NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is something totally missing from this story but why?
cuz according to my researching out public stuff, out of the four siblings group, Erica stayed with SP & CP.....and it seems the other 3 girl sibling went to 'foster care' with SP's brother ScP & wife....the same brother ScP that Carolyn P was supposedly estranged from , according to that chart???

something just stinks about this whole thing...from the videos sounds like there is some kind of weird history/estrangement with S & CP and the Parsons side.

Why has Erica gotten lost amidst all this???

I think that Erica's siblings were adopted by other families, not by Sandy's brother. I'll go back and check later to be sure.

This makes me think of Zahra Baker. Stepmom was homeschooling her also and somehow she disappeared.

I found the rest! There are six parts in all. I've only listened to Part 2 at the moment (Sandy still hasn't spoken :ziplip:). A couple of interesting quotes from Casey in part 2:

In reference to Erica staying in Asheville with Nan --
"We wasn't ready to do no permanent signing over or anything like that. I just wasn't ready to do something like that 'cause I would feel like I lost her at that point and she wasn't going to come home."

Um.... Uh.... Well.... If you say so.

When speaking about meeting Nan at McDonalds in Mooresville --
"There was also 2 other people there that was with her (Nan) when she (Erica) got picked up and we have tracked down them people. Them are real people."

If the two people with Nan were "real" people, what does that say about Nan?

Link to all six parts of the interview: http://www.salisburypost.com/interactive/video (Click on "Salisbury Crime")
On part 2 at about the 7 minute mark, does she refer twice to Nan as "Ann" or am I mistaken?

THANk YOU so much !!! :rockon:

I was also doing some checking out on Ancestry.com and familysearch.org (LDS site) and I can't find a whole lot on Erica's birth mother. I think I found out why, because the BIO mother, herself (and her brothers), were taken away from their parents when they were babies and adopted out to another family. I don't know the new adopted family's name but the original BIO family of Erica's BIO mother was named "Fielding."

If you google "stifsnakeslady6869" or "stifsnakeslady" or attach either of those as the front part of an e-mail addy, (you know, example such as aol and yahoo) and then google that, some interesting information comes up where the BIO mother was trying to trace her own birth parents on Ancestry forums.

Digging on Ancestry, what I was trying to find was if the BIO mother was ever married to this so called (Nan) Irene Goodman's son Billy Goodman (or did they just have an affair), and when did she married or get divorced from Sandy Parson's brother, William Steven Parsons II. All I hit was brick walls at this point. I can't even find a OBIT for Irene Goodman, who the BIO mother claimed she died 5 years ago. It would be nice if she told us WHERE she died.

Seems really strange if Erica's BIO mother was also adopted and in search of her own BIO parents, then why wouldn't she embrace Ericia so that she also could be recognized by her real BIO family?

Hmm, let me dig some more on the "Fielding" name, I don't know, perhaps Irene Goodman married somebody named Fielding. :banghead:

I looked for an obituary too......came up with nothing! Is his mom's name really Irene? So far I've only heard the adopted mom say that is her name???? Does anyone know the middle initial or DOB of the bio dad?

yeah that was posted earlier
google his full name- nice upstanding citizen, ahem....does make one wonder...

that's okay tarabull-
but really he seems a character..I sure hope LE interviews him well, while he is detained

oh man I didn't even think about the possibility of unidentified, awww...

hello guests- do you know Erica?? Why not join WS so you can post, it is easy to

looked on NAMUS< didn't see anything in Tn, Ga, SC, NC, VA or FL

FWIW, I do see a family resemblance between Billy Dean and Erica. The mouth is spot on.

That was my first thought too, she looks a lot like him. From some of Erica's features and her small size I wonder is she may have fetal alcohol syndrome. Not that its necessarily relevant to this case but just something that crossed my mind when looking at pictures of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member