Found Safe NC - Emily Dowdle, 11, Catawaba County, 27 Sept 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Before the rain came in, the search dogs should have found any leads from her house if there were any. They had a set yesterday and then a set of dogs came from WV this morning.

This just occurred to me. Wonder if the school and high school have checked their attendance records to see if one of their students was out of school the same days as Emily? I am floored the parents were not notified before nine days had been missed. However, we may only know part of the story.

I am hoping the friend who posted on FB can give LE a few new leads that may help find an alive Emily.

Earlier it said that the FBI was interviewing all the students in her class. Hopefully if any of her friends know anything they told and were not afraid of getting her in trouble.

depression of mom dying? dad remarried? best friend home schooled? allot for a little girl...............

So, both parents were at work? And there isn't any other siblings?

She has a sister in the home according to press conference from earlier today. They didn't say how old her sister is though.

Jmo but she seems very scared to want to go home. What is going on?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's sounding positive that she is ok (to a certain extent). I have everything crossed at this stage!

Thank God she was found safe! I hope she gets the help and support she needs.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1583446821961490:0
c0d5082e82369e2f97e747b366f6406b.jpg

"One still missing is one too many."
Facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork

Never have I been so happy that I was wrong! :)

Awesome news and welcome to all new posters. Happy ending.

Best news!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member