Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 12/10/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am curious as to if there are any ties between the A's and the tipsters. Just a thought-but consider a desperate grandparent coming into your store and saying, "please, please we are looking for this little girl. If you see any child who looks like her, take a picture and give us a call...." Or a friend of the family. Or LA.

Body Language expert says that JB says things in the affirmative, while he shakes his head "no". Expert says that body language doesn't lie.

JB body language expert says JB shakes head no when he says yes............so does KC.......hmmmmmmmm

Lawyer & NG saying JB's "Today Show" was all BS. Even when asked if he thought Caylee was alive he answers yes but shakes his head no.....:crazy:

Playing JB vide from Today show -- claiming CA's innocence, and that Caylee's alive, etc.
But according to the body language expert he's shaking his head "no" as he's saying that so he doesn't even believe what he's saying. MOO

I am curious as to if there are any ties between the A's and the tipsters. Just a thought-but consider a desperate grandparent coming into your store and saying, "please, please we are looking for this little girl. If you see any child who looks like her, take a picture and give us a call...." Or a friend of the family. Or LA.
Actually that's exactly what I was thinking! :) MOO

I agree with the others that the girl at the Florida Mall appears thinner and older than Caylee. Other than her hair color and style - she doesn't look like her at all in my opinion.

I think the only real reason the A's are going to California is to do the LK show. I think they are using the Newport Beach tip as a excuse because it looks bad that they keep popping up on tv shows. What are they going to look at? Apparently the tapes have been erased now and this all happened last month!

Casey definitely has no love for YM and JA. LOL She seemed to like Happy W. (probably because he was pretending to be on her side for a few minutes).

KC would talk to detective "Happy Wells"...he and I had several conversations up in the room"....

What "room" was she up in, that she's referring to ?

Caylee can't be everywhere..

But yet here are 1,000's of Caylee sightings all over the Country -

Which proves that 1,000's of people are mistaken -

The people from NewPort Beach & the Mall that thought they saw Caylee are most likely just that........Mistaken

JB wants to go to trial on Jan. 5th

Of course he does, he has gotten himself involved with a sociopath who killed her daughter and cares for nothing but herself..The quicker she is convicted, the quicker he can lead a normal life.

I'm new to posting. But I agree that the child shown in the mall looks nothing like Caylee not even in a blurry shot. The child in the picture is older and her nose is much bigger, and facial features are bigger than Caylee.

smalls2_120_572784_captionit154310i928d30.jpg

Nightly Chat 9:30PM ET
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/netdetectives

When my daughter was a teen, there was a program on and the girl looked so much like my daughter that our phone never stopped ringing..........everyone we knew thought it was my daughter on TV........NOT! I think we all have look alikes out there.........
IMO the little girl does look similiar to Caylee, but there are a few differences. I agree she looks older not babyish.

I liked NG's questioning of Kobe what did you guys think? he seemed stymied....

Contrary to what Cindy believes, these tips need to be followed up immediately - if they were sure it was Caylee, why didn't they just call 911 at the time while the child is in their view. Why wait until later when it's impossible to follow up on. Just so that Cindy can claim no one is following up. Let's continue to feed her insanity. AND there's not one iota of evidence that it was Caylee. Did the people seeing this little girl know Carylee? If they didn't all they reported was a child who looked like Caylee. Only someone who KNOWS Caylee can say definitively that it IS Caylee.

ITA: Like someone else posted the lawter must be a criminal defense lawyer is why...The A's & JB are only trying to create a reasonable doubt & are in protect KC mode is all the media blitz they are on...:bang: Or the lawyer didn't want to be associated w/JB & A's but girlfriend/wife blew that for him. He probably didn't want his name tarnished & lose clients. MOO

Caylee can't be everywhere..

But yet here are 1,000's of Caylee sightings all over the Country -

Which proves that 1,000's of people are mistaken -

The people from NewPort Beach & the Mall that thought they saw Caylee are most likely just that........Mistaken

I agree. The sheer number of bogus or dead end tips related to this case is mind-boggling. Every tip that is de-bunked just lends more credence to the fact that this little girl is not out there alive. Yes - there are lots of tips - but they are false tips. It's like Peter and the wolf...after a while...you don't want to believe any of them.

Apparently, the spotted couple in Newport Beach, CA was speaking more Spanish whereas the child was speaking more English. The restaurant has surveillance cameras, but hasn't kept the tape all this time and so it's not saved.

<Preface: this is not directed at you Salome, but rather the claim>

And?? You know how many friends I had growing up in S. Fla. from various cultures and backgrounds whose parents didn't speak a lick of English though my friends spoke perfect English? I had friends whose parents regularly spoke their native tongue in their home to each other, but the kids could only understand it - they couldn't speak it themselves. My friends would argue with their parents in front of me in English, and I couldn't understand what the heck the parents were saying. I had other friends who had to decipher the English language back to their parents in their native tongue as well. Everyone's got reasons for the dynamic in their family. Doesn't mean their child doesn't belong to them.

PLEASE don't make fun of me ss I have the utmost respect for you.....

I agree with the others that the girl at the Florida Mall appears thinner and older than Caylee. Other than her hair color and style - she doesn't look like her at all in my opinion.

I think the only real reason the A's are going to California is to do the LK show. I think they are using the Newport Beach tip as a excuse because it looks bad that they keep popping up on tv shows. What are they going to look at? Apparently the tapes have been erased now and this all happened last month!

(Bolded by me)

I was just about to type the same thing.:blowkiss: This is nothing more than a "see we are looking" thing to make them look a little less shallow. IMO!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back