Nationwide College Cheating Scandal - Actresses, Business Owners Charged, Mar 2019 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maria Cramer
@GlobeMCramer

·
6m

"I do think this is the right sentence here," Talwani says. The sentence lets "you move forward and you can rebulid your life after this. You pay your dues." Without it, Talwani says, she would face a future of "the community asking you why you got away with this."

Maria Cramer
@GlobeMCramer

·
5m

Macy's head is lowered as the lawyers discuss what prison in California Huffman should go to. Huffman sits quietly. Her lawyer did not object to the sentence. Huffman had said she would accept whatever Talwani decided.

You think Lori is wishing she took a deal? $500,000 is a whole lot more, plus two daughters, plus fake rowing pictures or whatever elite athlete pictures they submitted.

I think the rowing pictures is the worst. I realize she wasn’t the only one who faked a sports scholarship but it still blows my mind that anyone can have the audacity it photoshop and submit a fake photo. Especially after hearing Olivia Jade day she was going to college for the parties. Yuck

And Felicity fully cooperated and was one of the very first defendants to take a plea, while it was still perhaps a risk to do so. And still got jail time. Lori and her husband have been defiant from the start. Also, I think they also have more charges against them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Watercolor611