Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caller wants to know why AB would want to keep Zahra away from ED well I can think of 2 words...Child Support.

That is concerning if the crime scene has been released

LE left it unguarded as the house and now going back?
There has been people all over the place............

caller Why didn't AB let Emily near Zahra..........happens all the time in custody battles.........

But IMO, sexual abuse...........

anyone reading the comments on Timer 55 to the right???
WOW!!! talk about rumors..........if true hope we find out!

It has puzzled me that at the PC the police were saying...(paraphrased) "they found and recovered "enough physical evidence" to believe it is Zahra...

That makes me think ...(sorry...again graphic)..that z was shredded and therefore could fit her body into the small hole...I cannot see fitting all her bones (even disjointed) into a small hole...

They are saying....recovered "enough physical evidence"...makes me think that her bones were not whole, but in very small pieces..perhaps mixed with chips and dirt..and was very difficult to recover ....ALL....(turns my stomach)...
They are not saying anything about recovering any of her bones...EXCEPT the one they found last week that has identified it is her.....Only saying REMAINS...

What are your opinions..on....HOW...they are saying of this discovery....????

I hope I am wrong in "seeing" between the lines...what REALLY they found...moo.

Why would AB keep her away from EB..I can tell you that...power, control and revenge.

my opinion
Kinda like a posession not a child or living being- not caring for what's best for the child. Goes along with what Pat Brown said

What's crazy is, the person who may have cut up and dismembered this darling little girl is likely her own father! Or at the least, the step-mother who was helping to raise her. I expect that serial killers can do this kind of thing with no problem, but her own father? Who held her in his arms when she was a baby? This is nuts.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

BBM. More than nuts! I could not do that to an animal never mind a 10-year old girl. What horror! What nightmares and visuals! Horror, horror, horrific....

caller Why didn't AB let Emily near Zahra..........happens all the time in custody battles.........

Passion what is Timer 55? Where is it? Can you link it?

:waitasec:

Why would AB keep her away from EB..I can tell you that...power, control and revenge.

Also, I would think he would keep her away from ED to keep info from getting out. If the child was abused, and it seems she was, IMO, then he wouldn't want the child away from him, talking to someone where she would feel safe, without fear of retribution from he or EB.

BBM. More than nuts! I could not do that to an animal never mind a 10-year old girl. What horror! What nightmares and visuals! Horror, horror, horrific....

and EB said "kinda' horrible...........

Recapping week...Emily's Australian interview...Josh P, and the search for Zahra.

Has the most important question been asked ..... is AB looking at a possible arrest in the near future?

I am also betting that AB rolled his wood splitter into the middle of a pile of mulch and did the deed and then they decided the best way to get rid of the blood and other evidence that it would have been shown in the mulch was to set it on fire, I bet that is why LE had the dogs going to all the mulch piles and the wood-chippers..

What is so sickening is this (most likely) wasn't done by some random stranger, RSO, etc.....but someone who was supposed to love and take care of her. :cry:

and EB said "kinda' horrible...........

I guess EB is a tougher cookie than me (most/many) and has a higher tolerance ... it only being worthy of "kinda" horrible....

:banghead::furious::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member