NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So that 8 months that Erica went to live with family...it was her biological Mom that had her? If what is stated above is true. I remember her interview on Dr. Drew and she kept saying "I don't know" to most of the questions.

Question...while the FBI and LE were searching the home, would they have been able to put a 'bug' in the house? Or would that be illegal? Because as much as CP likes to talk, I'm willing to bet she's said things to SP since all this started. Things he is suppose to say, etc. Could that be possible? Or just wishful thinking on my part>?

google sabrina aisenburg (sp?)... cops got in trouble for doing exactly that. but imo, it should be a valid investigative tool!

:eek:hwow: Coming soon to a neighborhood near you...

http://www.wcnc.com/news/searching-...Erica-Parsons-adoptive-parents-221187411.html

WCNC must have someone watching their house day and night. I heard a helicopter early this morning and the first thing I did was look to see if it had Channel 6 News or WCNC written on it.

I do the same thing when I hear the helicopters! Last night I heard several and had to go out to see the direction and then turned on local news.(always afraid the next breaking story will be them digging in the woods) I heard one this morning too, but it was just the monthly Duke power heli, checking lines..

What happens if nan brings Erica back home? The wont be there!!!!! moo smh!

Why haven't they been arrested for cashing the checks while Erica isn't there???

according to the ep fb page, s&c are loading up a uhaul... hmmmm.

oops, sorry!! should have refreshed before i posted!

Also someone posted about sp and cp date night last night at the movies. :facepalm: moo

Is that an upright freezer they loading??? Praying the police checked it out!!!

it's not like they can hide. wonder what they are thinking?

Sp dad owns the house. i wonder if he told them to leave? Maybe they know they r gonna be arrested and moving things out! It makes them look guilty! moo Why arent they scouring the roads by the biltmore looking for that horse farm and Erica? moo:facepalm:

They should get Casey for getting a disability check while running a puppy mill as well!!! Bet she didn't count the income for any of those pups! IMO

Well, appears neither are working. No check from Erica now. Guess they can't afford to live there anymore? :shrug:

I thought casey was on disability too? Hope they arent moving to my neck of the woods!!!! moo :scared:

Sp dad owns the house. i wonder if he told them to leave? Maybe they know they r gonna be arrested and moving things out! It makes them look guilty! moo Why arent they scouring the roads by the biltmore looking for that horse farm and Erica? moo:facepalm:

But Dad is standing by his son! Soooo I have no idea! :stormingmad:

They should get Casey for getting a disability check while running a puppy mill as well!!! Bet she didn't count the income for any of those pups! IMO

They must have sold all of their animals!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman