NC NC - Charlotte, Statesville Ave, Wht/HispFem 20-40, UP8724, 'Virginia Beach' TShirt, Mar'11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping this back up.

For anyone who's curious, I submitted Kim Gonzalez as a potential match a few weeks ago. Her dentals were available, she resembled the composite, and she disappeared from Virginia Beach, Virginia. The only discrepancy is that Kim vanished back in 1997. Even if she passed away in 2008 (which is the "earliest" that Jane Doe is believed to have died), her age puts her out of the Doe's range. In 2008, Kim would've been 49; Jane Doe was 20-40.

Unfortunately, Kim was not the Mecklenburg County Jane Doe. Everything but her age matched up.

IMG_4236.JPG

Bumping this back up again.

Does anyone else think she could've been homeless and fell victim to a predator?

Does anyone know if Rebecca Ware was ruled out? The forensic reconstruction brings a lot resemblance, especially the nose.

Rebecca Ware
  • Disappeared in October 2010.
  • Missing Age: 34 Years.
  • Last Known Location: St. Augustine, Florida.
Jane Doe
  • Estimated Year of Death: 2008-2010.
  • Adult - Pre 40.
  • Found in Charlotte in a wooded area short distance from major highway.

Attachments

• Cases Photos.PNG
    Cases Photos.PNG
    698 KB · Views: 5
Does anyone know if Rebecca Ware was ruled out? The forensic reconstruction brings a lot resemblance, especially the nose.
She has not been ruled out, here's the current list in NamUs (Hope Curry was listed twice):
IMG_3923.jpeg
IMG_3922.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3922.jpeg
    IMG_3922.jpeg
    71.4 KB · Views: 1
She has not been ruled out, here's the current list in NamUs (Hope Curry was listed twice):
View attachment 514181
View attachment 514182

Thank you!

I contacted the local investigator and received the following reply:

"Thank you for bringing this to my attention! I will definitely look into Rebecca Ware as a possible match and forward your message to our NamUs regional representative for further investigation."

I'll post here if I receive any updates.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back