Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 12/10/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm sure the parents of the child in the surveillance tape have seen their daughter's picture on the news.........I wish they'd just go to LE with the child and show them that this is their daughter. This is getting ridiculous!

Look how people that have had their names and information made public get harassed.

It looks like the Caylee resemblee family might be driving with illegal plates. Which means they might be people living on the fringe that do NOT want LE and all of the public noticing them. Or maybe they don't have enough money to pay fines for having illegal plates AND to pay for new plates. Christmas is coming and money is tight for many families these days.

OR maybe this was a vacationing family from afar who doesn't watch Nancy Grace or get Florida newspapers? I have NEVER seen the Caylee resemblee child picture ANYWHERE on my local news channels.

MOO

The sighting the A's claim to have from CA the people didn't even call police. The wife sent it to the A's at a later date. The resturant didn't even know a claim of seein Caylee was even made until media called the manager...WTH???? :confused:

Well, how long has it been since the siting. Isn't it convenient that LE was NOT called so that it could be investigated? Just the Anthonys saying that Caylee was seen at an upscale area of CA. What kidnapper takes a kidnapped dhild to a restaurant in the open like that. See, LE DID follow up

Did NG just say it was a lawyer and his girlfriend that saw the little girl in Calif. ?

Regarding the couple that claims to have seen Caylee in Newport California- what the hell were they thinking by waiting so long to report the tip? C'mon, if you spotted what you believe might be a missing child, are you going to wait days/weeks/months to report it? NO! Of course not!

Sorry. Didn't mean to rant.

Newport Beach, CA..........LE did follow up on this, but there's no witnesses and no one knows anything further.

Do you have PROOF that LE didn't take it? LE is not obligated to notify the Anthonys of every lead they follow up on. Contrary to what Cindy believes.

Well, from what they are saying, they are NOT investigating sightings of live Caylees, so that would insinuate by their own statements that they are not taking tapes showing "live Caylees."

Ah...that explains so much! The couple from Cali who reported the sighting: A lawyer and his gf/wife/so. Hahahahaha~ Oh, yes...credible witnesses. :bang: (How much do we want to bet Criminal Defense is his specialty?)
ITA ~ or does JB have any friends in So. Calif.? :waitasec: MOO

Kobi says he's prepared to testify ? How ? He hasn't even been here yet.

Is everybody else hearing in a loud & clear way that the A's no Caylee is deceased! Please I beg of them to be forthcomming on LK. Raise the roof for LP, giving straight in your face realities. For all you doubters you must remember there is always an undercurrent of talk going on in a case because no one on the fringes can keep quiet. It's just our human way! Lots of talk wether hersay or fact seems to get leaked in those city county bldgs. Everybody knows everybody. It will be interesting to see if the 2nd bailbondsman talks about their experience with Casey. Sorry for the ramble on this thread.

Well, how long has it been since the siting. Isn't it convenient that LE was NOT called so that it could be investigated? Just the Anthonys saying that Caylee was seen at an upscale area of CA. What kidnapper takes a kidnapped dhild to a restaurant in the open like that. See, LE DID follow up

and then brings them back to a highly public mall in the middle of the day to play on a playground?:waitasec:

Do you have PROOF that LE didn't take it? LE is not obligated to notify the Anthonys of every lead they follow up on. Contrary to what Cindy believes.

I'm hoping this backfires on them. Of course there are probably tens of thousands of little girls that look like Caylee, they shouldn't be allowed to fabricate reasonable doubt because of that.

From what I understand the affidavit was given to the A's PI not LE?? :waitasec:

Contrary to what Cindy believes, these tips need to be followed up immediately - if they were sure it was Caylee, why didn't they just call 911 at the time while the child is in their view. Why wait until later when it's impossible to follow up on. Just so that Cindy can claim no one is following up. Let's continue to feed her insanity. AND there's not one iota of evidence that it was Caylee. Did the people seeing this little girl know Carylee? If they didn't all they reported was a child who looked like Caylee. Only someone who KNOWS Caylee can say definitively that it IS Caylee.

Employee of nearby jewelry store took the photo. She tried to call crime line or a tip line and waited 20 minutes and couldn't get a response.

The young girl who also worked in the jewelry store said she watched the little girl play for 30 minutes prior to the call (if I understood her correctly - video link on a different thread).

Did she call 9-1-1?

Nope, she called the crime line. Anyone else would have called 9-1-1...or at least I would hope.

Does anyone else think that the "Caylee look a like" is closer to 4 or 5 years old?

I think she does resemble Caylee but she looks older than 3 to me

I think there is a mild resemblance but this look-alike child is older than Caylee. I would saying pushing 4 years old. Not to mention the nose, chin and jawline are totally different. If I can look at it and tell, surely GA and CA can tell. They are spinning for reasonable doubt.

Newport Beach, CA..........LE did follow up on this, but there's no witnesses and no one knows anything further.
Isn't it convenienet that it's in an upscale area of SOUTHERN California where they will be to be on the Larry King Live Show. Did they follow up on any tips from San Francisco?

Playing JB vide from Today show -- claiming CA's innocence, and that Caylee's alive, etc.

If JB was my attorney and kept me locked up :behindbar knowing that he can prove my innocence, he would be FIRED! If KC wants to 'clear her name' and knows that she can tell her story and clear this mess up....then why is she still sitting in jail? :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom
Back