Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Caylee can't be everywhere..

But yet here are 1,000's of Caylee sightings all over the Country -

Which proves that 1,000's of people are mistaken -

The people from NewPort Beach & the Mall that thought they saw Caylee are most likely just that........Mistaken

I agree with this.

Regarding the couple that claims to have seen Caylee in Newport California- what the hell were they thinking by waiting so long to report the tip? C'mon, if you spotted what you believe might be a missing child, are you going to wait days/weeks/months to report it? NO! Of course not!

Sorry. Didn't mean to rant.

I've noticed, as I'm sure others have, that not one sighting of Caylee has ever had immediate LE follow-up. NOT one person has picked up their phone and called 911 and said........."I'm at such and such a place and watching a little girl that I believe is that missing child from Florida."

Now.......compare that with the waitress in Idaho who spotted a little girl she thought looked just like Shasta Groene. That waitress called 911 and stalled by delaying serving Duncan and Shasta. In that case, it was Shasta! No one waits days and weeks to make a report to LE.

PLEASE don't make fun of me ss I have the utmost respest for you.....
I wasn't making fun of you at all!! I was making fun of Kobe yet again tho. ;) He doesn't come across well at all and hasn't since before he was hired on by JB. Now, he comes across worse than he did before since he has changed things he was saying earlier in the case. I think he is perfect for that defense team. They all appear to be a bit clueless.

Cindy is trying to say that LE doesn't fiollow up on tips. That's a lie. LE does follow up on tips, but they don't have to provide Cindy the information that they find. Rememeber the Laci Peterson tip in Longview, Washington. It was not Laci, as the woman later turned up. But LE DID investigate it and deemed it not Laci. There's no obligation for LE to notify ANYONE if it is not credible.

Of course he does, he has gotten himself involved with a sociopath who killed her daughter and cares for nothing but herself..The quicker she is convicted, the quicker he can lead a normal life.

I think this is the case also. He may put on a show on t.v., but I think he wants nothing more than to be done with this case. He can't win imo. It seems like he is doing nothing or barely anything to prepare for the trial.

PLEASE don't make fun of me ss I have the utmost respect for you.....

I don't believe SS was mocking you Hun. He was just saying that Kobe seems perpetually clueless, and almost always appears to be flustered to the point of incoherence. ;)

I'm hoping this backfires on them. Of course there are probably tens of thousands of little girls that look like Caylee, they shouldn't be allowed to fabricate reasonable doubt because of that.

I think it will backfire on them too & then we'll never hear anything about the girl in the Mall again.

I think that if the Anthony's do get a hold of this Video it will prove that the little girl is "Not" Caylee..

I don't know why but from the looks of that photo the little girl seems to be walking with a purpose & very sure of herself.....I know it's hard to tell from a photo ....Maybe it's her posture

Little girls grow a lot between 3 & 5

Caylee was still a "Toddler" - This girl is older

Scary isn't it and their the grandparents if they don't know what she looks like.....then who does?

Remember the Columbine shootings? There was one poor young teenager who was shot outside and his body was left crumpled there for awhile because the police secured the whole area. There was a couple of thousand students at that school. I recall, later when he was identified, his mother was interviewed and said she had seen this body on the news before any ID was made. She said that she KNEW that was her son because of the way he fell to the ground she recognized the way his body lay, much like he would lay on the floor watching TV. So from a far away view...with thousands of students and a far way TV shot and no ID of dead students...she still KNEW it was her own son. She knew every inch of him.

I keep thinking of this looking at these dumb Caylee look-alike sightings. If we can figure out that they aren't her...couldn't her very close, loving grandparents know in a second if it was her or not?

Is everybody else hearing in a loud & clear way that the A's no Caylee is deceased! Please I beg of them to be forthcomming on LK. Raise the roof for LP, giving straight in your face realities. For all you doubters you must remember there is always an undercurrent of talk going on in a case because no one on the fringes can keep quiet. It's just our human way! Lots of talk wether hersay or fact seems to get leaked in those city county bldgs. Everybody knows everybody. It will be interesting to see if the 2nd bailbondsman talks about their experience with Casey. Sorry for the ramble on this thread.

Very excellent point!!!

Annie's & AH's statement is missing @ the car ride w/CA to get KC, LA's w/FBI, LP's from CA when LE went out there, his nephew, FBG(Tracy) etc. I have been going back and listening to all audio & videos in chronological order now that we have more released. I have come across a lot of stuff that contradicts what the A's have said. Doing the transcripts also I find this very helpful to do at this time. I have begun compiling a list of missing docs, conflicting statements etc.

Very telling to do this I recommend others to do this. :rolleyes: I know I must be :crazy: to listen to CA, GA & CA again.

<Preface: this is not directed at you Salome, but rather the claim>

And?? You know how many friends I had growing up in S. Fla. from various cultures and backgrounds whose parents didn't speak a lick of English though my friends spoke perfect English? I had friends whose parents regularly spoke their native tongue in their home to each other, but the kids could only understand it - they couldn't speak it themselves. My friends would argue with their parents in front of me in English, and I couldn't understand what the heck the parents were saying. I had other friends who had to decipher the English language back to their parents in their native tongue as well. Everyone's got reasons for the dynamic in their family. Doesn't mean their child doesn't belong to them.

Marlene, you are correct. I hate to tell you how many immigrant parents take their young children with them to translate for the doctor in CA. I worked in areas that the parents did NOT speak English, but the children were quire fluent. It's a lot more common than most people think and I'm in NORTHERN California. Must be more prevalent in SOUTHERN CA.

I'm sure the parents of the child in the surveillance tape have seen their daughter's picture on the news.........I wish they'd just go to LE with the child and show them that this is their daughter. This is getting ridiculous!

They may have. Why should LE say anything? LE may be saving it for trial to counter any claims. If I was the family I would go to LE and keep it quiet. NOT go to the A's or the media.

Earlier today on CNN said what the A's are in defense mode for KC. That is what LK & Date line is all about trying to create reasonablre doubt. They also said that they don't see KC's trial being held in "2009". That they would be surprised if it is. No link sorry it was on CNN headline News today they do repeat this throught the day though.

In a way that's great. She can sit in there for the entire 2009. I'm dying to trial to start though.

The young girl who also worked in the jewelry store said she watched the little girl play for 30 minutes prior to the call (if I understood her correctly - video link on a different thread).

Nope, she called the crime line. Anyone else would have called 9-1-1...or at least I would hope.

I think there is a mild resemblance but this look-alike child is older than Caylee. I would saying pushing 4 years old. Not to mention the nose, chin and jawline are totally different. If I can look at it and tell, surely GA and CA can tell. They are spinning for reasonable doubt.

Here's the link to the video of women from the mall:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=8029731&version=1&locale=EN-US

I agree with the others that the girl at the Florida Mall appears thinner and older than Caylee. Other than her hair color and style - she doesn't look like her at all in my opinion.

I think the only real reason the A's are going to California is to do the LK show. I think they are using the Newport Beach tip as a excuse because it looks bad that they keep popping up on tv shows. What are they going to look at? Apparently the tapes have been erased now and this all happened last month!

ITA. The ONLY reason the A's are going to California is a free trip to do the LKL show.

Can anyone tell me what happened on the last 15 mins. of NG as our coverage reverts to our local news which ticks me off so badly?! GRRR!

Is there a thread for the L. King Show or are we staying here?

ITA. The ONLY reason the A's are going to California is a free trip to do the LKL show.
The girl at the mall had considerably longer hair than Caylee also. Hair doesn't grow that fast in a few weeks (I believe the siting was in July)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalalala
Back