Found Deceased NC - Crystal Morrison Prentice, 31, Concord, 23 August 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/05/03/4020186/reward-offered-for-10-days-in.html

By Steve Lyttle
Posted: Friday, May. 03, 2013

The father of a Concord mother who disappeared last August is offering a $10,000 reward for information helping solve his daughter’s missing-person case.

9jvn2.Em.138.jpeg

It looks like she is still missing according to her sister facebook. It's a shame the reward didn't bring anyone forward!
So today is the 23rd which makes it 9 months since we have heard from Kyson's mom and my little sister. Keep sharing keep telling her story and where ever you are set your alarm for 12:41 and say a little prayer. 273 days.......... Help Find Crystal Morrison

Has anyone heard anything about Crystal? Where is she? Just such a strange and awful mystery?
Crystal Morrison, 31, a single mother of one child, was last seen leaving her job at midday Aug. 23, 2012, at Connextions Recruiting. Witnesses reported seeing her walking on International Drive, then turning onto N.C. 73, headed toward U.S. 29. She was not seen again. facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Crystal-Morrison/340862109339421?fref=ts

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/05/03/4020186/reward-offered-for-10-days-in.html#storylink=cpy

http://www.crimeincharlotte.com/reward-being-offered-to-help-find-missing-concord-woman/
Heartbreaking for her family. Help Find Crystal Morrison - YouTube
People with information can remain anonymous and are encouraged to contact Concord police, 704-920-5000. They also can contact the CUE Center, which has a 24-hour line, 910-232-1687

Does anyone have any ideas to help find Crystal or to bring attention to her missing case?

Has anyone had any updates on her? Or has this gone completely cold?

I could be crazy but I wanted to chime in here. I've been reading this thread:

ID ID - Lewiston Civic Theater Murders / 5 Related Cases - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

And the prime suspect currently, and at the time of Crystal's disappearance, lived 22 miles from Concord. It's a longshot but I think the general consensus from reading here and other places on the web is that this guy has likely had his hands in a lot of abductions and murderers and just hasn't been caught yet.

I know in the thread I mentioned above LE pretty much had him dead to rights for these murders, named him as suspect, and then he sued them so they retracted it. He then moved to North Carolina in 1998 or 99 I believe.

Its really sad that nothing has turned up in this case. Its so strange, where could she be, I would have figured a body would have turned up by now, making me wonder if she is alive and being held captive.

Is anyone familiar with these neighborhoods? So she never made it to McDonalds.

Yes, writer7, I am very familiar with this area. I used to live in one of the apartments at Water's Edge.

In less than 2 weeks, it will be the 2 year anniversary of Crystal's disappearance. Her family has posted on Facebook that they will be having a Roadside Rally on International Drive from 11a.m. to 1 p.m. on August 23rd.

We need Crystal's case put back into the spotlight! Is LE still working on her case? If she was seen near the Water's Edge Apartments, did they search the wooded area behind them? Where are you Crystal?

CONCORD, NC - It's been almost two years since a Concord woman vanished without a trace. One of Crystal Morrison's friends is making an unusual offer, in hopes of generating new leads in the case.
"Everyone says, you know, time heals all. And it doesn't. If anything, it's making it worse," says friend Lacey Castro. Castro says she still thinks about Crystal Morrison every day.
"We still have no answers. There's still no clues. No nothing. We're still at square one," she says. The 33-year-old disappeared August 23, 2012 after leaving work at Connextions in Concord. She was last spotted around lunchtime, walking along International Drive near Davidson Highway. Castro is making an unusual offer to bring attention back to the case. She's giving away her Lexus to anyone who can provide a clue by Saturday night that leads to Crystal. "I would give up everything I own to get her back, and I'm going start with my car," Castro says. The Chief of Police in Concord says it is still an active, ongoing investigation. They've had several tips, but nothing that's panned out. "Somebody driving by saw Crystal get into somebody's car, abducted, whatever," says Morrison's father Rick. He says he's sure someone knows more. "Somebody, as busy as that road is, you cannot tell me at 12:45 on a workday, by McDonald's, that nobody saw Crystal get into somebody's car," Morrison says. If nothing else they want to reunite Crystal's 10-year-old son with his mom. "I look at her son, Kyson, and he hasn't had his mom in two years. I grew up with my mother. I can't imagine what he's going through," Castro says. Along with the Lexus offer, there is still a $1,000 reward for clues that lead to Crystal. Call Concord Police at 704-920-5000.
http://www.wccbcharlotte.com/news/local/Concord-Woman-Missing-Almost-Two-Years-271172401.html?m=y&smobile=y

CONCORD, NC - It's been almost two years since a Concord woman vanished without a trace. One of Crystal Morrison's friends is making an unusual offer, in hopes of generating new leads in the case.
"Everyone says, you know, time heals all. And it doesn't. If anything, it's making it worse," says friend Lacey Castro. Castro says she still thinks about Crystal Morrison every day.
"We still have no answers. There's still no clues. No nothing. We're still at square one," she says. The 33-year-old disappeared August 23, 2012 after leaving work at Connextions in Concord. She was last spotted around lunchtime, walking along International Drive near Davidson Highway. Castro is making an unusual offer to bring attention back to the case. She's giving away her Lexus to anyone who can provide a clue by Saturday night that leads to Crystal. "I would give up everything I own to get her back, and I'm going start with my car," Castro says. The Chief of Police in Concord says it is still an active, ongoing investigation. They've had several tips, but nothing that's panned out. "Somebody driving by saw Crystal get into somebody's car, abducted, whatever," says Morrison's father Rick. He says he's sure someone knows more. "Somebody, as busy as that road is, you cannot tell me at 12:45 on a workday, by McDonald's, that nobody saw Crystal get into somebody's car," Morrison says. If nothing else they want to reunite Crystal's 10-year-old son with his mom. "I look at her son, Kyson, and he hasn't had his mom in two years. I grew up with my mother. I can't imagine what he's going through," Castro says. Along with the Lexus offer, there is still a $1,000 reward for clues that lead to Crystal. Call Concord Police at 704-920-5000.
http://www.wccbcharlotte.com/news/local/Concord-Woman-Missing-Almost-Two-Years-271172401.html?m=y&smobile=y

I don't remember hearing about someone seeing her get into a car!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobkat107
Back