Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the knowledgeable followers in sleuth land, since DAK and daughter were from Bogota, Columbia did they become US citizens when she married and the daughter was 'adopted' and given RLK last name? OR would they be here on visas? (facts, not political rants, plz)

For the knowledgeable followers in sleuth land, since DAK and daughter were from Bogota, Columbia did they become US citizens when she married and the daughter was 'adopted' and given RLK last name? OR would they be here on visas? (facts, not political rants, plz)

It depends. I talked to a lady yesterday that's a resident alien and has been for years. She's married to a US citizen. They dont have much money and she cant afford the fees involved to become a citizen.

It depends. I talked to a lady yesterday that's a resident alien and has been for years. She's married to a US citizen. They dont have much money and she cant afford the fees involved to become a citizen.

I have a son-in-law who is an immigrant and I can attest- it is not cheap! However, she was working as a registered nurse, and therefore making decent money. Perhaps she did not pursue citizenship as she saw her marriage as not sustainable and planned to go home at some point?

I have a son-in-law who is an immigrant and I can attest- it is not cheap! However, she was working as a registered nurse, and therefore making decent money. Perhaps she did not pursue citizenship as she saw her marriage as not sustainable and planned to go home at some point?
Want to bet her husband had something to do with it? She would be more reliant on him with just a green card than with citizenship. He probably manipulated the situation so she didn’t think she could attain citizenship.

I dunno. Maybe he controlled the money.

Since he has major control issues and enjoys bullying women there is a possibility he has committed suicide. But on the other hand where is his truck. o_O

Another husband murdering his wife. Beyond old story.

RIP Diana. Prayers for her children and loved ones.

I saw a FB post he was captured. Not sure if true, but I did find this.

Nash County Sheriff Keith Stone will be holding a press conference today at 222 West Washington St., Nashville, NC in the Investigations Area at 2:00 PM to update the public and media regarding this murder investigation.

This will allow local and regional media to attend the press conference; there is no further information at this time.

Nash County Sheriff's Office

i had not thought about cost to become a US citizen. just from looking at pics of house and cars and reports of DAK being the sole income, that was probably a challenge.
I also imagine she didnt travel to see her mom in the last 10 years. So sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member