Found Deceased NC - Emily Elizabeth Montgomery, 26, Apex, 25 Nov 2020 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is it possible to have dementia in your 20s? I wonder why they specifically said dementia but then also said "some other cognitive impairment" seems kind of odd to me

This is just the wording they use in a lot of states when they put up silver alerts. "Some other cognitive impairment" could be something like severe ADHD or history of a head injury.

I looked Emily up just by a google search and I am wondering if she used to live in Ohio and if she had a different last name ? Online it says she may have a different last name of Bowser and lives in Cortland,OH would she have possibly gone back to that location does she have connections there if that is her?

I wonder if local LE consulted with Emily's physician before deciding she had dementia? I've never heard of such a dx in someone so young.

I hope her family keeps her name in the news. Maybe they should have a candle light ceremony to rally others to help find her. Anything to get a news story going is good. The Facebook page is also a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
DEC 10, 2020
Raleigh man charged in murder of 26-year-old Apex woman reported missing in November - ABC11 Raleigh-Durham
Jose Carlos Jacome-Granizo, 29, is facing a First-Degree Murder charge...

Raleigh man charged with killing Apex mom missing since late November | CBS 17
According to arrest records, Jacome-Granizo was previously charged with assault with a deadly weapon intent to kill and assault on a female in October 2016 in Guilford County.

GRRRRR! :mad:
so without her body do they have a confession ?
@Ontario Mom - need to add "Arrest" to her thread - and I guess presumed deceased? not sure how that works.

so without her body do they have a confession ?
@Ontario Mom - need to add "Arrest" to her thread - and I guess presumed deceased? not sure how that works.
Possible. But I think they have evidence that's she's deceased. Blood...and perhaps bullet casings...nothing to substantiate this at all...just a hunch after reading his prior charges in 2016. :( MOO

From that article:

While searching for Montgomery, Apex detectives "developed additional information and evidence" that led to the arrest of Jacome-Granizo, according to a news release from the police department.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back