NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible story buster: I don't remember dates BUT, within, I think, the last two years, that McDonald's was knocked completely down and rebuilt. Shoot. Anyone from the area remember the timeframe of when McDs was closed ????

LOL, could we be so lucky that it was knocked down and out of commission during the month of December 2011?

Would there have been something in the local news?

Carp. It was longer ago then I thought. Feb 2009 the fire department burned it down.

Too bad it's not a crime to be stupid!

Possible story buster: I don't remember dates BUT, within, I think, the last two years, that McDonald's was knocked completely down and rebuilt. Shoot. Anyone from the area remember the timeframe of when McDs was closed ????
There are 4 to 8 McDonalds with Mooresville, NC addresses. Do we know at which one CP claims to have given away Erica?

So, who can tell us more about the charges filed on August 17, 2011? Were those the charges for assaulting the mother, a child under 12 and animal cruelty? What happened to those charges?

If he was acting in that sort of way in August of '11, I think it is relevant that Erica left the residence around that same period of time.

I think it's significant that there was no conviction. Perhaps he was protecting Erica!

There are 4 McDonalds in Mooresville. Do we know at which one CP claims to have given away Erica?

I am going to assume the Plaza rd one. I think it was in an early article. It wasn't the one on Williamson or Brawley. I'll see if I can find it.

The problem I have with James being directly involved in Erica's disappearance is that he's the one who ratted them out for losing her and cashing her checks.

Why did he wait to report anything until a month after he was kicked out? Why did his information about Erica being in the backyard end up being false?

Why did he wait to report anything until a month after he was kicked out? Why did his information about Erica being in the backyard end up being false?

Maybe he waited to turn them in because they are still his parents. As I stated before that's not a position I would want to be put in with my parents, but wrong is wrong. And as for her being in the backyard, maybe she is in a backyard, it doesn't mean she's in that backyard. I'm sure he didn't actually see what happened, but I'm sure he heard enough living there for there to be some truth to it. Otherwise, can you explain where she is? I can't! I have yet to see any PROOF from CP where she really is. If there was proof then Erica would have been found.

I am going to assume the Plaza rd one. I think it was in an early article. It wasn't the one on Williamson or Brawley. I'll see if I can find it.

www.firefightingnews.com/article.cfm?articleID=62068

"A couple of hundred people crowded the parking lot at the Water Tower Plaza and the ABC store across the street Sunday to watch one of Mooresville's first fast-food restaurants go up in flames Sunday afternoon.

The McDonald's on Plaza Drive was reduced to flaming rubble in less than 90 minutes, culminating four days of preparation and training for the Mooresville Fire Department, and ending 30 years of memories for many who frequented the restaurant. "

Somebody just sent this to me:

Mooresville has three McDonalds:

McDonalds near Mooresville, NC

499 River Hwy
Mooresville
(704) 799-1947

437 E Plaza Dr
Mooresville
(704) 663-3773

107 Gateway Blvd
Mooresville
(704) 799-2683

They show a McDonalds on Brawley School Road also? I don't go to McDonalds or look for them. So, I don't know. The only one I was personally familiar with was the one that burned down.

Sure, the one where Nan, Strawberry and Kelly were waiting in the parking lot with a car full of new clothes. :floorlaugh:

LMAO. I'm sorry this shouldn't be funny but this woman's story is just so comical because it's so unreal. There were so many clothes she didn't need anything else except for her new black boots. I wonder where Strawberry and Kelly found a seat in all of those clothes?

Hey, even Casey Anthony didn't have to give Zanny any of Caylee's clothes either because Zanny had a bunch of new clothes for Caylee too.

I'm tellin' ya, these Nannies and Zannies come prepared.

There is no excuse for you to not leave your kid with them !!

Hey, even Casey Anthony didn't have to give Zanny any of Caylee's clothes either because Zanny had a bunch of new clothes for Caylee too.

I'm tellin' ya, these Nannies and Zannies come prepared.

There is no excuse for you to not leave your kid with them !!

I know because clothes are all you need in this world. It doesn't matter if you're a serial killer or a child predator once you show us the clothes we know that everything will be just fine.

Hello nursebeeme

I live within the radius map here and this area is moderately heavily populated. Thinking about it, if someone addressed a letter to "Erica Parsons" with no address, it would end up in the dead letter bin or return to sender.

I consider the description of where she went as a red herring. I just can't imagine anyone finding her with that description. I can't even imagine her letting Erica go anywhere without knowing where she is/was, a specific location. Then not knowing how to contact this person or Erica. To me it does not compute. IMO

Yes, Nan even included a new winter coat. CP really rehearsed that story so much that she added details that weren't even asked. Investigators must have been able to find Erica's coat?

Current max rate for SSI is 634 or 661. (can't remember)

Disability and family maximum is based on what you paid into it. I am on disability and apparently I paid a LOT into it for many years because the amount I receive for just my minor child is double that figure.

However, my oldest son is disabled (diagnosed as a child) he has never been able to work so never paid anything into the program. His monthly amount is somewhere around $600+ he also receives SSi supplemental income in addition to his disability check. I believe that supplemental is solely based on where you live (cost of living etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895