GUILTY NC - Danielle Locklear, 15, Hope Mills, 11 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a senseless tragedy and loss of a beautiful girl.
There will never be a good explanation for this life taken so soon.
My condolences to the family.

Body found in South River is Danielle Locklear, boyfriend confesses to killing her

Posted 8 minutes ago

Updated 2 minutes ago

http://www.wral.com/body-found-in-s...-boyfriend-confesses-to-killing-her/13551770/

There is no punishment great enough for what her boyfriend AND his friend that helped him deserve. Prayers for the family. I hope they find their peace and can overcome the hatred for her murderer that I know I felt when I read who did this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So sorry for your loss, Dan-D and BBA. Your family will continue to be in my prayers as you continue on.

I found this page and watched her videos. I am a guy and mostly I claim I don't get mushy or cry (ask my wife) and I stand over 6' 1" and weigh over 250 (not muscle though) and as I watched all that love of life . . .in that beautiful person with her whole life ahead of her I just could not fathom someone wiping all that away just because they were angry . . . . .and I cried.
http://www.youtube.com/user/m9m9m3/videos

I hope people can remember her like that.

I know she changed her looks a lot over time but at the end of the hairstyle makeup video I saw it was her as compared to the FBI poster
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/danielle-locklear/view

How horrible!!! The 'friend' she as going to see, was Mallory... the one that killed her! SENSELESS! Oh my prayers are with the family and loved ones. Rest easy Danielle!

:tantrum:

RIP beautiful.

To Danielle's family, I am so terribly sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

So it was her boyfriend. I was wrong when I suspected the family when they were the ones that found her clothes. How awful to be the one to come across that kind of thing.

What a senseless loss of a beautiful girl, not to mention the fact that these kinds of tragedies can tear a whole family apart.

Does anyone know how old the boyfriend is? With these new juvenile offender laws, he'll be out in about 6 years.

Not sure I believe the "not premeditated" statement. What could she do to enrage this guy enough to choke her, bag her up with rocks, and toss her in the river? And what about the sock? He was already mad is my guess.

Does anyone know how old the boyfriend is? With these new juvenile offender laws, he'll be out in about 6 years.

It says right in the story that the boyfriend is 17. As far as I know, there are no new juvenile offender laws that would apply. In North Carolina, a 17-year-old is considered an adult. So he'll be tried like any other adult. However, I'm sure that the judge will consider his age when handing down a sentence. This guy is gonna find out that he isn't as tough as he thinks. Maybe he can choke a 15-year-old girl. But he's gonna be someone's ***** when that cell door clanks shut.

Body found in South River is Danielle Locklear, boyfriend confesses to killing her
Posted 8 minutes ago
Updated 2 minutes ago

http://www.wral.com/body-found-in-s...-boyfriend-confesses-to-killing-her/13551770/

From the link:

After choking Danielle Locklear to death and stuffing a sock in her mouth, Je'Michael Malloy and a friend tied her body to cinder blocks and tossed her into the South River at the Cumberland-Sampson line, authorities said Tuesday night.

Malloy, 17, of Highway 210 South in Autryville, was Danielle's ex-boyfriend and is now charged with second-degree murder - the killing was not premeditated, authorities said.

I don't get how this is not premeditated. :waitasec: What did he think would happen when he was choking her? He had an opportunity to stop. It doesn't make sense to me. :dunno:

Not sure I believe the "not premeditated" statement. What could she do to enrage this guy enough to choke her, bag her up with rocks, and toss her in the river? And what about the sock? He was already mad is my guess.

Me either. Not by a long shot. :twocents:

My heart is aching this morning to read of a confession. I'm thankful that Danielle's family has an answer, but I know this is not the outcome any of them wanted to hear.

Thank you to Danielle's father & grandfather who have joined us to remind us what a beautiful young lady Danielle was. My prayers are with you & your loved ones.

:rose:

I am so so so sorry to hear about this. May she rest in peace.

Danielle, you will be missed. May God bless your family during this time of heart ache and pain.

From the link:

After choking Danielle Locklear to death and stuffing a sock in her mouth, Je'Michael Malloy and a friend tied her body to cinder blocks and tossed her into the South River at the Cumberland-Sampson line, authorities said Tuesday night.

Malloy, 17, of Highway 210 South in Autryville, was Danielle's ex-boyfriend and is now charged with second-degree murder - the killing was not premeditated, authorities said.

I don't get how this is not premeditated. :waitasec: What did he think would happen when he was choking her? He had an opportunity to stop. It doesn't make sense to me. :dunno:

Me either. Not by a long shot. :twocents:

IDK.. obviously, it is because of what he told detectives when he was confessing. Maybe he didn't plan this, but choked her in a fit of anger, and wasn't really thinking. However... I have heard many prosecutors say that premeditation can consist of mere seconds, once a person makes up their mind to kill someone.

I'm so sorry to read that she was murdered. Another beautiful life cut short. My prayers and thoughts for her family, friends and everyone who knew her. Time will not heal the hurt, but perhaps time can make it a little easier to bear.

FLY HIGH Beautiful One!
Danielle N. Locklear, Forever Angel....

:rose:

apahy9uv.jpg

zyqebybu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally, the charges are making me angry. Second degree? Seriously? I hope more information comes out that explains the reason. I'm DONE with murderers getting off easy! :furious:

This is my personal opinion and not necessarily the opinion of Websleuths LLC. Feel free to respectfully disagree.

Such a beautiful girl. I am so sorry for the loss of your baby girl. There are no words I could say to ease your pain just know she has touched the lives of many. RIP Dannie!

Ok, I am enraged. This low life boyfriend/ex boyfriend joined the "Help Find Dannie" Facebook group, when he knew exactly what happened to her! What a (sorry if that is not allowed).

Rest in peace, beautiful Danielle! I wish this didn't happen to you! To all of her family & her friends, my heart goes out to you!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back