NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone on here tracked James's latest round of criminal charges and compared it to Erica's disappearance? As I recall, he was charged with assaulting his mom, a younger sibling and two counts of animal cruelty in mid to late 2011, around the time Erica was on her way out. Does anyone have a way of verifying this?

If he was going crazy in this house before she left, then maybe she was moved because she was afraid of him.

Okay.... Does this help? I summarized them but have screen shots...

Assault on a Child Under 12
Offense Date: 02/04/2010
Guilty
(N. Chapel Street)

Unspecified Charges
Filed: 07/29/2011
(Sutton Road)

Unspecified Charges
Filed: 08/17/2011
(Miller Chapel)

The problem with the "Meemaw Irene" story is the only person who could possibly be "Nan" died in 2005. If there's another grandparent, the Parsonses have failed to cough up a name.

exactly. sorry but I don't care what Sandy said in that interview....lies are still being told, a cover up is still in progress....

Even if he had a tattoo w/ her initials that means nothing when it comes to the fact that little Erica was never sent with an Irene goodman and they still FAILED little Erica.

He needs to come clean.

Again, what folks seem to be missing is that the Parsons are not saying that they sent Erica off with the actual grandmother, but someone claiming to be the grandmother and identifying herself as Nan. They were duped.

they still failed her and they are still CRIMINALS because they were cashing checks they should not have been receiving. they are still at fault for her disappearance. only them.

and that still requires one to believe the words they speak. we only have their word, which has proven to be unreliable.

so there are no facts that little Erica ever went off with ANYONE much less some made up identity of nan.

exactly. sorry but I don't care what Sandy said in that interview....lies are still being told, a cover up is still in progress....

Even if he had a tattoo w/ her initials that means nothing when it comes to the fact that little Erica was never sent with an Irene goodman and they still FAILED little Erica.

He needs to come clean.

I hate to say this because it sounds pretty bad and insensitive, but often people, including me, get tattoos to memorialize their family members who have passed on.

Two more for JWP....

Communicating Threats
Offense Date: 05/24/2009
Dismissal Without Leave by DA
(2nd Ave / New London)

Unspecified Charges
Filed: 02/19/2013
(Miller Chapel)

I hate to say this because it sounds pretty bad and insensitive, but often people, including me, get tattoos to memorialize their family members who have passed on.

Yes, but he has the other kids initials tattooed also. I was thinking maybe he got her initials in the past week or so. Kind of weird that he said her initials were right in the middle, at least I think I remember him saying that. My daughter just got a couple tats and within a week you can't tell how old they are.

For someone who worked a lot with dogs, you seem to have forgotten that dogs do not eat large bones, maybe not even small bones, though you have to be careful that a dog doesn't choke on a chicken bone. Dogs do bury bones, but then that would be no different than a human burying the bones ... and both dogs and humans could scatter the bone-burying locations. Even isolated buried bones would be evidence.

Some dog breeders have the bone grinders, to make the dog food out of the bones. Do the Parsonses have such a machine, anybody knows?

But I have one question: would a dog eat human flesh? If so, would it make that dog more likely to attack a human and eat it? I do know that you have to be careful what you train an animal to eat. It could come back to bite you in the butt.

Sure, a dog would eat human flesh. And if the animal didn't eat it ummm... straight from the human, but, for instance ground and mixed with other kind of meat, it wouldn't even start to associate people with the snack.

Again, what folks seem to be missing is that the Parsons are not saying that they sent Erica off with the actual grandmother, but someone claiming to be the grandmother and identifying herself as Nan. They were duped.

The only way I'd be willing to believe this is if they admitted they were paid money for this to happen!

Yes, but he has the other kids initials tattooed also. I was thinking maybe he got her initials in the past week or so. Kind of weird that he said her initials were right in the middle, at least I think I remember him saying that. My daughter just got a couple tats and within a week you can't tell how old they are.

Yeah it sounds like something they would do just to make themselves look good. haha. And why is she in the middle?

Wonder if LE checked bank records ... ALL bank records of these two... I bet theere was a big deposit made somewhere in 2011... They are money hungry shown by the fact they are collecting a check when Erica no longer rersides with them... Who does that? Send their child to someone else and no support them?? They are lying!!

If not, then they killed Erica ..IMO.

How can anyone say the adoptive parents are not responsible for Erica's being missing? According to their story they gave Erica to someone else and washed their hands of her.

Reading, still a couple pages behind.

I don't think anyone is saying they aren't "responsible" for Erica, just that it is in the realm of possibilities that they aren't responsible for her "death".

But would she be the middle? I haven't really paid much attention to the ages of the other kids.

There were 3 older and 2 younger siblings. She was #4, but not really, because IMO CP did not include her as one of her children.:facepalm:

Okay.... Does this help? I summarized them but have screen shots...

Assault on a Child Under 12
Offense Date: 02/04/2010
Guilty
(N. Chapel Street)

Unspecified Charges
Filed: 07/29/2011
(Sutton Road)

Unspecified Charges
Filed: 08/17/2011
(Miller Chapel)

So, who can tell us more about the charges filed on August 17, 2011? Were those the charges for assaulting the mother, a child under 12 and animal cruelty? What happened to those charges?

If he was acting in that sort of way in August of '11, I think it is relevant that Erica left the residence around that same period of time.

There were 3 older and 2 younger siblings. She was #4, but not really, because IMO CP did not include her as one of her children.:facepalm:

So she would be somewhere in the middle but not directly in the middle.

The problem I have with James being directly involved in Erica's disappearance is that he's the one who ratted them out for losing her and cashing her checks.

Possible story buster: I don't remember dates BUT, within, I think, the last two years, that McDonald's was knocked completely down and rebuilt. Shoot. Anyone from the area remember the timeframe of when McDs was closed ????

So, who can tell us more about the charges filed on August 17, 2011? Were those the charges for assaulting the mother, a child under 12 and animal cruelty? What happened to those charges?

If he was acting in that sort of way in August of '11, I think it is relevant that Erica left the residence around that same period of time.

http://www.salisburypost.com/articl...-why-parents-didn-x2019-t-report-girl-missing

"In August 2011 the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office went out to the Miller Chapel Road home where they say James Parsons assaulted his mother, brother and sister and choked his sister’s dog. It’s not clear if Erica was the sister involved in this incident. Records do not indicate James Parsons was convicted of those charges."

ACR

He may have acted the way he did because his mother was crazy. I'm sorry but I don't think I would like her very much. Not to mention children are a product of their environment. I can only imagine what type of situations this woman put her kids through. He may have even acted that way because he didn't like the way Erica was being treated. If my mom was beating a poor innocent child even if it wasn't me and I had to watch that all the time I don't think I'd like my mother very much either and who knows what kinda crap would rub off on you. For all we know that might be the reason they were fighting. Erica may have already been missing at this point. You might say well she wouldn't have called the police if that were the case, but it being who she is, a person who thinks they are above the law, she would have called the police if Erica was lying in the backyard bleeding to death...imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member