NANCY GRACE ~ Tuesday, 12/30/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The PI's went & looked at that area for a reason.

That most likely means that either Casey or one of the Anthony's said that they dumped the body there or they over heard something.

Why didn't LP mention seeing this tape until AFTER it was reported that there was a tape?

The man has been on TV every night & he never mentioned that the PI's working for the Anthony's claimed that they found Caylee & that they showed him a video of that area?

You would think that after Caylee's Body was found there he would have mentioned this.

Remember when LP said.....I bet LE already has the body...on NG awhile back and this was before they found Caylee....
I think LP said he talked to the PI in Nov....
and I think that is why LP thinks there is some kind of Daisy chain going on between the A's,PI and Kronk

Another reason I think LP is working with LE or whoever , is because hes always back here in Orlando- why would he be sticking around here and not gone back to Calif. by now this time-

You can bet she will come into the court looking as cute and perky as possible. Wearing her "Mother of the Year" sash.

someone asked why LP didnt mention about seeing the videotape before now- Didn't it just come out 2 days ago that the private investigators filmed the crime scene= maybe hes not allowed to reveal anything before its put out there by the media, news reports-
Could the Anthonys have known Roy and it just hasnt come out yet? Wouldnt he be reading their meter as well? Was that his area all the time- and how often do they read the meters?

Jane pronounces LP's last name the correct way, with the fricative "th" (pah-the-ah) :)

Lol, but LP just pronounced it 'puh dill uh'!

He also called the Econ situation a 'fiasco'. Things I see on the second time I watch. :)

hopefully kc will be a huge blimp by the time of trial and not a sexy vamp...........imo

ROFL!!!! I would love to see her blow up like a big fat cow, however I think after trial. Juries a lot of the time are less sympathetic to the hotties, especially when they have exhibited promiscuous behavior which...well, you know what I'm sayin'

You can bet she will come into the court looking as cute and perky as possible. Wearing her "Mother of the Year" sash.

Does the "Mother of the Year" wave look just like the one they do in beauty pagents? Or maybe she can wear her "where is Caylee" t-shirt, you know with it tied in a knot around her waist.

Is it possible that LP could be working with LE and SA somehow? Perhaps being told what he can and cannot say during his tv appearances?

He sure does stir the pot and he speaks so certainly about things that I can't imagine LE would want him to say. I would think he would have been muzzled by now if they didn't want him talking.
;) Could be.

someone asked why LP didnt mention about seeing the videotape before now- Didn't it just come out 2 days ago that the private investigators filmed the crime scene= maybe hes not allowed to reveal anything before its put out there by the media, news reports-
Could the Anthonys have known Roy and it just hasnt come out yet? Wouldnt he be reading their meter as well? Was that his area all the time- and how often do they read the meters?

I think his theory on the MR being in the "daisy chain" is ridiculous. The meter reader was county employee who read meters...probably once a month. He covered the area in August, but I believe he was reading meters elsewhere after that. He returned in December to read meters there...or just returned to the area to search. I think it is total coincidence...or luck...or whatever...that he stumbled across the body. Probably because the foliage was less dense in December than earlier in the year...and the water had receded. I still don't understand why this has to be a vast conspiracy....

Does the "Mother of the Year" wave look just like the one they do in beauty pagents? Or maybe she can wear her "where is Caylee" t-shirt, you know with it tied in a knot around her waist.

I would guess it does! Wave....wave....LOL

My guess is JB will have her all cleaned up and looking very conservative. It will be interesting to see how she reacts to evidence being produced. If she will cry and wipe her little tears away so as not to mess up her mascara...or if she will high five her attorney when he makes a good point. Hmmmm

I actually cant see the connection between the meter reader and the private investigators to be honest- I just wondered if this was always his assigned area to read meters- seems like I always have the same guy reading the meter here- wonder why he was there in august and then again in December- wonder why someone else would fill in between august and December to read them and not Roy?

Did they actually say on NG tonight that there was a "time of death?" If it is, I wonder why that information has not been released yet.

I think his theory on the MR being in the "daisy chain" is ridiculous. The meter reader was county employee who read meters...probably once a month. He covered the area in August, but I believe he was reading meters elsewhere after that. He returned in December to read meters there...or just returned to the area to search. I think it is total coincidence...or luck...or whatever...that he stumbled across the body. Probably because the foliage was less dense in December than earlier in the year...and the water had receded. I still don't understand why this has to be a vast conspiracy....

Because complex conspiracy theories are more attractive, appealing and, stimulating to the human imagination than the plain simple truth.

Many prefer to believe that 9/11 was a Government conspiracy and not terrorists, likewise a similar group will be suspicious of LE and want to disctract from the facts with an appealing fantasy and mystery.

Did they actually say on NG tonight that there was a "time of death?" If it is, I wonder why that information has not been released yet.

I heard that from Kathi Belich on Issues with JVM. I am wondering if they found the clothes Caylee had on June 15 or 16th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back