Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen any sort of update today from LE. Has anyone else? I find it odd that they said last night he is dangerous and nothing out there for an update.
I know! I find that both odd, and bothersome.

I’d like to see them hold a press conference, even if they have nothing new to add.

They need to keep the public engaged.

This dude isn’t helping his case. Consciousness of guilt and all.

Today I was thinking maybe he went to Florida. But unless he has a pal to stay with, rates are high this time of year and I don’t think he’s got much $. Mexico, on the other hand...that’s my bet.

I hope if anyone is helping him, they’re aware that it’s a crime to harbor a fugitive and/or aid/abet.

I thought he’d be caught before I got home tonight. Darn.

I haven't seen any sort of update today from LE. Has anyone else? I find it odd that they said last night he is dangerous and nothing out there for an update.

I know! I find that both odd, and bothersome.

I’d like to see them hold a press conference, even if they have nothing new to add.

They need to keep the public engaged.
Agreed. I understand that they are extremely busy, but not even a statement. If I lived in the area, I would be furious.

And nothing new about his parents and children?? I am assuming safe or we would have heard something. And if he was staying with his parents and left Thursday did he say he was running an errand? Had he packed any clothes or provisions?

The article said the son is with his grandparents. But I don’t know if they just gleaned that from a prior news report or whether it’s accurate as of the article’s date/time stamp of today, March 16, 7:33pm.

And nothing new about his parents and children?? I am assuming safe or we would have heard something. And if he was staying with his parents and left Thursday did he say he was running an errand? Had he packed any clothes or provisions?
It's hard for me to believe the parents are oblivious, but I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt

ETA - he is in his late 50s so they must be at least 70s, he may have easily taken advantage of them

It's hard for me to believe the parents are oblivious, but I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt

ETA - he is in his late 50s so they must be at least 70s, he may have easily taken advantage of them

Me too, giving the beneifit of the doubt and believing he took advantage. Just hoping they had information to provide and willing supplied it to LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth