NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone else can make sense of how Nan lived about 15 minutes away from the Biltmore House and yet meeting in Mooresville was to save her about two hours driving time. From Biltmore to Miller Chapel Rd. is a 3 hour trip.

I hate to say it, but there ain't a whole lot about any of this story that makes any sense. Maybe because it's not true and if any of it is it shows just how off these people are. And as for the bio mom wanting the child, how are we to know she wasn't the one who first contacted CP asking for her daughter back, if so then that might explain why there was only one meeting and it could also explain why shortly thereafter Erica came up missing not long after the first and only visit that was allowed between Erica and her biomom. Just from looking at CP's past when it comes to money, we can clearly see that it is very important to her. Maybe that's when CP decided it was time to get rid of her so she could keep the checks rolling in, otherwise she would lose that money.

... my Dad use to rabbit hunt and had a pack of beagles. NEVER did their lots smell, even in the hot summers! I know, I had to clean them!

WARNING GRAPHIC THOUGH!!!!!!!

Could Erica have been fed to the dogs? Thus no way of recovering any evidence??

For someone who worked a lot with dogs, you seem to have forgotten that dogs do not eat large bones, maybe not even small bones, though you have to be careful that a dog doesn't choke on a chicken bone. Dogs do bury bones, but then that would be no different than a human burying the bones ... and both dogs and humans could scatter the bone-burying locations. Even isolated buried bones would be evidence.

Though this is a macabre thought, all possibilities need to be considered, and this is certainly one of them.

But I have one question: would a dog eat human flesh? If so, would it make that dog more likely to attack a human and eat it? I do know that you have to be careful what you train an animal to eat. It could come back to bite you in the butt.

And the more I think about all of this, the more I think this woman is a psychopath and her husband is a huge push over that allows her to control him. That man breaking down on Dr. Phil shows me that he feels some type of remorse or guilt and I hope t hat he will soon break and tell what he knows.

Thoughts:

Erica may not have had a learning disability - the parents may have deliberately kept her uneducated so they can pretend she has special needs and get more money. ...

I thought of this, too.

Also, abused children are sometimes kept "sheltered" so that they don't learn how most people think and act. That way, they will seem to be stupid, because most of their behaviors will come from not knowing how to talk and how to act, and from hanging back while trying to figure out what the heck is going on. If nighttime sexual abuse is involved, it disrupts their sleep and creates all of the memory problems and half-asleep stupors that make them look really bad (not to mention the memory suppressions that blank out their minds). Abuse has severe repercussions throughout the victim's mind and body, even being responsible for dwarfism (lack of good sleep, lack of growth hormone, lack of normal sexual development).

I also wondered if Erica had a hypothyroid condition that kept her small. Low thyroid function can cause brain fog, and severe thyroid deficiency is associated with cretinism in babies. But sometimes the "cretinism" and failure to thrive can be reversed at least to some extent with proper thyroid hormone treatment.

But, would human traffickers want an abused, starving child? That's my only hang up on CP selling Erica. If Erica had been healthy, then I would say, good possibility. Those computers have got to hold some type of information, and I pray whoever is going through them does a better job than the one that went through Casey Anthony's computer!!!

Human traffickers definitely want abused children. Healthy children wouldn't make very good slaves.

As for being underfed and scrawny, that can be fixed with the right food. Medical conditions caused by undernutrition might be the more difficult and costly problem to correct, if that's what you were thinking.

From the pictures we've seen of Erica she does not really appear to be skinny.

For someone who worked a lot with dogs, you seem to have forgotten that dogs do not eat large bones, maybe not even small bones, though you have to be careful that a dog doesn't choke on a chicken bone. Dogs do bury bones, but then that would be no different than a human burying the bones ... and both dogs and humans could scatter the bone-burying locations. Even isolated buried bones would be evidence.

Though this is a macabre thought, all possibilities need to be considered, and this is certainly one of them.

But I have one question: would a dog eat human flesh? If so, would it make that dog more likely to attack a human and eat it? I do know that you have to be careful what you train an animal to eat. It could come back to bite you in the butt.

Don't know if a dog would eat human flesh without being in a starving situation. I've read news articles about dogs eating humans, and I know of one instance where a man's own dogs started eating him, but he was deceased, no one knew it, and the dogs were hungry.

I do know that dogs can and do eat chicken bones! As long as they are RAW and not cooked, then most dogs don't have a problem. Research BARF diet for dogs. I know my dogs eat raw chicken, turkey, beef, and pork, bones and all. Mine also love large beef bones, and while it may take a week to fully chew them, they will, only after eating the marrow first. None of my dogs bite. They also don't kill the living chickens, turkeys, etc on the farm. Though they will kill a wild animal. So I dunno!

:moo:

... Who moves when they are innocent?

That's a very short-sighted question. Moving doesn't prove guilt. But moving might mean (1) they're spending all of what little money they have on legal expenses, and/or (2) while bills have a nasty habit of coming due every month, their time has been pre-empted by all the hoopla.

Most people (even ones with neat, clean houses) live from hand to mouth, or from paycheck to paycheck, or not much better than that. The Parsons are not wealthy people. I don't know if the ownership of their house was verified, but if they were paying rent to Sandy's father, maybe they wanted to make sure that they didn't allow their own financial distress to start a devastating family domino effect by putting the father's mortgage in jeopardy (and from there, the father's other properties).

Yes, it occurred to me that a part of this scenario might be someone or some people (family or not) that was/were looking to play "musical chairs" with the real estate, letting the chips fall where they may. I've seen that kind of real estate chain reaction at first hand. If somebody is desperate (or greedily eager) to make a real estate commission, they will go after a house (condo, apartment) where they think they can create movement. This particular house had the makings of an easy fall.

...By the way, does anyone know why journalists keep spelling their name "Parsonses" when referring to the family?

Easy: Their last name is "Parsons" with an "s," not "Parson." The regular plural ending of a word ending in "s" is "-es." Smith, Smiths. Brown, Browns. Adams, Adamses. Roberts, Robertses. Parsons, Parsonses.

The timeframe starts around November 2011. Mom talks with EP's grandma on a cell phone. I've never owned a TRAC phone or cellphone with minutes. I've seen them though. They look exactly like a regular cellphone. It's not like they are made of paper. I'm familiar of the popularity of these phones with drug dealers, since the phone is relatively inexpensive, thus disposible. What about if the phone is not used for drug dealing. What about those who simply wish to avoid a monthly phone contract. Are these phones just thrown away in the trash? I have all of my phones from 2004 in a drawer in the kitchen...in case I need a temp phone. Cell phones are a relatively new tech item. I guess I wonder how people get rid of phones. It's not like it's been a regular question we ask ourselves. Having that phone from 2 years ago provides the contact to Nan, since mom can not remember the phone number nor wrote it down anywhere. It's curious how sure she is on dates and timeframes on how long EP was gone or when she left (example 2 weeks? no, 3 weeks), but can not remember the phone number. She just seemed so damn sure of herself when it came to those dates, but confused about important stuff. If you get a new cell, wouldn't the majority of people in the last 2 years transfer the contacts? All of that seemed curious to me. Also, thanks to Dr. Phil, he asked the question of why they are not concerned NOW!! The answer was something about that pictures and conversations lead them to believe that EP is safe and Nan was a reliable adult. Okay, but what about now that the lafy has fallen off the face of the earth? What about reports that say she has been dead for 5 years? What about that there has been no contact with EP or Nan in a year or so? What about that after a month, no one is coming forward to confirm that EP is ok, or that they have seen her? Wouldn't any of those questions be the least bit concerning? Also, first time poster :)

1) McDonald's has cameras (I bet the fbi has been there)

2) this entire strawberry whatever stuff is just nuts and reeks or deflection

3) Casey said she was taken to the hospital: bet this is part of what did not pan out in terms of LE comment that their statements do not match fact

4) the facebook: yeah okay?

If this mysterious nan has horses within 15 min of the biltmore that is easy to find ;-) or check out.

I highly doubt any of that stuff was true but that is just where I stand right now.

BTW, did the government pay for her gastric bypass that she now has the complications for? I saw one post in thread one where she says her son pulled out her gtube.

Sounds like she has gastric dumping syndrome to me (I am ICU nurse and see this all the time)

And is it remotely possible that she started the conflict? Not out of the realm of possibility if Erica showed up at another relatives house with bruises and said her parents beat her.

:twocents:

Just a quick tidbit, since the parents are adament that Erica is fine. There are 2 certainties in our world when it comes to life and death. One is that someone is dead and two is that someone is physically alive with someone who is alive. Not getting too deep here with religion and science, just in general, what we would be certain of in a sane way. Even if their story is 100% true, Erica could be dead of anything. Any type of love and/or connection an adopted family has for their child would lead them to be somewhat worried, right? Unless they KNOW something!!

EDIT: Just to be clear about the alive part. If someone is not with me where I can see them , then there is a possibility that they are dead. The majority of the time, the assumption is positive because I am a positive person and that the person is alive. The POSSIBILITY part that someone could be dead, added to the mysterious details of the case, would have to make a parent skepticle...somewhat worried.

... the only person who could possibly be "Nan" died in 2005.

I wonder why Dr. Phil said only "13" (hmm) Irene Goodmans can be found, of whom only "7" are alive (hmm again), and that all of the living Irene Goodmans say they have nothing to do with this case.

How hard did Dr. Phil and LE work at ascertaining the credibility of these facile telephone denials?

I want to know a lot more detail about the attempts to contact these women named Irene Goodman.

If Dr. Phil was once again baiting Casey Parsons, he could have been saying these Irene Goodmans simply denied involvement to see if CP might protest that they were only saying that on the phone and no one investigated them enough. Then Dr. Phil could pounce on CP and say, "But you yourself believed somebody on the phone without investigating, and you even gave your daughter to her."

The fact that Casey didn't respond to the questionable alleged denials by all the Irenes may mean that she could see that doing so would jeopardize her own position as a "good" mother.

how can you say your kid is fine if you have not talked to them?

How did this nan get in contact with them to begin with?

I am seeing where Erica was with another relative for eight months and then the parents say hey we need to get her back to get our money so why do they not do the same with this nan person. I also noted that it was not just the one son that was on the warrant but two of them (re: filing the complaint)

I certainly hope they have searched the grounds of the last address or any known areas of these people..

I am sure they would not go far.

I also hope this other son is getting some counseling. It sounds to me like he is a victim as well in all of this. :twocents:

I wonder why Dr. Phil said only "13" (hmm) Irene Goodmans can be found, of whom only "7" are alive (hmm again), and that all of the living Irene Goodmans say they have nothing to do with this case.

How hard did Dr. Phil and LE work at ascertaining the credibility of these facile telephone denials?

I want to know a lot more detail about the attempts to contact these women named Irene Goodman.

If Dr. Phil was once again baiting Casey Parsons, he could have been saying these Irene Goodmans simply denied involvement to see if CP might protest that they were only saying that on the phone and no one investigated them enough. Then Dr. Phil could pounce on CP and say, "But you yourself believed somebody on the phone without investigating, and you even gave your daughter to her."

The fact that Casey didn't respond to the questionable alleged denials by all the Irenes may mean that she could see that doing so would jeopardize her own position as a "good" mother.
two years to concoct a story. That is my feeling at this point.

She said the FARM with HORSES is 15 min from the biltmore.

So, that is easy enough to check out. And I am sure :twocents: they did. Dr. Phil got his drama with the show but where is Erica? Dr. Phil is not the law enforcement. He is just taking the story and running with it. I will say the statements he got out of his guests were very interesting. I am sure they are comparing all these contrasting and conflicting statements and hope they are able to couple it with forensics and other witness testimony.

Deleted Facebook profiles? Who deletes profiles that are used as communication to their daughter?

Majic Jack is connected to the computer. Where is the computer?

Nan doesnt give the address. They meet at McDonalds to save Nan the long trip. To pick up CP, to save Nan that long trip again, how about driving the extra time all the way to the house to pick her up. Bonus is you get to see where Nan lives and where your daughter is staying!!

Deleted Facebook profiles? Who deletes profiles that are used as communication to their daughter?

Majic Jack is connected to the computer. Where is the computer?

Nan doesnt give the address. They meet at McDonalds to save Nan the long trip. To pick up CP, to save Nan that long trip again, how about driving the extra time all the way to the house to pick her up. Bonus is you get to see where Nan lives and where your daughter is staying!!

Exactly! No parent that gives a damn or loves their kid would do any of these things, so if you ask me, regardless if she is guilty of any other crime she is guilty in my eyes of not taking on the responsibility of caring for this child. If this were my child she would never go anywhere unless I knew exactly where she would be and how to get in touch with her and if I didn't have any of that information and all details (address and phone number) didn't check out then my child would not be staying there. Not to mention I would have to know this woman inside and out before I would allow my child to live there. It would have taken me several years to trust this "strange" woman to care for my child. I mean ghee in that case I could go to any mothers facebook profile right now and just be like hi i'm your childs long lost great great aunt can I have your child! Please!!! As I've said before what mother does any of this? One that's fabricating everything that comes out of her mouth, that's who! That's the conclusion that I come to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member