I don't think there was some vast conspiracy or "daisy chain" involving these two people. If there was, there would not have been such a long time frame involved. MR started out there in August, the PI in November, and the MR found the body in December. If they were working together with some tip from Lee or someone else in LP's mind....they would have found the body much more quickly IMO. It's bunk.

I totally think you're right! Why would there be a 3 month gap? As you said, that's bunk, IMHO too. I think Mr. MR could be anyone of "us" if we had his job and were working in the A's area. I KNOW if it was me, I should would have been sleuthing around and doing it company time! ..and probably lost my job because of it. (which may be one thing he was worried about)! ..Oh yeah.. I would have gotten into trouble, cause there wouldn't be any meters being read! :crazy:

someone asked why LP didnt mention about seeing the videotape before now- Didn't it just come out 2 days ago that the private investigators filmed the crime scene= maybe hes not allowed to reveal anything before its put out there by the media, news reports-
Could the Anthonys have known Roy and it just hasnt come out yet? Wouldnt he be reading their meter as well? Was that his area all the time- and how often do they read the meters?
I believe that it was stated on one of the news shows that the Anthony house was in his territory.

I have always thought LP was working with someone with this case because he keeps giving us tidbits every night to work off of, whether true ones or not, but its like hes trying to put ideas in our heads to form a theory and I feel he does know more than we think and wants us to know also so hes throwing ideas out there. Has anyone researched the 2 private investigators yet and see what info is on their sites?
It was done a ways back IIRC.

Another reason I think LP is working with LE or whoever , is because hes always back here in Orlando- why would he be sticking around here and not gone back to Calif. by now this time-
Did he ever take the polygraph? I mean since he's been back...did he come back initially for that reason?

Looking at the dates, it looks like he read the meters on the 11th of the month.
August 11- he makes his first call saying that he was on his route and saw something suspicious
December 11- he finds the "right bag" and discovers the body of precious Caylee.

You're right, I wonder why he wasn't on that route in Sept, Oct, and Nov?
He'd been assigned somewhere else...then reassigned to his old route.

I totally think you're right! Why would there be a 3 month gap? As you said, that's bunk, IMHO too. I think Mr. MR could be anyone of "us" if we had his job and were working in the A's area. I KNOW if it was me, I should would have been sleuthing around and doing it company time! ..and probably lost my job because of it. (which may be one thing he was worried about)! ..Oh yeah.. I would have gotten into trouble, cause there wouldn't be any meters being read! :crazy:

LOL. I have to think that he is probably fairly obsessed with the case just like many of us are. I bet in many ways he is embarrassed at all the attention because it exposes his obsession. That could be me! LOL. Yikes.

LOL. I have to think that he is probably fairly obsessed with the case just like many of us are. I bet in many ways he is embarrassed at all the attention because it exposes his obsession. That could be me! LOL. Yikes.

That's exactly what I've been thinking! It WOULD be me, but I would deny it, LOL! Only my WS friends know of my obession, I need to be in a 12 step program..:crazy:

That's exactly what I've been thinking! It WOULD be me, but I would deny it, LOL! Only my WS friends know of my obession, I need to be in a 12 step program..:crazy:

You and me both. I am shivering just thinking about how I would explain all the searches on my computer if one of my family members suddenly met an untimely suspicious death! Just cuff me now....:eek::behindbar

Wouldn't it be great if Meter guy finally just came out with it and said, "I belong to WS and we refuse to give up!"?! LOL

You and me both. I am shivering just thinking about how I would explain all the searches on my computer if one of my family members suddenly met an untimely suspicious death! Just cuff me now....:eek::behindbar

You would have tons of witnesses at least:blowkiss:

Thanks for saying that! ITA! I never said I believed everything the man said, I just think there is a method to his madness. Sometimes he seems WAY out there but, if nothing else he has helped keep this case in the headlines.. so I am just waiting to see what or who shakes out and he does have a way of shaking things up. Who knows? For all his naysayers..stranger things have happened in this nightmare of a case, haven't they?...I'm sure plenty will disagree with me, but's that's just my own personal opinion. One thing for sure, he is relentless and that's ok with me. :)

Thanks, Pondering! That makes a few of us that feel this way. ;)

I've been thinking tonight what this trial is going to be like. Those of us who have followed trials for a lot of years have seen some doozies -- but I don't think "circus" will even come close to describing what this trial will be like. We'll have to invent a new word for it!

Seems the more money a defendant has to bring on the hired guns, the farther-fetched some of the theories become and the peripheral people and issues in the case are delved into in excruciating detail. This case, though -- with so many players and so many twists and turns and pretrial craziness -- lordy mercy, it's gonna be a total _________ (insert very, very bad hyphenated word)! :blushing:

You would have tons of witnesses at least:blowkiss:

Thank you!!! I feel much better now. LOL :blowkiss:

And SeriouslySearching...I think that would be great! Like right in the middle of the press conference he rips open his shirt and underneath is a t-shirt with a big WS on it! :woohoo:

Wouldn't it be great if Meter guy finally just came out with it and said, "I belong to WS and we refuse to give up!"?! LOL

LOL! You know SS, that's one of the few things in this tragic case that would not surprise me! :woohoo:

Did he ever take the polygraph? I mean since he's been back...did he come back initially for that reason?

Was he even asked to take a polygraph or was that another piece of LP fiction to show how important he was?

Because they didn't find the body. So he probably never gave it another thought. The PI's didn't go back there either to the best of our knowledge. The got some sort of tip....and thought they could or might find her...but it turned out there was nothing there. But now we hear from LP that it WASN'T the exact spot. So there goes the theory that the body wasn't there a month ago...it wasn't where they filmed because they didn't film in the right spot. That is what I personally suspected all along. I suspected that...or that the video was taken from a distance and could not possibly disclose a body in that dense underbrush.

I'd love to know if this is ALL of the video of the area. What, we've heard it's a 2 1/2 minute clip, right? Is that ALL of the clip, or is that just what LP and others have seen? Who knows what more tape could exist that might actually NOT be helpful to CA.

So what if they videotaped in the general vicinity? What does that tell us? Did they videotape the exact area where the bag was found? I doubt it. Even if THEY DID...It says nothing. Given what we know now, that her remains were found dispersed over a one acre area, what could their video possibly indicate? That they were close but that they didn't find her. That's all it tells me. Just like the Gail video. mmm...hmmm...Lot's of "feelings" but no, they didn't stop. They didn't go in and and they didn't find her.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviamadyy
Back