Nancy Grace Wed Feb. 4, 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it doesn't matter to him if he wins the case or if ZFG has a case. The publicity is many times more profitable than a settlement or reward that would probably never be recovered (KC has nothing and never will have anything especially if she imprisoned for life or receives the death sentence).

The last thing John Morgan needs is any help with publicity. Love him or hate him, he is very well known in Florida, so I do not believe that he took ZFGs case for publicity.

:clap:
J. Morgan and K. Mitnik are EXCELLENT attorneys. If you notice when NG introduces K Mitnik.. she always says no stranger to the courtroom. If you have ever seen Mitnik in court you will notice how judges treat him. He is respected. For the other poster who stated Morgan is just an ambulance is a stereotype. If you realy work or know the legal community in central Florida- then you know the cliques, relationships and inner circles within the judicial community. Morgan has hundreds of attorneys... the ones who start at the bottom will typically take on the smaller PI cases. Do a google search and you will see the multi multi million dollar settlements as well as the high profile clients affiliated with that firm. Depositions have been released in the past in other cases (unless sealed)... its a matter of asking the attorneys, clerk of courts. This is not something that is abnormal at least in Florida.

It is a little baffling about having the media at a depo... all I can say is that I think he is doing it on purpose to make everyone sweat. I'm sure he is enjoying it and finds it amusing.

:clap::clap::clap:

Soooooooo if you let us know everytime you are gonna have a test then maybe we would have a heads up that a doc. dump is coming,roflmbo:crazy::crazy::):blowkiss:

Hehehe maybe I should :) It happened everytime they were released. Im always like should I study or read the doc dump. And let me tell you its a hard choice to make( angel says be a good girl and study and the little devil on my other shoulder say read the doc dump)...lol :blowkiss:

I am guessing you are in Florida correct?
If you don't mind my asking, are you a student?
Thanks

I am from Florida and have a great deal of respect for the Morgan brothers. I don't see them as 'ambulance chasers' and believe they'd be very offended by that characterization. In fact, John already has, iirc.

Even if it was evidence in a murder trial? Don't know, just asking.

As evidence it would be available to all involved in the case probably. But to be disclosed in public documentation, I would doubt it. But if those involved in the case have, I can't imagine that someone hasn't leaked it. Everything else in the case has been.

I read way back when we first discussed the ZFG suit that perhaps they're not moving on the theft/fraud cases so they can keep them in their back pockets for a 'still gotcha' in the very unlikely case that KC is found not guilty for murder.

Does that seem like a reasonable way to proceed?

(Like you, I'd like to see some train rolling here, but if it's a good idea to sit on those charges... dunno)

PotatoHead, you really have a great point there, but actually I do not believe they are going to need a 'still gotcha'! Makes sense that it is what the SA is doing, tho!

Maybe I will live long enough to actually see the murder trial. Patience is not one of my virtues!

I am from Florida and have a great deal of respect for the Morgan brothers. I don't see them as 'ambulance chasers' and believe they'd be very offended by that characterization. In fact, John already has, iirc.

You quoted my post, I didn't ask Interested if he was in Florida for anything to do with Morgan. I like him personally.
It was a totally different matter.

LOL Time to prime the coffee maker and cancel all appointments:dance: Figures it would be a week I have to study for a test though happens every time:crazy:

So, can you let us know well in advance of any tests you have scheduled? :)

Originally Posted by LaLaw2000
Well, I like John Morgan! I also do not think ZG should have to wait until after Casey's criminal trial. Furthermore, I think Casey's theft trial should go forward! Just call me , but I say let's get this train moving!

I read way back when we first discussed the ZFG suit that perhaps they're not moving on the theft/fraud cases so they can keep them in their back pockets for a 'still gotcha' in the very unlikely case that KC is found not guilty for murder.

Does that seem like a reasonable way to proceed?

(Like you, I'd like to see some train rolling here, but if it's a good idea to sit on those charges... dunno)

I'm impatiently waiting at the station, too. :banghead:

There are other charges involved than just the murder case. I don't see the purpose of putting everything else on hold. This gal is so guilty in so many ways, it's inconceivable she'd be set free after her day in court. If ZFG's case doesn't prove anything else, it'll at least confirm Casey is a nasty liar and she was irresponsible in the care of her own child. ZFG will have her named cleared and she'll be able to reconstruct her life which was so maliciously taken away from her by KC and her lies.

PotatoHead, you really have a great point there, but actually I do not believe they are going to need a 'still gotcha'! Makes sense that it is what the SA is doing, tho!

Maybe I will live long enough to actually see the murder trial. Patience is not one of my virtues!

TYVM for the answer.

I don't think they'll need the 'gotcha' either. And I am clincing to LDB's assertation in the motion hearing last week that the COV might not even be required as 'tihngs can' change dramatically.

May we both have enough patience to see someone turn's into the State's key witness. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor