DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go again Tricia....

I am soooo telling!

Wait! :doh: Did I post that out loud? :blushing:

Iron,

How come you don't capitalize the first words of sentences?

Now, who was it, that had the same habit?

Sabrina said:
Iron,

How come you don't capitalize the first words of sentences?

Now, who was it, that had the same habit?
I sometimes don't capitilize the first word of a sentence out of sheer laziness. I'll try and do better. And no I have never posted here before.

If it remains, won't it be an attraction, just because it's forbidden fruit, and a temptation to keep insulting female whistleblowers instead of women sticking together like men do?

Was it Dan Abrams last night after Martha Stewart's sentencing who used the word "humble"? The mens' association has been gossiping about her private life, calling her a meany and claiming women need humbling? This isn't the proper thread for a discussion of that either, just making a point that we need to unite. It's probably been said in the M.S. thread.

iron said:
I sometimes don't capitilize the first word of a sentence out of sheer laziness. I'll try and do better. And no I have never posted here before.

Most of these forums are anal retentive anyways. God forbid you discuss the intruder theory or MW. :twocents:

You can't read my mind, nyah, nyah, nyah.

I know how it feels when you feel so strongly about something and someone shows they don't understand the depth of your feeling by callous disagreement.

Is it okay to just ask something about MJenn's great-work JAR theory since this thread is still being continued?

It was amazing but she didn't think to prove whether he could have also been in Boulder the 23rd. I think JonBenet was molested at that party on the 23rd, tried to call 911 and the phone was taken away from her, we'll not say by who, (whom?) or whose mother some posters say was not really in the hospital. How's that for sensitivity to your feelings about him?

I've also posted a link, BullyOnline.com in the PleaseReadThis thread.

Eagle1 said:
You can't read my mind, nyah, nyah, nyah.

I know how it feels when you feel so strongly about something and someone shows they don't understand the depth of your feeling by callous disagreement.

Is it okay to just ask something about MJenn's great-work JAR theory since this thread is still being continued?

It was amazing but she didn't think to prove whether he could have also been in Boulder the 23rd. I think JonBenet was molested at that party on the 23rd, tried to call 911 and the phone was taken away from her, we'll not say by who, (whom?) or whose mother some posters say was not really in the hospital. How's that for sensitivity to your feelings about him?

I've also posted a link, BullyOnline.com in the PleaseReadThis thread.

Eagle, can you be alittle clearer for us not so up to date posters on this case and describe in detail exactly what your talking about. I from the very beginning feel like I know who killed Jonbenet, but this theory your talking about I'm not familiar with. Thanks in advance.

Has Nancy Krebs family ever denied the abuse she's claiming?

I believe the FBI's theory is that John Ramsey was caught molesting JonBenet by Patsy...and when Patsy swung at him with a flashlight, she hit JonBenet instead.

I believe Cyril Wecht wrote a book re: JonBenet being molested prior to and including that night with the perp being John Ramsey.

I believe Lou Smit is a proven liar. I believe the Ramseys are proven liars.

I believe there are some who think JonBenet was burned by a stun gun with only abrasions being left on the skin....no scar, no burn marks, etc. Abrasions that if she had lived would probably have healed.

I think nut cases who have put an accused into prison - makes the legal system and LE the nut cases.

But I suppose if "Susan Bennett says FW is innocent and Krebs is not believable - then there you have it." (However, I thought the bad rap was on FW's father). But, hey, I'm done. I'm moving on....

JAR is reported to have left Boulder on the 19th of Dec.

Seeker said:
They are not related, the only thing they share in common is the last name. A poster researched this info (her specialty) and found that there was absolutely no familial link between the two.

May 13, 1999

RACHEL NEWHOUSE and AUNDRIA CRAWFORD murders
REX ALLEN KREBS arraignment
San Luis Obispo, California
Convicted rapist formerly arraigned in murders of college students--(Sacramento Bee) Krebs pleads not guilty.

Hope this answers your question. And here is the verdict on him.

CALIFORNIA:

Rex Allen Krebs was found guilty Monday of raping and killing 2 San Luis Obispo college students by a jury that watched his videotaped confession.

Krebs, 35, who was found guilty of murdering Aundria Crawford and Rachel Newhouse, could face the death penalty. He also was convicted of the forcible rape of both women and of kidnapping them for sexual purposes.

Krebs was accused of raping and strangling Crawford, 20, in 1998, and of raping and killing Newhouse, 20, the following year. He confessed to raping both and to killing Crawford, but contended he did not kill Newhouse.

Krebs was released from prison in 1997, where he had served 10 years for raping one woman and trying to rape another.

His trial was moved to Monterey because of pretrial publicity in San Luis Obispo.

(source: Sacramento Bee)

I read krebs' bpd and "mame" interviews on ffj and didn't catch her claiming a relation to ray allen krebs (but could have missed it). However, Ray Allen Krebs apparently lived in the same county (San Louis Obispo) as Nancy, who in the BPD inteview gave a Los Osos address (which is in San Louis Obispo county). So, it's seems possible she could have some contact with this guy, if she so claimed.

General obsevations and notes regarding Krebs at this point (Since it seems that there are some people who are willing to discuss it -- thanks Kool Look, Eagle 1, Tlynn and others).

1. Read the Mame interview with Krebs (who is this Mame, she seems crazy and worthy of some ridicule, but ....). I didn't see any contradiction with the BPD interview.

2. Read the Christoff Lettes (written by Krebs' aunt and uncle in relation to a court action by Fleet White to have Nancy Krebs's record released to the public I guess so Fleet can discredit her and win in the public arena. The Christoffs wrote the judge supporting the release of the documents). The Christoff's write in their second paragraph that they feel that someone (Mame or soeome else??) is trying to profit from Krebs's story.

Question: For you more experienced posters (and especially the hardened skeptical lot), is this a valid accusation in that someone was trying to profit from the allegations (mame, etc)? How?

Also, the fact that her relatives wrote the letter basically implying that she's nuts and supporting FW tells very little because this is what Krebs said would happen from her family.

3. Noticed a lot of posters at ffj think that it's a travesty that fw's good name has been sullied by Krebs. I'm not convinced one way or the other yet, but if FW were such a good guy, wouldn't he either: a) sue Krebs or someone putting her story out for slander to clear his name and adress directly the seriuos allegations rather than trying to make her appear to be a liar (by asking the court to release her records); or b) take the moral high road, turn the other cheek, and stay out of it. In my opinion, he's taken the chicken shyte way by trying to destroy her credibility. Also, what the heck is this 80 -85 year old man doing sending a 35 year old woman personalized greeting cards and why would JR be "best buds" with this much older man? In my opinion, Krebs's story provides a possible explanation for these two strange facts.

4. As I continue to read, I see how Kreb's theory (or the logical inference from her allegations) that JBR died by accident during some sick abuse is at odds with some of the evidence. The head trauma, the pineapple in the stomach, and the screams from the house all point to death in the home around midnight when only JR, PR, and BR are in the house. I do think that Krebs' allegations could go a long way to explain other troubling facts abouth the tragic JBR case. (no indictments, the pior 911 call on the 23rd from a christmas party, evidence of chronic abuse, the above about FW, the mysterious death of an Enquirer reporter covering the case-what did he know?, for starters).

Eagle1 said:
I always did wonder why forum people all seemed....well, maybe afraid of FW's lawsuit habit? I don't know anything about devil cults, sex rings, or whatever, so I'll not have anything to contribute, but, do you get the feeling we're all just rather afraid of the subject and not wanting to admit fear of even finding out about it? Not a pleasant subject, but neither is any of this.

I too feel Nancy Krebs is just as interesting as any of the other characters that have been investigated, and have read that high officials sometimes belong to devil cults, reason we hear almost nothing about them. What if one of us was in her position, knew we might get killed or at least maligned because of the powers that be, that people would only add insults to our injuries? She knew, of course, that was what would happen, reason she went to a psychiatrist, which only confirmed what she must have known would happen.

Truth is stranger than fiction sometimes and lots of people may have truths they're suppressing, knowing what the public's reaction will be. I bet none of us would have the nerve to try to change the public's already-made-up mind. We'd shut up and play it safe.

In my mind it would be such a shame if this woman were speaking even partly truth and she was written off as she predicted from the start. I mean she described how her toddler neice had just recently started to confide in her about abuse similar to what she had gone through.

Read her interviews. There are no incoherent sentences, obvious mental lapses or other deficiencies. If she were severely mentally ill, there would be obvious signs during a 4 or 5 hour interview. If she's lying, she's a very good liar and is also very stupid. What has she gained from coming forward? She get's to be written off once again and on a grander scale as a nut and gets to go into hiding for the past couple of years -- great.

Oh good Lord, mame and this Nk chit are a frikin Michael Myers clone, regardless what you do and just when you think it's finally dead, poof out of the shadows she appears. :loser:

The Krebs scam apparently was one of those "You had to be there" scams to understand the sheer frustration at seeing the fable back on the table.

Year after year, the mame clones arise with new hats, new to the forums and quick to ask about Nancy Krebs. Maybe the posters that have kept this thread going after Tricia's request should seek out mame and ask her these questions at her forum as it was her scam - not Tricia's.

:doh:
RR

iron said:
Read her interviews. There are no incoherent sentences, obvious mental lapses or other deficiencies. If she were severely mentally ill, there would be obvious signs during a 4 or 5 hour interview. If she's lying, she's a very good liar and is also very stupid. What has she gained from coming forward? She get's to be written off once again and on a grander scale as a nut and gets to go into hiding for the past couple of years -- great.

I read her interviews, Nancy lied plain and simple.

Now go back to Mame, Mary, Morgan or Holly or whoever sent you here, and tell them it's not working. Why don't you guys start your own forum?

------
Fleur! Perfect statement, it's Michael Myers/Mame come back to life.

Show Me said:

Now go back to Mame, Mary, Morgan or Holly or whoever sent you here, and tell them it's not working. Why don't you guys start your own forum?

------
1. what lies and how do you know?

2. i may have been stupid for coming to these forums thinking i could discuss the case and maybe be involved in making some headway somehow (that whole idea seems a bit silly to me now), but no one sent me here, nor have i posted before and than changed my "hat". I have seen Mame's and Holly's name, but I don't even remember a Morgan. What did these people do to you that left you all so fearful and paranoid that I'm one of their "bots" sent to do their bidding. We're talking about discussing a topic on an internet forum here people. Please keep that in mind.

3. Perhaps if one of you guys who are so annoyed by any discussion of this story would simply address the merits of the allegations (rather than "she lied plain and simple", "there are no tapes", etc) than myself, and a couple of others would be satisfied. Even if the answer is that there's nothing to discuss because there's been little verification or discrediting of the allegations (which is what I'm starting to conclude, probably to a lot of your relief), I could accept that. But bold assertions like she lied or she's a nut job shouldn't cut it with such serious allegations.

4. If there are legitimate concerns about litigation from some of the parties named in the Krebs story, than that's an acceptable explanation why the administrators would want the discussion ended. For you others, I just don't get it.

That's obviously not it. C'mon, RR! I too keep hearing of Mame but don't think I ever met up with her, not that I can remember at least, because I've been wondering about her.

Anyone ever read any womens' magazines articles about female whistle blowers and what all they say about them and do to them? It's just common sense. Why would they lie and risk all that? Same goes for Iron! And someone just said, there's a new little girl like JonBenet being victimized.

Wasn't it in the news that an international sex ring had been busted in Boulder? Is it okay, constitutionally protected free speech, to wonder out loud if maybe they really didn't get the main part of it in Boulder, protected by someone very powerful, reason Stein dared to not open the door for police and even to impersonate someone in LE?
Isn't it rather obvious that some of them seem to feel they're unusually special privileged characters? Could that be why the R's dared set their own terms?

Not saying I know anything. Usually have to speak in code when just guessing, and sorry, whoever wanted something explained, I'm as cautious as anyone, better not, not allowed. Walk softly and carry a big stick.

RiverRat said:
The Krebs scam apparently was one of those "You had to be there" scams to understand the sheer frustration at seeing the fable back on the table.

Year after year, the mame clones arise with new hats, new to the forums and quick to ask about Nancy Krebs. Maybe the posters that have kept this thread going after Tricia's request should seek out mame and ask her these questions at her forum as it was her scam - not Tricia's.

:doh:
RR

Okay! I can understand your frustration, no problem. I can understand the history behind this topic causing some irritation and impatience, but I ain't no new hat here sugar. I certainly don't dance to anybody's beat but the Lord's. I don't take false allegations, which is lying, against me without at least standing up for myself. Now if you don't believe me, that's your right and free will, I don't practice bondage and control.

The first time I ever heard of Nancy krebs was at the FFJ the only 3 or 4 times I visited the site and read about it which was a long time ago cuz this site was down. Down. Down! I was impressed with the posters, one being you in particular, forum and owner, being Trish, and was glad I visited.

I merely just read this thread like many others on this forum and had a question or two. Let me give a little background on myself, so the truth is out there. I have had extensive college instruction in human development from conception to death, with abuse being a specialty area. Not only this, I raised a severly sexually abused little girl from the age of 18 months old to 81/2 years old. Having been in personal one on one crisis intervention therapy, courts, social services, etc... I feel I know a little bit of what I'm talking about in spotting classic sexual abuse.

I must also add a discernment of the spirit for which I am gifted with from the Father of all creation. I can spot physical, sexual and mental abuse yards away from me. I don't even have to speak with that person.

Something in reading about Nancy on the FFJ forum way back when, and I didn't start this thread and I have never seen Iron's name here until this thread, have wondered about her. I must also add I am not up to date like many of you are, or have I read all the info available about Nancy. It could all be a farce, for all I know at this point. I have no reason not to believe all the nay sayers.

Please just don't accuse me of being un-cooperative with Trish. I didn't realize she didn't want anymore posts on this thread, and obviously others besides myself didn't either. But I won't point out any names.

Show Me said:

------

Geez, I'm glad I'm female. Show me, are you saying, posters aren't welcome here? If not, so be it!

Kool Look,

You need to understand why posters that have followed the JBR case for so long are suspicious when the name Nancy Krebs gets brought up seemingly out of the blue. She has been discredited. She lied about everything. Alex Hunter was an idiot when he thought she was "credible." But, Alex Hunter is an idiot, so one can't expect much from him. The police questioned her. Her story made absolutely no sense. She has disappeared out of the case just like Lee Hill.

Mame on the other hand, just keeps beating this horse to death. She just won't leave it alone. She must hate being discredited.

New posters are welcome of course. I think that we just like them to respect that this horse isn't going to come back to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties