Deceased/Not Found NC - Christopher 'Cole' Thomas, 22, Benson, 25 Nov 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nothing on Hodges chapel rd between 27 and 301

Drove several of the back roads and haven't seen anything worth reporting

A fourth person has been arrested in connection with the disappearance of Christopher Cole Thomas, 22, who was reported as a missing person in November 2016.

A fourth man, 42-year-old Jeremy Brian Carpenter of Taylor Falls, Minnesota, was taken into custody in Minnesota on July 18, following information from investigators with the Benson Police Department and the NC State Bureau of Investigation.

Authorities said he was held in Minnesota until July 23, when investigators flew to Minnesota, and brought Carpenter to North Carolina for a court hearing on Monday.

Carpenter has been charged with 4 counts of felony obstruction of justice, and 1 count of felony concealment of a death. He is being held on a $500,000 bond.

According to warrants, Carpenter and Valles approached police last November and Valles said he was sitting in the rear passenger seat of the car Thomas was driving, when Thomas parked the car and ran off with the keys at the intersection of E. Morgan and N. Elm streets.

http://abc11.com/amp/news/fourth-man-arrested-in-cole-thomas-disappearance-/2248721/

b2d1198e04cad316528678877d9fce5d.jpg

That's what I'm thinking. I have a feeling that they are stating he OD'd and they hid him somewhere. Makes me wonder if that's why the house burned down... I am curious as to why the other 2 men he was with haven't been charged with anything. They had to have known what happened also.

I don't remember a house burning down, can you tell about that please?

Thanks for giving us updates, Tabirey. I appreciate it.

I have children near Cole's age and with this all happening in the next town over, it's become very close to my heart. Whatever I can do to help, I try to. My heart is breaking for Cole's loved ones.

I read that, too, and didn't know what to make of it.

There are now six posts from PI on the Find Cole page. They are awfully confusing to me because of the writing style.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15
Back