NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if Erica's bio father BDG was ever married ?
And does he have other children ?

I was hoping this info would be on ACandyRose's page but it wasn't.
I have a name & photo of someone & I am wondering if she could be an ex-wife or Strawberry.

Thanks

According to WCNC-TV 11 o'clock news tonight, SP took the last of the family belongings from the house today (Thursday).

However, the two dogs were left in the backyard, along with a large bag of dog food.

From the looks of of the bag in the newscast video, the bag appeared to be unopened. I am not so certain that those small pups would be able to open the bag by themselves.

I certainly hope that someone is providing water to the pups, because it was 93 degrees here today and is expected to be that high again tomorrow.

I find it disgusting that these little pups have apparently been left to fend for themselves now.

It is appalling that the Parsonses would leave them in such circumstances especially knowing that the whole world is watching their every move.

They should be ashamed of themselves.

LMAO. I'm sorry this shouldn't be funny but this woman's story is just so comical because it's so unreal. There were so many clothes she didn't need anything else except for her new black boots. I wonder where Strawberry and Kelly found a seat in all of those clothes?

I was thinking the exact same thing! 5 people in one vehicle (Kelly had a baby that was introduced to EP as well) along with a full wardrobe?! This whole story stinks more and more each time CP opens her mouth. I was beginning to believe her....but she just keeps twisting and dragging out her stories until they become absolutely unbelievable.

OT...please, please, please no more fire photos! I'm 3 miles from the Rim fire and have had my fill of fires and photos for a good long time! LOL

Gut feeling tells me they probably sold this child to the highest bidder and then concocted the story about Nan to cover their tracks. I'm surprised they didn't try to tell the world the girl just took off and then called us a while later and said she wasn't coming back and they didn't have any idea where she was at. I can't imagine them giving something away if they thought they could make a buck on the deal somehow. Can't internet providers get into their old emails even if they no longer have the same computers? I would think the same would hold true for phone records to include Magic Jack if that is what they were using. These people have "EVIL" written across where their hearts are suppose to be. I just cannot for the life of me shake the thought that these people had to have sold this child. The person thay call Nan is probably who they sold the child to.

According to live local news on WCNC-TV, just 2 minutes ago at 5:32am, the Parsonses' black van is back in the driveway this morning and there is a light on inside the house.

Katie Killen, the reporter, says that WCNC will be staked out at the house all day today and will be providing updates throughout the day.

Could they have used one of the kennel sites to sell EP as a cover up so if LE did do a search their tracks would be covered maybe??? I hope they find her soon prayers also didn't the guy that kicked the door down to help rescue AB GD MK in Ohio he received a lot of attention for his McDonalds food just a thought since CP seems to like using other cases to build her own fantasy story!!!

Does anyone know if Erica's bio father BDG was ever married ?
And does he have other children ?

I was hoping this info would be on ACandyRose's page but it wasn't.
I have a name & photo of someone & I am wondering if she could be an ex-wife or Strawberry.

Thanks

Do you mean 'TS'?

Has anyone heard from the Misty that SP met while in Mexico getting surgery or SP's sister that went with her to Mexico ?

I didn't see this article and video posted from last night.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Erica-Parsons-parents-finish-packing-Salisbury-house-221695141.html

Family finished packing and moving out of house. Left at least two dogs behind, in the yard. I wonder if there are still dogs in the house/garage. A few days ago reporters mentioned hearing dogs barking in the garage.

Neighbors are planning another vigil for Sunday at 7:00 pm at the Rowan County Courthouse.

more in article...

I hope someone calls animal control soon. I realize that doesn't guarantee the best fate for the dogs, but probably better than starving/dehydrating. :(

I hope someone calls animal control soon. I realize that doesn't guarantee the best fate for the dogs, but probably better than starving/dehydrating. :(

Since they left a bag of food there, they probably have arranged with a neighbour to feed & water them for a few days. Or maybe even the reporter that SP was talking to yesterday ... someone else posted that the media would be watching the house all day, to see if they come back. So with all those people around, the dogs are sure to be attended to. I can't see a reporter staring at the house & watching the dogs starve when there is a bag of food sitting there !

High Point police say the vehicle was located in the 700 block of Inglewood Street in Greensboro. A Greensboro resident reported the vehicle after seeing the Amber Alert.

Greensboro police found Shylin inside. High Point police say they will now focus on "who was responsible for the crime."

http://on.wfmy.com/17rgmUy
So happy that this one was found safe!!!!:rockon:

Calling animal control would not be good for the dogs. Many parts of NC do not have the funding for "no kill" shelters. Sending them to a shelter generally is a death sentence. Since they left out a food bag, let's hope they arranged for somebody to come along and give them food and water.

Not sure if it's in their area but if it comes down to it, this organization may help with the dogs if even for contacts.

Welcome to Brother Wolf Animal Rescue! http://www.bwar.org/

The problem I have with James being directly involved in Erica's disappearance is that he's the one who ratted them out for losing her and cashing her checks.

But did he really? He was made to leave his home and he went to his uncle's. Perhaps he told this to his uncle, none of it was true, but of course the uncle went to the police and now he can't back out of it?

But did he really? He was made to leave his home and he went to his uncle's. Perhaps he told this to his uncle, none of it was true, but of course the uncle went to the police and now he can't back out of it?

Sorry, this is the first I've heard that an uncle, not James, went to LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelP