Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 12/10/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I loved how the psychologist said JB is saying Caylees alive while hes shaking his head NO. lol. That psychologist is right, thats a sure sign JB knows shes dead by his body language.

She was wrong. I recorded this and as the psychologist said this, I hit rewind.
Baez was nodding his head yes when he said he believed Caylee was alive.

A question I would love to ask CA or GA is this........

This girl in the photo at the mall, do you think that is Caylee?

Parents and Grandparents know their children/Grandchildren when they see them!

1. Why the fridge should they have to? Why do the Ants seem to think that every innocent family in the country should be sucked into their pyscho daughter's mess? There is DECOMPOSITION IN KC's CAR TRUNK!
2. Not everyone follows this case. Maybe the people associated with this little girl are too busy working and taking care of their family, y'know keeping track of their children and not 'losing' them to have hours to spend watching the crime or news. Maybe they're not even from the US. Perhaps they are from NC, NY, , TX, PR or Mexico.

This may be a repeat as I am reading this thread later than usual, but I totally agree with you. I would not come forward if she was mine. They either haven't seen her photo and have no clue about this case or if they do know about the case they don't want to be involved anymore than they already are.

There is no way I would be coming forward to be harrassed by the press, or have my personal info released in the next set of document released under the sunshine law. No way no how.

I wonder what those necklaces with the hearts had on them that they were wearing at the time of the interview?

They didn't come across as credible to me, but more of people wanting to insert themselves into this case. They claim to have stalked...er...watched...photographed...this little innocent child for 30 minutes and yet they worked at the mall without calling security over to check it out?! Yeah right. Not likely.

I hope they act a bit quicker if their jewelry store ever gets robbed!! Think they can remember to call security or 911 sooner than 30 minutes then?! :rolleyes:

With what we know of how the sighting was handled, perhaps we can expect them , during the robbery, to call the family of the armed felons so that they can all discuss how badly the robbers are behaving and what makes them do these things.

I am just going to throw it out there as another possibility, perhaps the family with the little girl has issues with their immigration status this, understandably, could also be a reason for not wanting to come forward.

This may be a repeat as I am reading this thread later than usual, but I totally agree with you. I would not come forward if she was mine. They either haven't seen her photo and have no clue about this case or if they do know about the case they don't want to be involved anymore than they already are.

There is no way I would be coming forward to be harrassed by the press, or have my personal info released in the next set of document released under the sunshine law. No way no how.

Knowing as much as I do about the case,and suspecting the Ant's might use this picture to create reasonable doubt at trial,I think I would come forward to the police. It would be really hard,though.

I'm not so keen to agree about what they keep saying on the tapes getting taped over after a week though. The newer CCTV systems are tied directly into a DVD player, where it is recorded on DVD and not a VCR type tape. So a DVD (re-writeable or not) can be stored forever, and it takes up no space at all.

All depends on what kind of CCTV System they have.

Most of the ones don't even use VCR type. I have not seen that type in years. That is why a place as small as Amscot still had the security tapes.

I am just going to throw it out there as another possibility, perhaps the family with the little girl has issues with their immigration status this, understandably, could also be a reason for not wanting to come forward.

They may not even live in this country. Orlando is full of visitors from other countries. Maybe that is what the Anthonys are counting on.

She was wrong. I recorded this and as the psychologist said this, I hit rewind.
Baez was nodding his head yes when he said he believed Caylee was alive.

You and I must be watching different tapes.

Knowing as much as I do about the case,and suspecting the Ant's might use this picture to create reasonable doubt at trial,I think I would come forward to the police. It would be really hard,though.

Hmmm, I guess if she was mine and JB was building the case around that photo I might come forward, at the last minute, like a suprise witness. I would love to see JB build his case around that photo and have the parents and that little girl come strolling into court.

Hmmm, I guess if she was mine and JB was building the case around that photo I might come forward, at the last minute, like a suprise witness. I would love to see JB build his case around that photo and have the parents and that little girl come strolling into court.
I really like your thinking

It was an employee of a jewelry store in the Florida Mall that used her cell phone to take the picture of the child.

That is interesting..........last story they told said it was a family who was there and saw her. They can't seem to get their stories straight at all.

You and I must be watching different tapes.

NG on my DVR. I went back three times.
He nodded(yes) when he said "we believe Caylee is alive".
When he said his client was innocent he was shaking his head no.

Does anyone else think that the "Caylee look a like" is closer to 4 or 5 years old?

I think she does resemble Caylee but she looks older than 3 to me

YUP...she definitely looks older...I'd even say 5-6.

This is just the last big publicity blast from the A;s...they are slinging c$#@ far and wide as they can.

I am kind of p'oed at Nancy's show for even covering this bunk tonight...giving this sighting any kind of credibility.

NG on my DVR. I went back three times.
He nodded(yes) when he said "we believe Caylee is alive".
When he said his client was innocent he was shaking his head no.

I was wondering if anyone else caught that. I have it recorded also and I rewinded it a couple of times and he was nodding when talking about little caylee being alive.

I was wondering if anyone else caught that. I have it recorded also and I rewinded it a couple of times and he was nodding when talking about little caylee being alive.

Thank you, I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw it.

if the lady truly thought it was caylee why didn't she take a picture of the people she was with as well it makes no sense. it would have been helpful.
Good point...they should have been snapping pics of everyone in the vicinity...heck...I'd be following them while I was on the phone calling. just makes ya wonder:waitasec:

Good point...they should have been snapping pics of everyone in the vicinity...heck...I'd be following them while I was on the phone calling. just makes ya wonder:waitasec:

That's my biggest problem believing the credibility of any of these look-alike sightings. The woman who took the picture of this little girl in Orlando said they watched her for 20 minutes. 20 minutes.. In all that time, the young child never interacted with a supervising adult? Not one minute was spent discerning who was watching over the child?

That can't be the case, because these ladies then go on to say that they followed the "adult" woman with the child as she was leaving the mall to go to her car. They said she saw them trying to take the child's picture and started covering the child's face from them. Ya think!?

But in all of the what 20-30-40 minutes they spent stalking this woman and her child did either of these super-sleuths think to just get a picture of the woman with the child? The child who is at least a full year older than baby Caylee who would only have just turned 3 a few months ago? A child who has a much more pronounce chin and nose than baby Caylee? A child I can clearly see is not Caylee even if her grandparents can't? It's insulting.

Hi WS's, wondering, is there a thread for discussion about GA & CA's appearance on Larry King? Couldn't find one - struck me CA's comment about KC being "very emotional since day one" - KC certainly wasn't emotional since day one, day one being the day that Caylee disappeared, so "day one" is the day that CA found out about Caylee being gone and the police being notified - that is the FIRST DAY that KC showed any emotion which to me speaks louder than any words, CA claims that KC was on the floor crying when the police arrived, her "31 days late" emotional display obviously was only about herself getting caught, facing legal repercussions and going to jail - nothing else had changed to have provoked that display of emotions!

She cried at 31 days because the party was over! It had nothing to do with Caylee missing. How do they explain the actions around her friends during that 31 days?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back