Nancy Grace Wed Feb. 4, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehe maybe I should :) It happened everytime they were released. Im always like should I study or read the doc dump. And let me tell you its a hard choice to make( angel says be a good girl and study and the little devil on my other shoulder say read the doc dump)...lol :blowkiss:

You never know when you'll be questioned on that document dump, right? A test goes away after it's taken and scored. A document dump is forever. :wink:

Oops! So I guess that means you can check the docs anytime. Sorry about that. :)

As evidence it would be available to all involved in the case probably. But to be disclosed in public documentation, I would doubt it. But if those involved in the case have, I can't imagine that someone hasn't leaked it. Everything else in the case has been.

That makes sense. No secrets in this case! Thanks.

That's so wrong. I've never ever heard of invitation only for a funeral or memorial.

Private funerals are held quite frequently. I guess someone stands at the door to turn undesirables away. Maybe? I dunno.

In the case of Caylee's public memorial, no one should be turned away because it's labeled "public". Of course, if there is no more rrom left they can be turned away, to stand outside, I guess.

J. Morgan and K. Mitnik are EXCELLENT attorneys. If you notice when NG introduces K Mitnik.. she always says no stranger to the courtroom. If you have ever seen Mitnik in court you will notice how judges treat him. He is respected. For the other poster who stated Morgan is just an ambulance is a stereotype. If you realy work or know the legal community in central Florida- then you know the cliques, relationships and inner circles within the judicial community. Morgan has hundreds of attorneys... the ones who start at the bottom will typically take on the smaller PI cases. Do a google search and you will see the multi multi million dollar settlements as well as the high profile clients affiliated with that firm. Depositions have been released in the past in other cases (unless sealed)... its a matter of asking the attorneys, clerk of courts. This is not something that is abnormal at least in Florida.

It is a little baffling about having the media at a depo... all I can say is that I think he is doing it on purpose to make everyone sweat. I'm sure he is enjoying it and finds it amusing.

Maxx, Thank's for sharing that information. Have liked Mogan though-out the ZFG case. He and NM have been the most professional att. in the court rooms so far imo. excluding the SA office of course.

You never know when you'll be questioned on that document dump, right? A test goes away after it's taken and scored. A document dump is forever. :wink:

Oops! So I guess that means you can check the docs anytime. Sorry about that. :)

Lmao! The thing with me is Im old and need to study alot longer then I use to :crazy:

I had never heard of any dealings with Baez before this case. John Morgan of Morgan and Morgan has for many years been known as one of the largest ambulance chasers in Florida. Also, I have a relative who worked for him that agrees. Just rumors of course, guess my fingers got the best of me in my post!!

Well, there certainly is no ambulance in this case. That's for sure. Poor Caylee never had a chance.

You're right. But to questions asking if they had ever met ZFG, they might take the 5th.

Your right they might but honestly if taken before the judge I highly doubt they would let them get away with the 5th. KC yea but the A's Im not so sure:)

Those A's sure do make me mad. :furious: Just how do they expect that ZFG's name would be cleared if they, (the Anthonys), stipulate that the depositions remain secret? :banghead: This whole family is like no other I have ever seen before in my life!

**Not towards you personally passionflower, just used your post to respond from. :blowkiss:

Good point !!!

I don't know, but one year it actually was K.C. and the Sunshine Band.

K.C. and the Sunshine Law. :dance::dance:

It is funny that KC and the A's tell so many 'mistruths', so closed and secretive, yet in contrast the Sunshine Law makes everything so open and public.

How so very appropriate. :) How refreshing.

It was stated on NG's program that there's nothing more to learn from Caylee's remains. The defense is holding them. I really think that it's goine way beyond the point where the defense should have concluded their examination and released the remains. The ME released the remains before Christmas. I think the only reason the remains haven't been released is because Casey is refusing to release them.

Jose said about 2 weeks ago that Casey has appointed him to be in charge of Caylee's remains so he is the one. I guess you could say in most cases that the attorney takes orders from his client but I don't thinks that's necessarily so in this case. She is listening to him.

That's so wrong. I've never ever heard of invitation only for a funeral or memorial.

I agree ... and it is public in a public church.

However, LP slighted CA with his JBP memorial so I can see CA using security to block LP from the memorial and LP is in Orlawndo right now -- so I can see him going just because CA told him not to. IMHO.

I think that is why LP has been so anti-CA this week.

SNIPPED by LJ

Now about G&C- Telling the Truth would really help them in begining to heal. Well, they can't even begin until they do...imho They are gonna have to hit ROCK bottom. G may have, i don't think CA has with Bracelet Gate and all...

OMG, LMAO, bracelet gate, :clap:

The last thing John Morgan needs is any help with publicity. Love him or hate him, he is very well known in Florida, so I do not believe that he took ZFGs case for publicity.

That is very true! As a matter of fact, one of our members recommended him to ZFG.

A question re the scope of the deposition of the family -- if there are any legal eagles here, perhaps they can make an educated guess as to what questions would be allowed.

I assume the lawyers could ask the family if they had ever seen Zanny or heard her name, etc.

Would they be allowed to ask other questions like "well, who did babysit the child" - "how often did you babysit" - "who is the child's father/did he babysit/know Zanny, etc"???

I read way back when we first discussed the ZFG suit that perhaps they're not moving on the theft/fraud cases so they can keep them in their back pockets for a 'still gotcha' in the very unlikely case that KC is found not guilty for murder.

Does that seem like a reasonable way to proceed?

(Like you, I'd like to see some train rolling here, but if it's a good idea to sit on those charges... dunno)

IIRC, it was JB who asked the court if the other charges could be delayed until after the murder trial. He argued the point that the charges may be moot if KC were convicted of murder and received a life sentence. He said the state would save a lot of money if it didn't have to prosecute the fraud/economic charges. I remember the judge ruling that he would delay the case but not continue to put it off until after the trial.

Nancy finally understands that KC is in control of Caylee's remains! :clap: About time!

KC is holding up the burial. No one else. Jose is covering for her with the testing/autospy nonsense, but it is KC being spiteful beeeetch KC that is keeping Caylee in that cardboard box. She could care less if Caylee is ever buried, but when she is, SHE wants to be there somehow. (this is why they tried the jailhouse thing and now the video thing, they are trying to appease KC so she will agree to allow Caylee to be buried) I can hear it now...Caylee is MY daughter, I should be there, I am the victim here...ect, ect...ad naseum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91