Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ihave been staring at my reply screen and I can only cry I have no words, absolutly no words. My god oh my dear god. I came running to WS when I heard all this on NG and I came here so I could see and feel the love and compassion that is this forum because my faith in humanity and frankly in God is wavering. My heart and soul hurts for Zahra.

OMG poor baby. Why would one of the men hit her in the head? Makes no sense. I cannot believe this gilr had to endure all of this after surviving cancer. EB would not allow her to have her hearing aids? Why is that? At least she did not have to hear what was being said before they raped her. I am just sick over this. I knew it would be bad, but had no idea other men were involved. RIP baby girl.

Just angry and disgusted. Question before I comment on something. Is it confirmed her prosthetic leg was found in the dumpster behind the restaurant?

They are just houses made out of blocks instead of bricks, just concrete blocks that are usually painted over. These types of houses were popular in the 1970s.

Sick sick sick. This is the worst case I've ever heard of.

I don't know why she couldn't have stayed in Australia with the grandmother.

Poor Z, beautiful brave girl.

I hope there is DP for all involved.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5858187"]2010.11.30 - Documents, re: Rape Allegations - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

A thread for discussing the docs, re: rape report.

Please tell me North Carolina is a death penalty state.

That's really all I can say at this point, without being banned.

Yes it is, maybe even without AB being arrested. I can't imagine his life is worth much on the streets of NC after this info being released. :furious:

As is common for episode threads, this one will be closed relatively soon.

Please start new threads for new issues raised, or find preexisting threads as needed.

What is a "block" house? and why would EB leave Zahara with two men?

A blockhouse is a 2 story house, that is usually square. The top floor is either turned so the corner of the top floor is directly over the middle of the bottom floor or the top floor is larger than the bottom floor.

DP too good... bring back the middle ages of torture for these sickos!!!!! My God, this child suffers cancer, loses a leg, loses her hearing, and then is raped by her stepmonster's drug dealers???? EB LOOKS LIKE A DRUGGIE to me!! But even run of the mill druggies don't pimp kids out.

Zahra is an Angel. She may even now be a Saint after all the suffering she was put through in her short life. And every single picture of her shows her smiling with such grace. God BLESS her... I think she is a Saint now.

I am so friggin upset right now, and crying after watching NG, I can't even think straight. This is unfathomable. What do we do... didn't anyone see/know anything???? EB was a freakin SICKO, IMO.. looking at her social profile pages.. She seemed to HATE Zahra. How can you hate a little child with no leg, suffering from cancer??? Let alone any child???

sorry for the rant... so ANGRY, SAD

Good evening! :seeya:

Jean Casares discussing Zahra tonight........

- Had to get blood splatter expert in (so much blood found)
- Found human tissue on the walls

Bones found off Dudley Shoals road that were buried in the ground were Zahras.

John Miller: bones found on Dudley Shoals Rd 11/10 match Zahra's DNA, matches DNA taken from home 10/31, 11/01 (wall, drainpipe, etc).

JC saying so much home found in the house blood spatter expert had to be called in.

Natisha Lance: LE went to court 10/29 to get blood spatter expert. pieces of wall, drain pipe from tub, walls had tissue on them, hair removed, carpet fiber removed, very thorough search to find any evidence linked to Zahra.

JC saying more information coming out about alleged rape.

Ellie Josted: tipster said woman he was acquainted with had information about blood on Zahra's legs, etc. One man found said it was from his own urine on the mattress. Another said he had no involvement; spoke to LE over 10 hrs., took LDT, he said he wasn't in that house.

JC asking where is AB?

John Miller: some sources say they've seen him; but he has no knowledge. Memorial service tomorrow night/Friday afternoon (public); AB hasn't been seen by reporters at the funeral home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico