Nancy Grace Wed Feb. 4, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget the ever popular "Breaking News".

No, after KC is convicted I never want to hear the words....

TOT MOM ever again!

Actually I'd be happy never to hear it again starting right now, but I know Nancy ain't gonna give it up.

I read way back when we first discussed the ZFG suit that perhaps they're not moving on the theft/fraud cases so they can keep them in their back pockets for a 'still gotcha' in the very unlikely case that KC is found not guilty for murder.

Does that seem like a reasonable way to proceed?

(Like you, I'd like to see some train rolling here, but if it's a good idea to sit on those charges... dunno)

hmmmm.. for some reason.. I was remembering it as the defence asking for the trail on the theft trial to be delayed to after the other one so they could devote their energys to the murder trail.. I may be remembering wrong.. I wish i knew where to look it up.. jezz been so long ago.
any one else remember this way or did i dream it?

True, they did admit not knowing what she looked liked, where she lived or her phone number. They did however say KC had talked about Zanny for a long time. GA said there was never a reaction when he asked Caylee about her, CA said she only talked about the puppy. SO, they did in fact infere she was real, was the nanny who kept Caylee.

Bold is mine--Cindy gave LE "Zannys" address--She made such a stink about it in one of the taped interviews.

I just hope the A's won't be selling shirts at the door!

I think that there are some plans for the "Caylee Forever in our Hearts" bracelets though--They're new and they made national news thanks to the sock debacle

How can it be selective? Can't anyone request public documents?

I think what she's trying to say is that since they haven't released the stuff they will be using in the murder trial (forensics that prove Casey did it) that it's LE way of being unfair and that they're doing it on purpose to show Casey in a negative light.

Bold is mine--Cindy gave LE "Zannys" address--She made such a stink about it in one of the taped interviews.

I think that there are some plans for the "Caylee Forever in our Hearts" bracelets though--They're new and they made national news thanks to the sock debacle

I think what she's trying to say is that since they haven't released the stuff they will be using in the murder trial (forensics that prove Casey did it) that it's LE way of being unfair and that they're doing it on purpose to show Casey in a negative light.

The bracelets should be given away to guests at the memorial service, a token of remembrance. It would be very inappropriate to sell anything.

hmmmm.. for some reason.. I was remembering it as the defence asking for the trail on the theft trial to be delayed to after the other one so they could devote their energys to the murder trail.. I may be remembering wrong.. I wish i knew where to look it up.. jezz been so long ago.
any one else remember this way or did i dream it?

No you may be right, but I believe the Pros. agreed to that for the reasons I cited. It would also serve their purposes to be amenable to leaving those charges hanging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth