Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how does someone dig a hole bury a body and live with themselves

panelist says sociopath. no feelings. able to after such heinous murder to take the time to spread the reamins out in attempt to not be found out

How can you dismember a body and live with it? Psychopath. In the way, too much responsibility. And afterwards they can just take the time to spread the remains out and just avoid being caught. They can take a saw and cut the remains up and not even think about it.

This is really gruesome, but if she were chopped up :( they MUST have found her head or they would not have given up, right? I hope they wouldn't give up without her head. :(
h

This is all just too much... :cry:

Emily should go to the vigil. IMO

I don't think she could make it through - on her birthday of all things. :(

asking if the bone found at Christy could hav ebeen taken by animal from Dudley shoals

Pat Brown: saying maybe but doesn't think so.

I've always wanted to give Websleuths a shoutout!! Just was never sure if I could.

JeanC: take saw and saw from joint to joint, and not think about it
JeanC: Nancy thinks so, and so do I.
Jean asking PatB about animals moving remains
PatB: i dont think so, dont think carried off

Back from commercial, more audio/video snippets....

JC: confirmed today that a bone found last week is Zahra's, remains found Wednesday are of a small child.

to producer AW: police have said that remains found at this site, taken as part of an excavation on Weds. and analyzed, believed to be those of Zahra. Bone found last week, DNA match to profile of Zahra's DNA.

Caller from WEBSLEUTHS!!!!! :woohoo: How can someone dismember a child's body and then walk around.....

JC to Dr. Jeff Gardere: how does someone live with themselves? Dr.: psychopath, marginal relationships with other people, whoever did this felt Z was too much of a responsibility, Z was in their way of whatever their life was, because they have no feelings, they are able to murder, spread the remains out, probably not to be found out.

Pat Brown: JC asking her if wild animals could've moved remains five miles? PB: it could happen but she doesn't believe it did happen. She believes torso/head would have to be buried as those parts wouldn't go through a wood chipper. Didn't love Z in life or after her life was over; throwing away an old dress or something.....

pat brown saying she was a thing to them , a problem, not a child

Willen,,, Mar-See-Uh great question!!!!! you go girl!!!!

JC asking if an animal could take a bone 5 miles away
PB not likely and she thinks they have found head and torso

And (JUST IMO) how would the animal know to take it from one of EB's old houses to EB's OTHER old house? Hmmm. ME don't THINK so.

How can you dismember a body and live with it? Psychopath. In the way, too much responsibility. And afterwards they can just take the time to spread the remains out and just avoid being caught. They can take a saw and cut the remains up and not even think about it.

Pat Brown - this is not a child they loved. Just like throwing out an old dress, they just had to get rid of it.

wooo whooooo go willen, you were very articulate and your question posed well!

good fer you hon!

Pat Brown, they did not love her.........just get rid of the problem.......

That poor sister...to think your own sister could do something like this. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member