NC NC - Blake Deven & London Deven, missing dates and ages are uncertain, FBI involved, Fayetteville

This is for the Infinity Institute filed by Avantae in Enka, North Carolina where she used to live.

Infinity Institute
Employer Identification Number (EIN)911890966
Name of OrganizationInfinity Institute
In Care of NameANANTAE DEVEN
AddressPO BOX 1102, Enka, NC 28728
SubsectionEducational Organization
Ruling Date07/2012

With these new charges being filed and the info we learned at the presser, the previous information found out about AD and family brings whole new meaning to me. Wow. I’m still stunned.

Now that Avantae has been arrested, it is probably okay to post about her history
especially since both her parents are deceased.

Her father was considered a spiritual guru named Robert Adams.
Her mother was Nicole Adams. The whole family changed their names.

Now that Avantae has been arrested, it is probably okay to post about her history
especially since both her parents are deceased.

Her father was considered a spiritual guru named Robert Adams.
Her mother was Nicole Adams. The whole family changed their names.
The Talk page for his Wikipedia entry is also interesting.

His supposed India trip would have been right after he got married to Nicole. Nicole was an heiress from the Cayman Islands and had money, according to his story. I thought he said it was Nicole's money that financed his supposed trips to India but there was also a story about an aunt that died and left him money.

The Talk page for his Wikipedia entry is also interesting.
His wife, Nicole Adams, authored “My Marriage to the Western Mystic ROBERT ADAMS,”[15] discussing their marriage and family life with their two daughters, Sharon and Michelle (later known as Melanie and Avantae). The book also delves into their early marriage years in New York City and Nicole's upbringing in the Caribbean Islands.[16]

Avantae may still have a sister somewhere. The sister’s name was changed from
Sharon to Melanie.

I don’t see it in the printed article online unless it’s been updated, but Chris Lovingood and I believe Destiny Patterson (might not have been her) said on WRAL news this afternoon that neighbors thought AD’s name was something else. They didn’t report what the name was. The neighbors also said they barely saw her at all since the news first broke about the missing kids and that she had everything delivered.

ETA: moo since I don’t have a link

Two things that are bothering me:
  • Does this mean Avante would have never been throughly investigated were the coincidental mental health crisis call to 911 not placed?
  • Is Nicole Adams, mentioned above, the same woman who suffered the anoxic brain injury and later passed away?
JMO.

I don’t see it in the printed article online unless it’s been updated, but Chris Lovingood and I believe Destiny Patterson (might not have been her) said on WRAL news this afternoon that neighbors thought AD’s name was something else. They didn’t report what the name was. The neighbors also said they barely saw her at all since the news first broke about the missing kids and that she had everything delivered.

ETA: moo since I don’t have a link
"Ava Maxwell" has come up in this thread a few times as a name known to neighbors. MOO.

This is what I was thinking...that police were investigating one thing, (The mental health crises, probably one of the boys finally snapping and lashing out) and a child let it slip about London and Blake, that's why the "family member" was never publicly identified, it is a child needing protection :(

We need so many more protections for kids, in and out of foster care situations. So many kids slipping through the cracks because none of the safety nets were present. I have said it before, I'll say it again: A lot of kids are just like this, it simply has not become public. Kids who vanished during the covid era lockdowns will continue to rise, but we will never know the full scope of what covid, and the changing CPS laws have allowed to happen.

This is from one of the blog entries on the Infinity Institute site.

5. Selfless Service. Alleviating the Suffering of Others​

IMG_1694.jpg

Selflessly alleviating the suffering of others is not separate from illumination​

From your sadhana- spiritual practices. This is your sadhana. You serve God in other people. This brings holiness. You have risen above this world. Above mortal enslavement. Therefore, you visit the lonely, the sick, you feed the hungry, you drive a housebound person, you save animals if you can. You must be of service in order to unfold. I am not speaking of serving someone who gives you credit, or performing your everyday duties. I am speaking of course, of alleviating the suffering of others because it is natural. It is a joy. Do not look for thankfulness. For a reward. Many people are ungrateful. This has nothing to do with you. Your expansion.​

Feeding the kids was not a priority for Avantae.
She did the opposite of her father’s teachings.

Last edited:
Two things that are bothering me:
  • Does this mean Avante would have never been throughly investigated were the coincidental mental health crisis call to 911 not placed?
  • Is Nicole Adams, mentioned above, the same woman who suffered the anoxic brain injury and later passed away?
JMO.
Nicole Adams is Leonie Maxwell, yes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm