Nancy Grace Wed Feb. 4, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy finally understands that KC is in control of Caylee's remains! :clap:
About time!

KC is holding up the burial. No one else. Jose is covering for her with the testing/autospy nonsense, but it is KC being spiteful beeeetch KC that is keeping Caylee in that cardboard box. She could care less if Caylee is ever buried, but when she is, SHE wants to be there somehow. (this is why they tried the jailhouse thing and now the video thing, they are trying to appease KC so she will agree to allow Caylee to be buried) I can hear it now...Caylee is MY daughter, I should be there, I am the victim here...ect, ect...ad naseum

KC cannot claim an insanity defense but IMHO she is scarily close. Don't make me angry.....

As evidence it would be available to all involved in the case probably. But to be disclosed in public documentation, I would doubt it. But if those involved in the case have, I can't imagine that someone hasn't leaked it. Everything else in the case has been.

Didn't we clear up this "leak" thing on Mythbusters Thread?

It is not a leak, it is the Sunshine Law. Leaks, leaks, leaks, leaks, the A's say this, the A's attorney says this, it is not a leak ---its a law!!

Sorry, interested, not picking on you :blowkiss: just using your post!

Okay, everybody say it with me....Sunshine Law, Sunshine Law, Sunshine Law!!

That's interesting. Why do you think that could incriminate them ?

Actually, that was a very poor example I gave. Questions pertaining to ZFG wouldn't incriminate them. If the depositions go into the area of Caylee's death, as the deposition for KC did, then they may well take the 5th. If KC confessed to any family member that she killed Caylee, and that person withheld that information from LE, they can't answer that question without incriminating themselves or lying under oath.

Actually, that was a very poor example I gave. Questions pertaining to ZFG wouldn't incriminate them. If the depositions go into the area of Caylee's death, as the deposition for KC did, then they may well take the 5th. If KC confessed to any family member that she killed Caylee, and that person withheld that information from LE, they can't answer that question without incriminating themselves or lying under oath.

Understand - thanks

Good grief! All of the A's have already said they never met the nanny, talked to the nanny, saw pics of the nanny, heard Caylee ever talk about the nanny.........SHE SIMPLY DOES NOT EXIST

lol. We know that!!!:crazy: Heck, the a's know that too. IMO MOO
It would just be real bad if they admitted that, on record, before trial.
imo, too bad for them. If they had been somewhat truthful at the beginning, they wouldn't have to be so damn3d worried now. They know something (LOT'S OF THINGS) are gonna come back and bite em in the butt.
They just want to keep on being as secretive as they can. trouble is, they are much too verbal to hide much.
again, moo
:cow:

Oh and just to say this. IF the a's get special treatment that other jailed persons or their families don't get, I hope they sue the carp out of Florida.:steamed:

Is BC representing the Anthony's in regard to their deposition testimony? Although protective orders in depositions can be granted, it's usually because of proprietary business information that can't be disclosed, such as a trade secret. I can't think of any viable legal reason the Anthony's would have to move a judge for a protective order in this case. They are probably concerned that their collective testimony re never meeting the nanny, never speaking to the nanny, etc. will hurt KC's defense.

It is not a leak, it is the Sunshine Law. Leaks, leaks, leaks, leaks, the A's say this, the A's attorney says this, it is not a leak ---its a law!!

:sunshine: :sunshine: :sunshine:

SuNsHiNe
LaW !!!
:sponge:
:sunshine: :sunshine: :sunshine:

A question re the scope of the deposition of the family -- if there are any legal eagles here, perhaps they can make an educated guess as to what questions would be allowed.

I assume the lawyers could ask the family if they had ever seen Zanny or heard her name, etc.

Would they be allowed to ask other questions like "well, who did babysit the child" - "how often did you babysit" - "who is the child's father/did he babysit/know Zanny, etc"???

I don't know about asking who the child's father is but the rest of the questions can be asked. You have a lot of leeway in asking deposition questions;and yes, you can go on a fishing expedition--that's what a deposition is for. Caveat: Although the question itself doesn't have to lead to an answer that is admissible at trial (i.e. you can ask questions that call for hearsay) the question has to be designed to elicit testimony that could reasonably lead to the discovery of admissible evidence.

Jose said about 2 weeks ago that Casey has appointed him to be in charge of Caylee's remains so he is the one. I guess you could say in most cases that the attorney takes orders from his client but I don't thinks that's necessarily so in this case. She is listening to him.

I just cannot believe that the A's are not in charge of the remains. Sharon Rocha was in charge of Laci and Conners remains while Scott Peterson was in jail charged with the murder. Actually, Scott had no say in the funeral and his family was not invited. That being said, I find it difficult to believe that the A's don't have the legal rights to Caylee's remains. I think the A's are only waiting for JB to give them the go ahead to have the funeral. Thoughts anyone?

J. Morgan and K. Mitnik are EXCELLENT attorneys. If you notice when NG introduces K Mitnik.. she always says no stranger to the courtroom. If you have ever seen Mitnik in court you will notice how judges treat him. He is respected. For the other poster who stated Morgan is just an ambulance is a stereotype. If you realy work or know the legal community in central Florida- then you know the cliques, relationships and inner circles within the judicial community. Morgan has hundreds of attorneys... the ones who start at the bottom will typically take on the smaller PI cases. Do a google search and you will see the multi multi million dollar settlements as well as the high profile clients affiliated with that firm. Depositions have been released in the past in other cases (unless sealed)... its a matter of asking the attorneys, clerk of courts. This is not something that is abnormal at least in Florida.

It is a little baffling about having the media at a depo... all I can say is that I think he is doing it on purpose to make everyone sweat. I'm sure he is enjoying it and finds it amusing.

From what I've seen, Mr. Morgan and Mr. Mitnik are well respected and sought out.

......your last paragraph has me LOL.:biglaugh::yes:
moo

Because it doesn't matter to him if he wins the case or if ZFG has a case. The publicity is many times more profitable than a settlement or reward that would probably never be recovered (KC has nothing and never will have anything especially if she imprisoned for life or receives the death sentence).

Out of all the attorney's in FL..I think the one person that needs the LEAST publicity is JM. JMO.

LOL! Am I a psycho or what? The smallest things in this case bother me!

I'm so tired of hearing LEAK, I could spit!!!

:bath: Drip .... drip .... drip .... :runaway:

Oh, oh, sounds like another leak. :eek:uch: :shutup:

True, they did admit not knowing what she looked liked, where she lived or her phone number. They did however say KC had talked about Zanny for a long time. GA said there was never a reaction when he asked Caylee about her, CA said she only talked about the puppy. SO, they did in fact infere she was real, was the nanny who kept Caylee.

:eek: I've never heard about Caylee talking about a puppy. Maybe I have, just shelved it. Besides the A's, who else might have a puppy that she saw regularly to talk about?

Let's call it the correct way : Selective Sunshine Law

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member