Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 12/10/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

I'm new to posting. But I agree that the child shown in the mall looks nothing like Caylee not even in a blurry shot. The child in the picture is older and her nose is much bigger, and facial features are bigger than Caylee.

smalls2_120_572784_captionit154310i928d30.jpg

Nightly Chat 9:30PM ET
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/netdetectives

:Welcome-12-june: NetDetective ITA as an artist myself the profile isn't the same at all. MOO

Actually that's exactly what I was thinking! :) MOO

I can just see it..."Her life is in danger, call us first, do not call LE." People think they are helping, AND they get their 15 minutes of fame in a high profile case.

What sealed my scepticism was one day when I was watching Cindy walking with a blonde reporter and she was rushing saying that there was a tip-she waved a piece of paper indicating it contained the license number of the car...the reporter asked her for the number so she could get it on the air, and Cindy said, well uh yeah once someone had looked the information over...the reporter never received the license number.

Now I do not have a link because I could not for the life of me remember the day it happened, but something else that was big was going on like Dr. Lee was looking at the still reeking vehicle....

But I remember thinking the LAST thing I would be thinking about when I had the press RIGHT There, willing to post a hot tip, was that someone else needed to "look" at it first. So they lost me at that moment in terms of my willingness to consider another scenario...because it is just a game.

The girl at the mall had considerably longer hair than Caylee also. Hair doesn't grow that fast in a few weeks (I believe the siting was in July)

yes, especially hair with a deathband.

I wonder what those necklaces with the hearts had on them that they were wearing at the time of the interview?

They didn't come across as credible to me, but more of people wanting to insert themselves into this case. They claim to have stalked...er...watched...photographed...this little innocent child for 30 minutes and yet they worked at the mall without calling security over to check it out?! Yeah right. Not likely.

I hope they act a bit quicker if their jewelry store ever gets robbed!! Think they can remember to call security or 911 sooner than 30 minutes then?! :rolleyes:

Kobe always seems "stymied". LOL

I had the feeling that he might be in a position in which, with what he has reviewed, although he can make an argument for the defense, because that's his job..
He knows that it is best for the defense if he does not see the evidence, as that will backfire on them.
Kobi is not going to tank his career to outright lie for Casey. He might already feel he is as precise as he can be, without crossing the line and siding with the prosecution.

I thought Nancy was getting at this point without saying it.

jmho

Caylee can't be everywhere..

But yet here are 1,000's of Caylee sightings all over the Country -

Which proves that 1,000's of people are mistaken -

The people from NewPort Beach & the Mall that thought they saw Caylee are most likely just that........Mistaken

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I had the feeling that he might be in a position in which, with what he has reviewed, although he can make an argument for the defense, because that's his job..
He knows that it is best for the defense if he does not see the evidence, as that will backfire on them.
Kobi is not going to tank his career to outright lie for Casey. He might already feel he is as precise as he can be, without crossing the line and siding with the prosecution.

I thought Nancy was getting at this point without saying it.

jmho
You could be right! ;) I still think he is just a scientist with no real common sense tho. (I happen to know a few of those. LOL)

In a way that's great. She can sit in there for the entire 2009. I'm dying to trial to start though.

Same here I couldn't stand for this to drag out unless it benefits that KC would never ever see the light of day. Maybe Caylee would be found the DP would be put back on the table as the DA can do this up until the start of the trial not the pre-trial. This is info from the lawyers on CNN or it was TruTv (Court Tv) that this was stated.:rolleyes:

Sorry ahead to all for my typos..typing fast I don't do very well! :crazy:

Wow Nancy grace show gave me some serious clues tonite.

1. LE MUST WITHOUT DOUBT HAVE THE BODY OR PART THEREOF
A. They will not even entertain anyone with sightings. They aren't bluffing.
they have this evidence thru maggots, dna, whatever.
2. DEFENSE IS DEFINETLY TRYING TO CREATE REASONABLE DOUBT.
A. Haven't followed up on picking up tapes or evidence of leads....waiting too long..
critisizing LE
3. MALL
A. Maybe parents of the little girl haven't come forward because
1. Where mall is in Orlando is huge tourist trap. May be from out of town &
unaware...
2. Maybe they really don't want to get sucked into this Anthony hell-hole
and want to maintain their privacy.they're not required to come forward.
3. The mall could be sued if they released that tape. BUT if Bozo really wanted
it he only has to supena it...
4. Sighting in Newport Beach
A. Total BS-delayed reporting..who does that when they know IF THEY REALLY
thought it was Caylee would wait?
B. Or not even report it to the restaraunt..they would strive to preserve the
evidence on tape by at least notifying mgmt..
C. Hmmm..a sighting just where the A's HAPPEN to have an interview with larry.
5. Kobi isn;t even going to LOOK at the evidence he's going to testify about? Is he a moron? The talking heads were spot on about what the cross exam would be.

There's some SERIOUS issues with the defense side of this case. The pysch talking about Bozo's body language was right, too.

Hmmmmmm

I think it will backfire on them too & then we'll never hear anything about the girl in the Mall again.

I think that if the Anthony's do get a hold of this Video it will prove that the little girl is "Not" Caylee..

I don't know why but from the looks of that photo the little girl seems to be walking with a purpose & very sure of herself.....I know it's hard to tell from a photo ....Maybe it's her posture

Little girls grow a lot between 3 & 5

Caylee was still a "Toddler" - This girl is older

Absolutely!!! You are so correct. This is not our beloved Caylee, just the closest look-alike that has not been debunked so the Defense are running with it for all they are worth. The new/only Defense strategy.

I wonder what those necklaces with the hearts had on them that they were wearing at the time of the interview?

They didn't come across as credible to me, but more of people wanting to insert themselves into this case. They claim to have stalked...er...watched...photographed...this little innocent child for 30 minutes and yet they worked at the mall without calling security over to check it out?! Yeah right. Not likely.

I hope they act a bit quicker if their jewelry store ever gets robbed!! Think they can remember to call security or 911 sooner than 30 minutes then?! :rolleyes:

:rotfl::rolling::laughbig::laughbig::highfive:

Maybe FL LE doesn't play games...I have seen lots of evidence of game playing myself, lots of unprofessional behavior, so I can't even try to defend them on this one.

Just because Cindy is too afraid to confront Casey on her lies doesn't mean LE has to also indulge the "princess" or her mother.

They have "real" crimes to follow up on. They do not have time to chase down a made-up kidnapper.

IMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apxmIJF8-n4

NG 12/09/08 Part 5 YouTube 9:34 on counter

KC: I want.. I want, her to be found whether I'm still stuck in here or not... I don't care.
CA: I think once she's found then you can tell everybody what you know, then you'll be... you'll be released...... don't you think?
Silence
KC: Potentially...... I don't know.

I think she wanted to say but what if she's dead mom? I hope they put her on the stand and I hope she does tell what she knows, it will be a short trial.

I'm hoping this backfires on them. Of course there are probably tens of thousands of little girls that look like Caylee, they shouldn't be allowed to fabricate reasonable doubt because of that.

You are right.

It ISN'T reasonable doubt.

People see Elvis for heaven's sake. There were sightings of Maddie everywhere when that case was more public. There were sightings of Trenton when he first went missing.

I personally know two people from websleuths that thought they saw Trenton is a state other than Florida and talked to the FBI about it.

It wasn't Trenton. They've never found Maddie. Elvis isn't around.

Sightings...even from honest and sincere believers mean nothing except that lots of little girls resemble Caylee.

Sightings are not evidence.

KC would talk to detective "Happy Wells"...he and I had several conversations up in the room"....

What "room" was she up in, that she's referring to ?

I think she was referring to the room at Universal where LE took KC after she led them down to her office and then turned around and said she didn't really have an office. I think they took her to a nearby room and did the initial interview.

I loved how the psychologist said JB is saying Caylees alive while hes shaking his head NO. lol. That psychologist is right, thats a sure sign JB knows shes dead by his body language.

I'm sure the parents of the child in the surveillance tape have seen their daughter's picture on the news.........I wish they'd just go to LE with the child and show them that this is their daughter. This is getting ridiculous!

One reason that comes to mind, since I live in TX and most of the southern states now have the same problem, is maybe this little girl's family are illegal aliens and that's why they won't come forward. They are very hesitant to go to LE or TV stations in fear of being deported...just one theory as to why they haven't surfaced.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back