Found Alive NC - Allison Cope, 24, Raleigh, 26 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone with map skills put all the important points on one map please? I don't know how to do that.

Airport - Shell gas pump - home - current search area

I don't really have mapping skill but I posted this yesterday: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/RDU...8d18cf9d9609!2m2!1d-78.543191!2d35.978184!5i1

I was only guessing at the shell address at that time and it turns out I was correct. Her home address has not been in the news so I don't think we can (or should) map that. The search area is Falls Lake State Recreation which is a huge area you can see from the map. I haven't seen if there is any specific area of the lake that they are focusing on. Searching this area on foot would take a lot of time so that may be why they rented a helicopter.

rsbm
Just saw news on ABC/WTVD. A dog Allison has worked with is being used to search for her, according to roommate Sarah Kosinski, in case the dog "accidentally" can find her.

Awwwwwww..this makes me really sad.

Seeing those photos at the store, I sighed a relief that she 'appears' to have left on her own. Of course that feeling was quickly changed to fear of what if now....

Either she was determined to leave it all behind and start new someplace else. Which she seems to have friends in many states she could go to. Of course she could have plans to harm herself. She could have met with foul play after leaving, even if her intent to leave was voluntarily and she just had to flee in her mind.

Remember the case in WA where a lady was meeting friends to commute to work, said she forgot her name badge and for them to go without her, and she was found deceased in a creek? Ruled suicide. She had just adopted a cat she had waited months for, and no one thought she would ever leave, or was unhappy, etc.

Happens more than we realize.

Cheryl Deboer.

And I'm not convinced it was a suicide, jmo, moo, (I'm sorry, Stryker (Cheryls son) if you read this. :( )

Is it just me or does anybody think she looks smaller/thinner in the gas station photos than the ones of her on all the news sites? For some reason to me, she does. Her face seems more narrow and her legs look thinner. Guess I'm just wondering if she had lost a few pounds recently?

So hoping she is safely found soon and her family/friends can breath a sigh of relief!

attachment.php

Mediocre map if my info is correct... ha!

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 594
Is it just me or does anybody think she looks smaller/thinner in the gas station photos than the ones of her on all the news sites? For some reason to me, she does. Her face seems more narrow and her legs look thinner. Guess I'm just wondering if she had lost a few pounds recently?

So hoping she is safely found soon and her family/friends can breath a sigh of relief!

I was just thinking she looks taller compared to the picture of her standing next to her car and her face looks longer. Perhaps it is just a poor quality security camera effect, however.

Perhaps she has, but the camera is angled down from up above, that always makes things and people look smaller.

ETA: I'm a curvy girl and I can look way different depending on what I wear! Necklines and cuts make a world of difference. Oversized is not my friend, especially being just 5'4" ... just my personal experience.

Thank you Gardener and Motorunner, for the maps!

Where is she? Where is her car? ARGH!

I have a couple of questions..

first what is she holding? It almost looks like a ketchup bottle but I highly doubt that. I wonder if they have any pictures of her car at the gas station.

2. Do we know she bought gas? Or did she buy something inside?

3. I know they said she left her bag but I can't remember - did she take her phone with her? Pings would be a great help. I think I remember seeing she didn't though. What about a wallet?

4. Why are they focusing on falls lake?

I'm definitely reminded of Jennifer Huston here after seeing those surveillance photos. I hope that Allison just wants some time away and will make contact with family/friends, but I have a bad feeling.

first what is she holding? It almost looks like a ketchup bottle but I highly doubt that. I wonder if they have any pictures of her car at the gas station.

3. I know they said she left her bag but I can't remember - did she take her phone with her? Pings would be a great help. I think I remember seeing she didn't though. What about a wallet?

Something I think someone else said, and I just thought about. My best friend has a purse, but her wallet is attached to her keys, like this:
attachment.php
(pic from etsy)
So while she has a full size purse, she sometimes will leave her purse at home, and just take the keys/wallet. Still doesn't explain her phone being left, though.

Attachments

• il_340x270.1214067306_pt3y.jpg
    il_340x270.1214067306_pt3y.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 353
Maybe it's just me over thinking but the way she's holding whatever is in her hand is strange to me.. almost like she's trying to keep part of it hidden close to her body. I wonder if they have video or just stills

I noticed this, as well. I hope this poor girl isn't in mental anguish. I really hope she's found safe. Seems like such a sweet girl.

Hah, I thought ketchup bottle, as well, but that didn't make sense! It does look like a wallet and keys dangling. I *thought* I read the phone and wallet were left at work...the phone being left makes me think she didn't want the pings to happen. I think she didn't want to be tracked. I hope I'm wrong. I'm not sure what to make of the wallet confusion.

Something I think someone else said, and I just thought about. My best friend has a purse, but her wallet is attached to her keys, like this:
attachment.php
(pic from etsy)
So while she has a full size purse, she sometimes will leave her purse at home, and just take the keys/wallet. Still doesn't explain her phone being left, though.

That is so cute! I love etsy (I had a successful shop there for almost 3 years). I agree, that looks similar to what she's holding.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 19642310_10154758620562913_7139933245605085505_n.jpg
    19642310_10154758620562913_7139933245605085505_n.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 358

Yea I think she lost some weight.

I also now feel that in the gas station photo she looks rather pale, and dark around the eyes.

Oh please be safe girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members