Found Deceased NC - Alexandra King, 22, & Tatianna Diz, 20, Asheville, 27 Oct 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From what I can tell, the woman who is requesting people to disregard the page that the mother is admin on is the mothers sister

The woman stearing people away also made a lengthy post on "the search" FB page about Tati's mom's mental health. It's a long list and I hope she isn't living alone/is being monitored closely while other family members handle this situation with the girls. Too much confusion almost always hurts the search :(

I don't know how I'm just now seeing this case but holy cow is it a tangle!
After reading the thread and the links, there are a few questions that come to mind :
#1 Regarding the supposed drug deal ; has LE stated that the girls were meeting with a drug dealer?
If so, that makes no sense considering one of the articles states that LE found Marijuana type in a plastic drawer. Why would they be buying more? Is it possible that the girls were selling some of their own stash to someone PG knew?
#2 How was PG able to take UJ's vehicle after he allegedly shot him?
#3 How did PG get to UJ's house?
#4 How steep is the river bank where AK's car was found?

I know that's a lot, but really with how convaluted the information is, nothing about PG doing this himself makes sense and for the girls to be going to buy weed when they already had some doesn't work for me either.

Snipped by me since I wrote a novel! Good questions & insight. I don't really know but this is my speculation:

I wondered from the beginning what the deal with the drug deal was. LE confirmed through phone records they were indeed going to a drug deal, but no mention of which way the deal was happening. I have a feeling the girls may have been doing some selling on the side and that's why all three of them went to whatever location together.

One of the only connections I can make here is that Uhon set them up with the unmentioned other party. Based on friends & family statements he was getting out of "the life" and was an over-all nice guy & dedicated father. He gets a call from a friend and directs them to Pierre/the girls.

When the deal goes badly & they are robbed (my guess for motive, unless it was a personal motivation to harm the girls which leaves me clueless to Uhon's involvement. That's a long way to go for a car) Pierre gets away and books it to Uhon's. Kills him out of anger (I wonder if he said anything as he was coming into the home to give a hint to motive) and because they are friends, knows where his keys hang and uses Uhon's car as a getaway. He didn't try to lure him out or truly disguise himself which makes me think he acted out of anger and not premeditation. During this time somebody else was dealing with the girls.

If Pierre was in on the attack of the girls maybe he thought he needed to kill Uhon so he couldn't tell the police about the drug deal/connection to the girls but then I really think he'd do something other than barging into the home and being recognized so easily. Although some criminals just aren't that smart.

I don't know how he got there. What do you think?

If the people they met for the deal gave him a ride.. Did they leave others at the spot to deal with the girls? Drop Pierre off at Uhon's then go back to pick up accomplices by the river... ?? Did he drive Uhon's car back to the river, rear end the Jetta into the river bank, then go to his girlfriend's? This is the only part that makes me lean towards Pierre being involved. How did he get to Uhon's? Even if he did it alone.. So much speculation here, sorry.

And about the car.. Most MSM articles vary on the state of the car. I most recently read the car was pushed down the bank and was upside down. Since the car was towed before it was processed we won't know if the signs pointed to the girls exiting the car while in the water or before. My guess is it was knocked in and the perp(s) ran fast before they could see where the car would land. I'm assuming they wanted it all the way in the water?

Could it be possible the girls excellerated into the water trying to escape? If only one of them was fatally injured right away there is a chance one tried to escape the car while carrying the other and got swept away. I don't lean that way though.

All my opinion! Pierre has some rave reviews about this past behavior.. Seems like most people were surprised. However, the past year(ish) Pierre has gotten in trouble with the law which seems new.. Nothing major but could he have been having some sort of break? Financial problems? People mess up so I don't want to read too much into it but perhaps there is something there, even just a few red flags for personality changes.

My guess is we need somebody to start talking so people know where to search.

I have just started following this thread and just now got caught up reading all the posts here and Facebook pages listed in these threads.
All I can say is WOW.
I hope these ladies are found safe somewhere but I am doubtful... Sadly.
Some one whether it is the girls roommate or Pierre's girlfriend or the girl who was housesitting with the girlfriend, idk, but somebody knows something.. Hope they are telling LE all they know.

Hi, the river bank where they are looking is not steep at all. If PG was alone without a vehicle (aside from the girls) and in good physical shape it would be possible to run from the river to UJ's apartment pretty quickly.

I thought I heard on the new at noon car was partially submerged and also flipped over as just posted. I thought maybe I misunderstood as I listened to the 5pm news and 11pm and it was never mentioned again. That is a very interesting detail if reported correctly.

I was trying to figure a scenario where Pierre didn't betray his friends and kill them, but if it was a third party and Pierre killed Uhon out of anger, wouldn't Pierre have given info to cops about it? He's in custody and they are searching the river. Not good for Pierre in my opinion. I really want these girls to be alive, but that would make them somehow involved in the crime because where are they? Unless they are kidnapped. But I think if they are in the water Pierre did it. I don't know how to say what I'm thinking.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I was trying to figure a scenario where Pierre didn't betray his friends and kill them, but if it was a third party and Pierre killed Uhon out of anger, wouldn't Pierre have given info to cops about it? He's in custody and they are searching the river. Not good for Pierre in my opinion. I really want these girls to be alive, but that would make them somehow involved in the crime because where are they? Unless they are kidnapped. But I think if they are in the water Pierre did it. I don't know how to say what I'm thinking.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I agree. I mean you can even ask if Pierre was not in on it why even go to Uhon.. Why not just go home and "get revenge" another day?

I think the girls were selling and Pierre was gonna rob them, they were harder to rob than he thought and it went down as you say.

I just can't figure out the Uhon connection. Apparently he was home doing hw all night.. Was it really over a car?

And if they were kidnapped it wouldn't be random. For example, all speculation, but if Alex had set a friend up with an undercover cop & said person was retaliating, I would think police would have a straight line to that person. I would also think they wouldn't kidnap, just kill & dump.

Sadly, I think these two beautiful young ladies are in the river too. I think Pierre is responsible I just can't figure out the 3rd party scenario.

I think Uhon maybe warned someone about something that Pierre was planning that night. I think Pierre confided the plan in him. Whatever the plan was, it went bad due to the warning. Pierre retaliated. I'm not sure exactly how the girls fit in.

I thought I heard on the new at noon car was partially submerged and also flipped over as just posted. I thought maybe I misunderstood as I listened to the 5pm news and 11pm and it was never mentioned again. That is a very interesting detail if reported correctly.

What would it take to flip a car over? Another car? If the river bank is not steep it wouldn't flip over by itself while rolling into the water, right?

(Thanks for joining btw, and sharing your knowledge and opinion!)

So far we only know that LE thinks the two events - Uhon's murder and the disappearance of Alex and Tatianna - might be connected because Pierre features in both of them, and within an hour or so no less.

However, what if the two events were not connected? Let's look at it this way:

Alex and Tatianna give Pierre a ride to another apartment building for whatever reason, then drive on w/o Pierre to meet an unknown person for a drug deal. Something goes wrong during this meeting and both get killed, the car gets pushed into the river. Their bodies either land in the water and were washed away, or were removed from the car beforehand and dumped elsewhere.

Meanwhile, Pierre has his own problems that make him so angry that he goes (or is driven) to Uhon's house and kills him.

This would loosen up the timeline a bit.

Possible? What do you all think?

FYI guys - The admin if the Facebook site has accused me of being related to the "big lawyer" who arranged to have the girls executed. She really is not well and her other daughter has made that very clear,

However, the daughter is an Absolute sweetheart and I've been offering help any way I can to ease the heavy load she must be feeling right now.

But yeah., that rambling Facebook status where pictures show her purse bursting at the seams with "evidence and papers", she has named me for simply commenting and her daughter contacting me, I'm not sure what to do,,

Help? Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FYI guys - The admin if the Facebook site has accused me of being related to the "big lawyer" who arranged to have the girls executed. She really is not well and her other daughter has made that very clear,

However, the daughter is an Absolute sweetheart and I've been offering help any way I can to ease the heavy load she must be feeling right now.

But yeah., that rambling Facebook status where pictures show her purse bursting at the seams with "evidence and papers", she has named me for simply commenting and her daughter contacting me, I'm not sure what to do,,

Help? Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bbm

Tatianna contacted you? I'm confused.

is it possible the girls were not shot until after uhon?

10:34.

I'm wondering if another party is involved for the bit with the girls or at least the car or transporting him - but that person possibly being someone at the apartment complex Pierre wanted to go to with the girls or else the person they were meeting about the drugs...assuming that isn't the same person isn't the one with the drugs (b/c earlier they said Deaverview b/c Pierre had family there - though I suppose that could be the drug person also)

If the drug deal went down anywhere other than the Deaverview Apartments they headed to, it seems like that other party almost has to have been in the car w/ him and the girls wherever things went south because it's just WAY too tight of a window I think :thinking:

It's a VERY tight timeline now since they've moved up the time the girls left to around 10 pm, and the 911 call about Uhon was 10:34.

34 minutes to have: gone to the other complex, have some degree of drug deal (unless it went south causing the shooting) something goes wrong somewhere, he shoots/kills and dumps the girls, dumps the car, and he gets to Uhon's house and has some sort of interaction AND shoots him for the 10:34 911 call.

And the telling GF at the apartment seems to have to be after 10:34 but prior to 11:15 when the pursuit has ensued because all the other articles from Uhon's shooting indicated he took Uhon's car after he killed him.

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/...d-girlfriend-something-bad-happened/74937788/

I think the bullet that hit the driver flew out the window.

I'm guessing that may be based on the fact that the bit we know from information released is the bullet hole in the passenger seat headrest (and I'm assuming the blood in the car confirms) that they are confident whichever girl was in the passenger seat was shot in the head or neck.

I suspect while the know there's blood on the driver's side (in fact that was the side they said out the door too) that they don't have evidence of a bullet hole or something and so are trying to hold out hope there was some way both weren't hit.

Regardless of where she was hit, whichever girl was on the driver's side was evidently wounded enough to bleed pretty heavily, and I don't think either could have made it long even had they been found.

After messing around with the timelines last night for entirely too long, I'm definitely more of the mind someone else was also involved in some capacity (even 'just' as a driver after the fact possibly). I suspect LE is now leaning on any individuals that might have knowledge/fit the bill and get them to speak up as to where the bodies were placed (or whatever they know) and get leniency.

So far we only know that LE thinks the two events - Uhon's murder and the disappearance of Alex and Tatianna - might be connected because Pierre features in both of them, and within an hour or so no less.

However, what if the two events were not connected? Let's look at it this way:

Alex and Tatianna give Pierre a ride to another apartment building for whatever reason, then drive on w/o Pierre to meet an unknown person for a drug deal. Something goes wrong during this meeting and both get killed, the car gets pushed into the river. Their bodies either land in the water and were washed away, or were removed from the car beforehand and dumped elsewhere.

Meanwhile, Pierre has his own problems that make him so angry that he goes (or is driven) to Uhon's house and kills him.

This would loosen up the timeline a bit.

Possible? What do you all think?

That could be possible. Stranger coincidences have happened! The timeline is so strict it makes certain things seem impossible or at least very difficult to achieve so that could definitely be the case.

the other fact is that Pierre was spotted at the Citgo on Brevard Road which could be accessed off Haywood Road either from the river area or Pisgah View apartments. 26 is near the Citgo where he probably got on with UJ's truck he took from Pisgah View after he shot & killed him. 26 is where he drove thru Henderson County to Polk county on deflated tires. I think the young women were taken care of before he shot UJ and afterwards he headed down Brevard Road to highway 26. Pierre in Buncombe County jail here in Asheville now on TV reports looks gentle eyed. This all is mind-blowing!

No I think the car was towed too early for that to be the case.

The call about the car wasn't until the next morning per the Citizen Times timelines. When was it towed? I know there is question about it being towed before that...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue
Back