NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched Dr. Phil. I've been following along with the thread but just lurking (as I usually do here at WS). Here's what I don't understand. These people have had almost two years to come up with something to explain Erica's disappearance, and THIS is the best they could do?

Their story doesn't even make sense! It's just not believable. If their story is true (and of course I don't believe it is), they were negligent "parents" AT BEST.

I'm not on this train of thought. I think that anger took over, and she's now with Jon Benet, Hailey, Kyron, Alannah, Baby Lisa, omg the list just goes on and on and on.

eta: they tried giving her away, and got worried that the checks would stop coming, so they took her back. .. so this time, they did something different. imo, of course.

Its probably wishful thinking on my part.......sigh There is just something about her that tugs at my heart......she just looks so innocent and very trusting.

My cat has been missing for less then 24 hours and I'm ready to issue an Amber alert. Erica has been missing for 2 years and her parents have done....Nothing? They are so full of crap!

I just watched Dr. Phil. I've been following along with the thread but just lurking (as I usually do here at WS). Here's what I don't understand. These people have had almost two years to come up with something to explain Erica's disappearance, and THIS is the best they could do?

Their story doesn't even make sense! It's just not believable. If their story is true (and of course I don't believe it is), they were negligent "parents" AT BEST.

I agree, is this the best they can do after two years?? I keep going back and forth on which theory seems to fit. In my opinion, they are not all that smart. Maybe this is the best they can do in terms of creating a story, modeled after some key recent cases (Zan vs. Nan??).

On the other hand, they might "just" be guilty of throwing away an adopted child that they didn't want to begin with. "Nan" appeared and gave them a way out. If she turns out to be real, I don't think she is related to any of the bio family, but was in the business of acquiring throw-away children. I don't want to think about why anybody would do this...but we know it does happen. "Nan" had a good story and CP is not all that bright so she trusted and went along with the opportunity she was offered.

My initial thought, when the story first broke, was that poor Erica is buried in the yard.

All of the possible theories make me really sad and angry. I hate the fact that there is even a term "throw-away child" in our vocabulary. But it is a sad truth.

On Dr. Drew right now!! Crystal Owensby...but she doesn't know anything really. Stated she didn't know Erica. Most of her answers are "I don't know".

ok, i watched what was available on youtube, of the dr phil show.

ill admit, im leaning heavily off the fence... but wanted to watch as i have hope that its all just a big misunderstanding, that they just don't come across well, the reporters are skewing things for ratings, oh, anything but the worst, ya know? shes just a little girl... with no choice but to trust this woman she calls mom.

so i watched the clips, with an attempt at a clean slate in my mind.

and i was disgusted, left with no hope for erica.

my daughter was 14 when she decided dads house was where she would live... she eventually ran away. dad filed a report after a few days, i talked to her daily and didn't realize she was missing until he called and said she hadnt come home in a few days and was ignoring his calls. she was taljing to me, bc she knew once i realized she was missing, id stop at nothing ntil she was home. sure enough, it took two days, but i brought her home. kicking and screaming about how she hates me, blah blah blah. every child should know that they are loved so much that mom is willing to stop the world until that child is safe at home.

Poor Erica. i want to hug her, show her love.

ps... i made my daughter do a report on missing girls her age... wish i had known about this site then!

In a closet in the house? I guess it's possible, but it's good that the police are checking it out.

Strange as it sounds, it's possible. Some dogs will try to find a place to hide their babies.

I think poor Erica is dead and buried near the Parson's property, if not on it. No lawyer would advise this couple to go on a national program or even continue to rep them after the show unless the plan is to build a change of venue argument and to have an excuse to excuse literate jurors. They are misdirection attention as much as possible, but I hope it won't work. I hope this dear child who walked rough roads alone is walking in the favor of God. Justice for Erica!

The story keeps changing. I'm positive when I went back and read through this thread, that originally CP didn't have a name for who the child was with, didn't know her last name, didn't know who the people were, but knew it was two people. Now she has names for those people. Trying to throw the son under the bus!!!

I think poor Erica is dead and buried near the Parson's property, if not on it. No lawyer would advise this couple to go on a national program or even continue to rep them after the show unless the plan is to build a change of venue argument and to have an excuse to excuse literate jurors. They are misdirection attention as much as possible, but I hope it won't work. I hope this dear child who walked rough roads alone is walking in the favor of God. Justice for Erica!

The only thing that makes me doubt this is the way CP was so defiant: "Sure, come dig on our property!" (See one of her interview quotes a few pages back.)

Makes me think that if she is dead, they are pretty confident they hid her well. :( That's not the kind of bluff you outright ask LE to call you on, no matter how dumb you are.

As to CP and SP going on Dr. Phil. MONEY would be my guess! But why an attorney would agree to it??? Cause a circus, and wait for the magic show? The one that invisible people show up? I have no idea!

My cat has been missing for less then 24 hours and I'm ready to issue an Amber alert. Erica has been missing for 2 years and her parents have done....Nothing? They are so full of crap!

I hope you find your cat! I have no children but have had a cat go missing and I searched for weeks, went door to door, placed flyers, made online flyers etc, way more than these people did.

I can't believe a human being could be stupid enough and also be able to call themselves a good parent to 1. believe someone that facebooks you, 2. let their daughter go live with these people you have only spoken with on internet and phone so imo you can't know them, 3. let your daughter go and not even know to what conditions the home is or the schooling or who else lives there, 4. to not truly know her whereabouts, and then 4. to not overturn heaven and earth to find her when the phone that is your one source of communication with her is disconnected.

LIES

I wonder what the brother who reported it really knows.

Facebook story has changed as well. It was stated that Brittany was contacted by someone they believed was Erica under a different name, and the post said she was OK. Then stated that CS had looked at FB for Irene Goodman but the ones she found weren't the right Irene. Now stating CS was contacted by Irene on FB!!!

ok, i watched what was available on youtube, of the dr phil show.

ill admit, im leaning heavily off the fence... but wanted to watch as i have hope that its all just a big misunderstanding, that they just don't come across well, the reporters are skewing things for ratings, oh, anything but the worst, ya know? shes just a little girl... with no choice but to trust this woman she calls mom.

so i watched the clips, with an attempt at a clean slate in my mind.

and i was disgusted, left with no hope for erica.

Yeah, I"m usually on the fence for a long, long time. I don't tend to read outside articles and links from here so I know I miss a lot of info. I just can't do it with this one. I don't even see a fence.

I hope you find your cat! I have no children but have had a cat go missing and I searched for weeks, went door to door, placed flyers, made online flyers etc, way more than these people did.

I can't believe a human being could be stupid enough and also be able to call themselves a good parent to 1. believe someone that facebooks you, 2. let their daughter go live with these people you have only spoken with on internet and phone so imo you can't know them, 3. let your daughter go and not even know to what conditions the home is or the schooling or who else lives there, 4. to not truly know her whereabouts, and then 4. to not overturn heaven and earth to find her when the phone that is your one source of communication with her is disconnected.

LIES

BBM

According to CP in the following link, the brother told LE he thinks they killed her and buried her in the back yard.

http://www.wxii12.com/news/local-ne...en/-/10622650/21484726/-/15oy0t9/-/index.html

On Dr. Drew right now!! Crystal Owensby...but she doesn't know anything really. Stated she didn't know Erica. Most of her answers are "I don't know".

I didn't see Owensby at all. What is her relationship to who?

But I can hardly wait until tomorrow when the woman is on to tell her story of when Casey Parsons was her surrogate in 2001 and apparently not only did Casey pretend that she had a miscarriage but apparently was farming out to other families for money.

I have a question.... Can somebody with their tubes tied still get pregnant by artificial insemination with both egg and sperm from the donor couple? Because Casey stated on her "Tubal Reversal Story" that she had her tubes tied in 1995 and untied in 2003.

By the way, I've updated my website to include Erica's Timeline. I still have more work to do on it but it will do for a start.

ACR

LIES

I don't think the brother knows where she is. He stated per reports that he woke up one day and Erica was gone. He asked where she was, and was told she was staying with family. Now, if you read back though the reports, and media releases, I don't think there's any video of the brother. If it is, I haven't seen it. I don't believe he would bring attention to something that he did. We also have seen the reports of abuse within that house. IMO, he was most likely too afraid to say anything or do anything, until he was older, and able. From the reports, the family wasn't close to other family. Maybe he could have spoken with a grandparent and expressed his concerns. We don't know. Maybe he already heard adults talking and figured if those asking about Erica weren't getting answers, he wouldn't either. I don't know. I'm guessing he was home schooled as well? At any rate, from the reports, he has witnessed the abuse, and could have been abused as well.

IMO, LE has asked the brother to NOT speak out, and is investigating and gathering their information for a conviction!

As to CP and SP going on Dr. Phil. MONEY would be my guess! But why an attorney would agree to it??? Cause a circus, and wait for the magic show? The one that invisible people show up? I have no idea!

im fairly certain dr phil doesn't pay guests.

I didn't see Owensby at all. What is her relationship to who?

But I can hardly wait until tomorrow when the woman is on to tell her story of when Casey Parsons was her surrogate in 2001 and apparently not only did Casey pretend that she had a miscarriage but apparently was farming out to other families for money.

I have a question.... Can somebody with their tubes tied still get pregnant by artificial insemination with both egg and sperm from the donor couple? Because Casey stated on her "Tubal Reversal Story" that she had her tubes tied in 1995 and untied in 2003.

By the way, I've updated my website to include Erica's Timeline. I still have more work to do on it but it will do for a start.

ACR

Get this, Crystal Owensby was raised by Erica's biological Mom! Crystal is older than Erica. She does have a FB. ;) So while the biological Mom didn't keep her own kids, she raised someone else's!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela