Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat Brown.....assuming skull. They didn't love her. Treated her like old dress they had to just get rid of. Carrie Fairchild again. Could your sister have done something like that? She doesn't know, maybe, maybe not. Doesn't know AB well enough to say.

the sister sounds pretty down & out...she said she doesn't know AB very well.

JC: To Sis, could your sis have done something like that?
EBs Sis: Honestly, i don't know. Maybe, maybe not.
JC: how bout Adam.
EBs Sis: i dont know him well enough.

awesome job, WillenFan -- so composed & great question! thank you!

Hole 10ft wide 2.5ft deep.... Dirt scooped and taken, with smaller hole inside larger hole.

you GO Jean. Asking about the hole and if remains were WITHIN that hole.

reporter giving description

10 ft by 2ft deep hole, within that hole another smaller hole

If body was buried remains found in hole may be much better preserved..

They may have been preserved in the hole, and can that lead to COD....will help, especially if soft tissue remains...also assuming skull. LE rumour?

Getting into the forensics. Could there still be flesh etc, (better evidence)

panelist says YES, possible.

I have a feeling that EB sister did not have a good relationship with her own sister since she said she only met AB a couple of times...

JC to Dr. Michael Arnot: Z has been missing about 6 wks. JC asking if Z could become skeletonized in such a short time? Yes, it's possible, with weather as it has been.

JC to John Miller: JM: media told remains were found inside the hole. Dirt scooped out and taken with investigators, two holes, smaller one inside the larger hole. 2-1/2' deep hole.

JC asking Dr. if preservation would've been better with bones found inside the hole as compared to the exposed bone found last week. JC asking if this could help determine COD. Yes, strangulation, skull fracture, etc could be determined.

commercial

if the body was buried much better preservation of remains, will allow them determine if there was any blunt trauma and COD

-the remains were found in hole; 10 ft wide, 2 1/2 ft deep
JC: to pathologist---were the remains not preserved?
Forensic Path: if body buried, preservation better
-exposed bones>deterioration (tissue, muscles, etc.)
-COD: if bruises, soft tissues remain>could find the COD (in the remains they found buried in the hole within the hole on Wed)

Buried body has a chanse of being more preserved than the bone left out to weather!!
I am so hoping Zahra was in a bag and LOTS of EVIDENCE to arrest and execute AB/EB is in there!!!!

What's crazy is, the person who may have cut up and dismembered this darling little girl is likely her own father! Or at the least, the step-mother who was helping to raise her. I expect that serial killers can do this kind of thing with no problem, but her own father? Who held her in his arms when she was a baby? This is nuts.

They may have been preserved in the hole, and can that lead to COD....will help, especially if soft tissue remains...also assuming skull. LE rumour?

I think that came from Pat Brown saying she suspects they found the skull and/or torso in the hole because (Pat Brown) said that those would not go through the wood chipper.

I bet there will be a wealth of evidence that was found on Wed, hopefully there were shoe prints they can match on the dirt and God only knows how much other evidence they found with the remains..

I was okay til I saw the presser and videos and the pics. I too think EB's sister sounded sad....I couldn't even imagine.

I think the came from Pat Brown saying she suspects they found the skull and/or torso in the hole because (Pat Brown) said that those would not go through the wood chipper.

Yes possible....but everyone is assuming skull...am thinking reporters hearing something? Could be wrong...

TOD will land AB right in it don't we think?

-the remains were found in hole; 10 ft wide, 2 1/2 ft deep
JC: to pathologist---were the remains not preserved?
Forensic Path: if body buried, preservation better
-exposed bones>deterioration (tissue, muscles, etc.)
-COD: if bruises, soft tissues remain>could find the COD (in the remains they found buried in the hole within the hole on Wed)

I really hope that they get COD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member