Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the came from Pat Brown saying she suspects they found the skull and/or torso in the hole because (Pat Brown) said that those would not go through the wood chipper.

I can't even fathom doing that to a random animal, let alone a precious little girl! :furious:

What's crazy is, the person who may have cut up and dismembered this darling little girl is likely her own father! Or at the least, the step-mother who was helping to raise her. I expect that serial killers can do this kind of thing with no problem, but her own father? Who held her in his arms when she was a baby? This is nuts.

According to what Pat Brown just said... a psychopath distances themselves from that...to them she was a problem, a thing to get rid of.

JC asking if an animal could take a bone 5 miles away
PB not likely and she thinks they have found head and torso

And (JUST IMO) how would the animal know to take it from one of EB's old houses to EB's OTHER old house? Hmmm. ME don't THINK so.

Not to mention why on earth an animal would carry a prosthetic leg the 5 miles to Christie.

My thoughts have always been that AB used a wood splitter for dismemberment and not a wood chipper..

Wondering at the fact that the area has already been released....could it be contaminated?

JeanC: CAnthony site was crime scene for week; D-S area was released>Why?
PaulPenzone, former Sgt Phoenix PD: may have been premature, vast area; every fiber, piece of evidence should be looked for

Lawyers think the scene being released is premature. Defense can use that as ammunition. Strategy for defense lawyers....Deal. :) :) :)

Well what the heck defense could they have? They have to explain how the child wound up scattered! Will they say Zanny the Nanny struck again?

That poor sister...to think your own sister could do something like this. :(

I know!!! Typically for the majority of family members you'd get an instant reaction of, "no way!" I could never believe they could do that.

To get hesitation and then admission of 'maybe' is very damning as to the character of EB.

Wow!

Why would AB keep her away from EB..I can tell you that...power, control and revenge.

Back from commercial........

to Paul Penzone, fmr Sgt Phoenix PD. JC talking about Dudley Shoals area being released as a crime scene. PP: may be premature in releasing the scene, not sure what evidence could still be recovered there, that might tie a suspect to this poor little girl.

Legal panel

Bradford Cohen: JC asking him same question about releasing crime scene. As defense attorney would work in his favor. Believes LE is doing an excellent job however in not releasing too many facts.

Peter Eliken: JC asking if he were representing AB/EB what is his strategy? Analyze all evidence, try to cut a deal, premature to give specific answer. Too many questions where everything falls at this moment, and who did what.

Caller: curious if AB didn't have any love for Z, why so adamant about keeping ED from Z? to Jeff Gardere: common in custody cases, animosity, Z became the collateral damage.

Caller: if no love for Z, why AB keep away from bio-mom?
Psych: this is common in custody cases; she became collateral damage, Z became the weapon

IMO, it says alot that EB's sister couldn't say if she felt her sister could have done this or not! I would think that most sisters could say absolutely, no way, to such a question.

ETA: Cyborg, I just now read your similar post....guess we were thinking alike:)

Wise defense attorney... said he'd suggest a guilty plea...but backed up that by saying we didnt even know what the evidence was..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7