Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 1/7/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Caylee's body which probably has Anthony carpet fiber on the trash bag and tape (which would explain why LE took all the vacuum cleaners) is going to help incriminate Casey not the non-existant nanny.

Casey's pings show SHE was in the Anthony home on June 16...Caylee's last day on earth.

I think when this case goes to trial the defense will concentrate more on disproving the science and showing LE was inept than in building up Casey's ridiculous nanny lie.

IMO

Totally agree. I have thought this was the method used for awhile. Glad to you too think the same way.

Yes, this is probably why the A's never so much as walked around the block searching for that precious baby.
The A's never put up missing posters at Sawgrass Apartments
The A's never begged on tv for her safe return.
The A's completely freaked out when TM and TES searchers were searching for a deceased Caylee.
GA busted a gasket when a report had come in that some bones had been found in his neighborhood and he tore out of the driveway.(turned out to be animal bones)
"The body in the back of my daughter car was not my grand daughter"
Yes, IMHO they knew all along, I just didn't realize all the A's might be capable of leaving Caylee in a dark, snake infested swamp for months, 15 or so houses down from theirs. While they were inside nice, warm, cozy, defending KC to the ends of the earth, while she lay in the mud, alone.

From what I am gathering, there are 1.7 million reasons why they have done what they have done and will likely continue to do (as they beg for immunity). There was a price for Caylee's death, a price they proffered and it was likely 1/10 of what they found out they could get by doing what they did. They are despicable.

maybe all the calls the P.I. was making were to Lee- they need to pull both their phone records-
One thing for sure - and I'll bet on this - is that DC WAS NOT talking to his sick daughter on the phone that day!!!!!

Yes, this is probably why the A's never so much as walked around the block searching for that precious baby.
The A's never put up missing posters at Sawgrass Apartments
The A's never begged on tv for her safe return.
The A's completely freaked out when TM and TES searchers were searching for a deceased Caylee.
GA busted a gasket when a report had come in that some bones had been found in his neighborhood and he tore out of the driveway.(turned out to be animal bones)
Yes, IMHO they knew all along, I just didn't realize all the A's might be capable of leaving Caylee in a dark, snake infested swamp for months, 15 or so houses down from theirs. While they were inside nice, warm, cozy, defending KC to the ends of the earth, while she lay in the mud, alone.

:clap::clap::clap: Doesn't it all make so much sense now!

I'm patiently waiting for LE to haul the rest of the Anthony's to the Big House .. :D

Cell Block Anthony ------------->>> :behindbar Lee :behindbar Cindy :behindbar George :behindbar Casey

You Betcha!..I'm really feeling those words now that Cindy said to Greta when she interviewed in the A's home ..when showing Caylee's picture taken at birth "This picture shows caylee's personality..She's saying I have my eye on you so you better watch out!!" :Justice:
Bless her baby heart:beats:

The A's never put up missing posters at Sawgrass ApartmentsThe A's never begged on tv for her safe return.

I thought they did put up one or so at Sawgrass? Must have missed the outcome. Is that true also in this crazy case?

You Betcha!..I'm really feeling those words now that Cindy said to Greta when she interviewed in the A's home ..when showing Caylee's picture taken at birth "This picture shows caylee's personality..She's saying I have my eye on you so you better watch out!!" :Justice:
Bless her baby heart:beats:

I remember that too!! God Bless you Caylee!:blowkiss:

As for the 2nd autopsy already being done FIVE DAYS AGO!!! I have said a couple of times that the A's are stalling because LE is waiting to charge them all until after the funeral. WELL NOW I SAY DON'T WAIT - CHARGE THEM FIRST THING IN THE AM! MAYBE RICK CAN COME DOWN AND HIM AND THE GREAT GRANDS CAN HANDLE THE FUNERAL - WHY SHOULD ANY OF THEM (THE A'S) GET TO ATTEND THIS CHILD'S FUNERAL NOW?

I said that prior to this discovery in the funeral thread. Give the remains to the great-grandparents, or the child's father if it isn't Lee or George. Skip Cindy and George. In my eyes, they weren't loving grandparents based on their actions and they won't get my sympathy for their grief!

Wait a minute.....LP knew where the body was before it was found? I'm too distracted over all the blood money being thrown around......spit!

I don't believe that is true. LP didn't find out about the PI's involvement until Dec 15th.

I really can't believe that either especially since he now seems to be living in their house. MOO

This is part of what I posted in another thread - the ONLY way I could buy that LA knew and didn't tell his folks:

Maybe there had been an agreement of "we'll (GA/CA) keep up the charade that she's alive so you all can keep dealing with this and searching if you don't tell us where you find her so we can keep our hands clean and not "know where she was" for real" type deal, and that their real blockading things all along was to protect LA, who was perhaps already so involved (maybe KC told him where she was that night when this all broke and they were alone?) and they knew it that they were kept "out of the loop" so that they could keep scheming to be on the outside helping cover for LA

I thought they did put up one or so at Sawgrass? Must have missed the outcome. Is that true also in this crazy case?

IIRC The person that livedin the Sawgrass Apts. had said no posters had been put up and no organized searches had ever been done of the area. No, I do not have a link. Just something I remembered because that is the first place I would have went to start looking and to start hanging missing posters up, but according to this person it didn't happen. I may be wrong and would be happy for someone to clarify.

-A movie director wouldn't have to make up the drama of Casey Anthony's first release from jail. When faced with Eyewitness News' tough questions, Casey turned away and nuzzled her face into her attorney's neck as he hugged her and shielded her from the rain and reporters.

It's the stuff that movies are made of

This is from Sept. regarding Lifetime and LP

http://www.wftv.com/news/17550330/detail.html

My feeling is DC got this info from Baez while on his payroll. It is much more plausible to me that Casey told Baez where and what to look for in a private meeting that can't be used against her than she had a coded conversation with Lee while being recorded and watched by Yuri that resulted in Lee decoding the message and LE and the FBI not.

I agree. When was it that JB requested Casey be allowed to visit key places while she was out on house arrest? IIRC, it was around September or sometime just prior to her GJ indictment arrest in October. Perhaps JB was planning on having KC show him where she left the remains.

This is part of what I posted in another thread - the ONLY way I could buy that LA knew and didn't tell his folks:

Maybe there had been an agreement of "we'll (GA/CA) keep up the charade that she's alive so you all can keep dealing with this and searching if you don't tell us where you find her so we can keep our hands clean and not "know where she was" for real" type deal, and that their real blockading things all along was to protect LA, who was perhaps already so involved (maybe KC told him where she was that night when this all broke and they were alone?) and they knew it that they were kept "out of the loop" so that they could keep scheming to be on the outside helping cover for LA
Good thoughts and possible! MOO

I agree. When was it that JB requested Casey be allowed to visit key places while she was out on house arrest? IIRC, it is around September or sometime just prior to her GJ indictment arrest. Perhaps JB was planning on having KC show him where she left the remains.
If that were the case how could he keep on defending her as "innocent"? MOO

If the A's knew all along....why o why would they mount the Caylee is alive theory for so long? I have never waivered in the belief that they loved her very much.

I agree. When was it that JB requested Casey be allowed to visit key places while she was out on house arrest? IIRC, it is around September or sometime just prior to her GJ indictment arrest. Perhaps JB was planning on having KC show him where she left the remains.

That's entirely possible! Good thought!:clap::clap:

If the A's knew all along....why o why would they mount the Caylee is alive theory for so long?

Because they were collecting search funds for an "Alive Caylee". Not contingent on what they thought privately or knew...

Didn't one of the lawyers say it isn't illegal to know where a body is and not tell anyone?? Seems like obstruction to me.....but, I'm not a legal eagle. Obviously....

Yes, hard to believe, but that is what I heard too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back