Deceased/Not Found NC - Christopher 'Cole' Thomas, 22, Benson, 25 Nov 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There are now six posts from PI on the Find Cole page. They are awfully confusing to me because of the writing style.

Thank you, I thought it was a bit confusing as well.
If anyone can please give us a brief summary, I would be grateful, thank you.

The pi just posted part 8. Which is the only one I can make sense of. And gives alot of information that I didn't know.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

He sounds like a real piece of work. They need to find someone else. Hard to read for so many reasons - not the least of which I wish he’d learn to use paragraphs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He sounds like a real piece of work. They need to find someone else. Hard to read for so many reasons - not the least of which I wish he’d learn to use paragraphs.

IMO his competence as a PI is not related to his competence at writing/summarizing. At work I've noticed formal writing is a rare skill, particularly the ability to boil down 100 details into a clear, concise summary. I realized the other day that I've seen DM in several cases I follow and even on a 20/20 special for one of them. He seems like the real deal to me, albeit an interesting character.

IMO his competence as a PI is not related to his competence at writing/summarizing. At work I've noticed formal writing is a rare skill, particularly the ability to boil down 100 details into a clear, concise summary. I realized the other day that I've seen DM in several cases I follow and even on a 20/20 special for one of them. He seems like the real deal to me, albeit an interesting character.

Agreed on the above. That said, I wish the PI had had someone help him write a single concise summary or something that could be released as a press statement instead of these long rambling posts. I didn't read all the posts but I'm having trouble figuring out the main point except that the police are either not following up on his leads or they are not sharing info with him. Is that the gist of it? Anyone else want to summarize what is going on?

The main comment I have about the PI is that he seems to dwell on an axe to grind with LE instead of a positive embrace to share and cooperate. If I were the family I would want someone on board to be rowing the boat together, instead of fighting over the oars. Much of what I have read so far seems to be self serving and to try and prove he is right and everyone else is wrong. We have enough of that in this Country right now to have investigators in a missing young man having a pi$$ing match over who is better to find him.

JMOs

^^^^ very well said

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

[h=1]New information leads to renewed search for Cole Thomas, police say[/h]
BENSON, N.C. (WNCN) – Citing new information in the case of Cole Thomas, Benson police and other officials will take part in a search of selected areas of Benson Wednesday.
The SBI and other law enforcement agencies will assist Benson Police during Wednesday’s search.

“A greater law enforcement presence will be noticeable around Benson. These officers, deputies, and agents will be assisting with the continuing investigation,” Benson Police Chief Kenneth Edwards said in a release.
http://wncn.com/2017/10/25/new-information-leads-to-search-for-cole-thomas-police-say/

BBM. Was the SBI involved before? I can't remember. This could be good for the investigation if they have just stepped in. Praying Cole's family has a resolution soon!

BENSON, North Carolina (WTVD) --

The Benson Police Department said Wednesday that residents can expect to see increased police activity Wednesday as officers check out new information in the disappearance of Cole Thomas.
SBI among 12 agencies in Benson now searching for Cole Thomas. He vanished around Thanksgiving last year, police have new information #ab11 pic.twitter.com/x2UNy0vk6j

— Elaina Athans (@AthansABC11) October 25, 2017
http://abc11.com/police-investigating-new-information-in-cole-thomas-case/2566000/

12 agencies! Wow.

Wednesday’s search is focused on the southern part of town. Police characterized it as a “general search” in which police follow leads they have developed to see if that information can move the investigation forward or should be discarded. K-9s are part of the search team, but the work was not expected to include any digging for remains or evidence.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/crime/article180771126.html

OT - Please take a moment to read the latest help request from Tricia. You can see her note called "it is urgent now" under the Missing Persons Discussion forum. Here's a snip:

"You can donate at .com or use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com and you can donate thru PayPal.com or Google Wallet

This is URGENT!!!

There are bills coming up that are not going to be paid and that will start the awful domino effect that could lead to real trouble for Websleuths."

Just wanted to interject, living in the area (outside of the town, in the country), I have followed this since the beginning. I have prayed and prayed that they would get David M, the PI, involved from the start. He is a good guy, country boy, but I would want him on MY side and def not against me. They have the right man for this job.

Wanted to add, go on the PI's Facebook page and watch his live videos. It will give you a better understanding of him as well as the bulldog he is for the missing. No, I do NOT know him personally, but he truly seems to care. I can also relate to some of his ramblings because not only is he as ADD as I am, but I am sure he has a plethora of information that he really would like to share, but in Cole's best interest, he can't.

2 suspects in Cole Thomas case released from jail on bond

cache.php

BENSON, N.C. (WNCN) – Two of the men charged in the disappearance of Cole Thomas has been released from jail after posting bond.

Julian Valles Jr., of Dudley, and Rudolfo DeLeon Jr., of Mt. Olive are both out of jail after posting bond last week, Johnston County officials confirmed.

http://wncn.com/2018/02/01/2-suspects-in-cole-thomas-case-bond-out-of-jail/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Polkaroo9