Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You also realize that the T-Shirt that AB was wearing during his one and only presser that he spoke out with LE said exactly that, what a way to get a message to Emily..

If that was indeed on purpose...then I have no words.

If that was indeed on purpose...then I have no words.

I dont know how to get a screen grab of a photo of him that day, but if anyone else can get it, I would think that may speak volumes.

I don't see any comments...where are they on Timer 55 (that name still cracks me up)

Adam-Baker.jpg

Please don't make me look at him, Mrs. G. Just the sight of him makes me want to puke.

^ so do I unfortunately.....if correct it will come out. He is cruel, what he did to Emily and Zahra by keeping them apart is just awful...and what he did to Zahra ~ unspeakable.

You might have to log in to see the comments...

LOL shows what I know but I wonder how I saw them and never logged in??? another mystery...

I have to say the Nancy Grace show was good tonight. Jean C. did a good job, our caller asked an excellent question and at the end when Jean said God bless Zahra Baker I thought I heard her choke up.

Zahra has touched so many lives.

Thank You, I don't think he just got up and decided it looked like a good day to wear gray, I think he knew exactly what he was doing when he put this shirt on that day.

I can imagine him putting it on and chuckling about it..
Even if subconsciously...perhaps it's also a message to EB as well as ED.

I saw some familiar names on timer 55 as well, also not logged in...although I was tempted to wave hello to fellow ws'ers.

Agreed- good show, very emotional. A little overly done when they kept repeating 'dead' dead' in a montage though.

First time I've been able to watch it, so a big thank-you for the link provided early on.

BTW everyone always says Marhsa because its spelled Marcia. I just have everyone call me Mar! Lol

I feel that it was NO coincidence that AB chose to wear that particular shirt. IMO he meant to cause insult upon injury. Reminds me of the Barrie, Ontario case with the mom that drowned her 2 toddler daughters so the husband couldn't get them in a custody dispute, and made a video tormenting him about it. The jury is in their 3rd day of deliberations. Killing the child doesn't seem to be enough- they have a 'need' to torment and 'rub it in' to their ex-spouse. :( The precious children always suffer needlessly.

Yes.... the "dead" montage was tacky, I thought. WillenFan did GREAT!! lol Loved how Jean tip-toed into questioning the sister, but even more told her it wasn't "her fault." I thought CF came across as devastated but honest. I hope ED goes to the candlight vigil...

Yes.... the "dead" montage was tacky, I thought. WillenFan did GREAT!! lol Loved how Jean tip-toed into questioning the sister, but even more told her it wasn't "her fault." I thought CF came across as devastated but honest. I hope ED goes to the candlight vigil...

BBM. Yes.

It was very effective to put her at ease and not feel threatened or intimidated so they could focus on some questions and have a good discussion. Being on TV can be intimidating in of itself never mind........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SPACECAT89