NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would seem that LE did their initial search for a deceased body ...
but not finding anything they have moved to a search for a kidnapped child.

Because if LE still believed Erica was deceased, there would be no reason to put up billboards of an age progressed child to teenager.

An Erica @15 is one that was NOT killed by her adoptive parents ... since she hasn't seen since 2011 !

I hate getting up in the middle of the night thinking about a case because then I can't get back to sleep!! :banghead:

On the Parsons suddenly up and moving....

That seems like such a drastic step. I understand they probably were going crazy with all the media attention, and then losing custody of the two younger children, but we also know the media can be a blessing to help. On the other hand, if the media suspects something isn't right then some of them go into investigation mode and start digging.

Somebody here popped the curious question as to whether LE would bug the Parsons house. If the Parsons went into paranoid mode, especially Casey, is it possible that is the reason the Parsons moved all their stuff out of the house?

Do any of you have the impression that the Parents Parsons is capable of committing suicide - IF they knew Erica was found and they realized they were caught?

Do any of you have the impression that the Parents Parsons is capable of committing suicide - IF they knew Erica was found and they realized they were caught?

i can't say i get that vibe from cp... just that she'll be screaming loud from her cell, "nan did it!"

I hope LE is looking in Erica's bio-mom. There is something hinky there, in my opinion.

When I first read your question, I was thinking there was no body in the PARSONS family to back up the adoptive mother's claims.

But upon more reflection, I now would like to add that there are 2 real people who CP claims saw her with Erica & the fake bio grandmother ... Strawberry & KG.

"Strawberry" is supposed to be an ex-girlfriend of bio dad
... one of bio mom's statements has said Strawberry is a real person who she has known & disliked.

According to CP, KP is supposed to be a half bio sister of Erica with a daughter ...
at the recent vigil, bio dad's family said KP is real but has 2 sons.

Also the adoptive mother was interviewed by a reporter & CP made this statement ...

"The pictures that we seen at the police station of Jana - Janice JACKSON,
the Strawberry lady, um - the ones they showed me wasn't her. But, then they said they found her at Carolina beach & she was the lady, they have not - actually, refused to show me her picture.
So, I could never identify that lady & don't know what they see & the woman
-
if they even went to house too & they refused to show me the picture of Kelly also. So."

I wonder why the media have not interviewed these 2 adults, Strawberry & KP ???
Either way, It would be a coup for the reporter as it goes to proove the veracity of CP's statement!

If these 2 people say they never met Nan & CP & Erica at McDonalds, then we have proof that CP is lying.

OR

If these 2 people say they DID meet at McDonalds, then that is proof that there is more going on in this story.

One thing I find very odd is that LE has not shown CP a picture of Strawberry
... because that would back up her story.

The fact that LE haven't done that, implies that LE doesn't need CP to identify
the woman, because Strawberry has admitted that she WAS there !

MOO

I was under the impression that Janice Jackson and Strawberry were one and the same person, Strawberry being Janice's nickname. One person, not two.

When I first read your question, I was thinking there was no body in the PARSONS family to back up the adoptive mother's claims.

But upon more reflection, I now would like to add that there are 2 real people who CP claims saw her with Erica & the fake bio grandmother ... Strawberry & KG.

"Strawberry" is supposed to be an ex-girlfriend of bio dad
... one of bio mom's statements has said Strawberry is a real person who she has known & disliked.

According to CP, KP is supposed to be a half bio sister of Erica with a daughter ...
at the recent vigil, bio dad's family said KP is real but has 2 sons.

Also the adoptive mother was interviewed by a reporter & CP made this statement ...

"The pictures that we seen at the police station of Jana - Janice JACKSON,
the Strawberry lady, um - the ones they showed me wasn't her. But, then they said they found her at Carolina beach & she was the lady, they have not - actually, refused to show me her picture.
So, I could never identify that lady & don't know what they see & the woman -
if they even went to house too & they refused to show me the picture of Kelly also. So."

I wonder why the media have not interviewed these 2 adults, Strawberry & KP ???
Either way, It would be a coup for the reporter as it goes to proove the veracity of CP's statement!

If these 2 people say they never met Nan & CP & Erica at McDonalds, then we have proof that CP is lying.

OR

If these 2 people say they DID meet at McDonalds, then that is proof that there is more going on in this story.

One thing I find very odd is that LE has not shown CP a picture of Strawberry
... because that would back up her story.

The fact that LE haven't done that, implies that LE doesn't need CP to identify
the woman, because Strawberry has admitted that she WAS there !

MOO

BBM
I disagree that LE not showing her a photograph of Janice/Strawberry once they located her in Carolina Beach suggests that Strawberry was at the exchange. Perhaps they know that individual was not at the alleged exchange because she was incarcerated somewhere, or because she was out of the country at the time. Or LE knows the adoptive parents are full of chit and are done playing the adoptive parents games and are focused on proving the Parsons parents killed Erica.

If Strawberry had admitted she was there, we would be seeing a very different investigation right now than what we are seeing.

MOO

I was under the impression that Janice Jackson and Strawberry were one and the same person, Strawberry being Janice's nickname. One person, not two.

2 other women were there ... I think Strawberry is about 40 & the other woman is about 19.
I wrote the other person was KP but it should have been KG (another daughter of Erica's bio dad BDG). MOO

<snip> are focused on proving the Parsons parents killed Erica. If Strawberry had admitted she was there, we would be seeing a very different investigation right now than what we are seeing. MOO

TIMELINE ... the investigation has changed.
Digging in the backyard shows LE WAS looking for a deceased 13 year old Erica.
Billboards of a 15 year old Erica indicate LE is looking for a live Erica now. MOO

2 other women were there ... I think Strawberry is about 40 & the other woman is about 19.
I wrote the other person was KP but it should have been KG (another daughter of Erica's bio dad BDG). MOO

Janice Jackson and Strawberry are one person.

Just because LE didn't find a body in the backyard does not prove there is no body to be found. If Erica and her "Nan" wanted everyone to know she was safe and having fun I'm sure with as much coverage as there has been one of them would have called LE by now. Personally, I don't believe the whole family has lied on the adoptive parents. I also believe LE over the adoptive parents.

If Erica and her "Nan" wanted everyone to know she was safe and having fun I'm sure with as much coverage as there has been one of them would have called LE by now

But "Nan" gave a fake name which means she has something to hide.
And since she took Erica under false pretenses (for who knows what reason) ...
therefore Nan will NOT be coming forward.

MOO

Okay, back up and awake again !!

And my mind is still on the Parsons suddenly up and moving....

So here's my train of thought...

The two younger children were taken from the home, and from my understanding, was because Erica is not only missing but that Casey (and a nod from Sandy) can give no logical and definitive disposition of where Erica is except for Casey to constantly mimic, "She's with Nan."

But the two younger kids were not taken away permanently, nor were they put in foster care or adopted out to others. They were put in the custody of their Grandmother (Casey's mother), so at the present time, they are safe and still with family. Matter fact, "IF" the Parsons were really getting death threats, I would think asking one of the parents to take the children until this blew over, would be the more responsible decision anyway.

So, let's just "assume" that Erica suddenly shows up out nowhere (with or without somebody named "Nan") and so now the reason the state awarded temporary custody to the Grandparents is no longer valid. So why then would the Parsons think the state would suddenly give them the children back when the house the children knew as home has been gutted and the family moved.

Why? Because, in my opinion, 1) they do not believe Erica will ever be coming back, or 2) they know they're in deeper dodo regarding fraud and/or identify thief keeping Erica's state money that could mean jail time or losing the two children completely, or 3) they know where Erica is at and it's a much more sinister of a story than even we want to know.

Finally, let's "assume" that Sandy finally saw the light and realized Casey's "She's with "Nan" story now doesn't make sense to him, and result in them splitting up. That was a pretty big truck for moving just one person, but then again, perhaps they had two sets of everything in the house. Possibly an in-law type suite area which would account for them having two sets of appliances and furniture within that house. Plus one of the neighbors mentioned that Jamie was living in that back building so I would think he had a little apartment set up, frig, stove, furniture, etc. too.

Plus that house is still in Sandy's father (and the father's wife) name so somebody still has to pay the mortgage monthly payments to the bank, or back to the father. Sandy's father was quoted in the media saying he was going to "stick by his son" but what he didn't say, was that he was going to "stick by his son and his daughter-in-law."

Last, they could have moved because of the vigil outside their house. But geeze, if they were really looking for Erica, they would embrace a vigil even if they, themselves, can't attend. If the vigils were upsetting them they would embrace the media with, "Help us find Erica." They could embrace the vigils but ask that they be held elsewhere, at a church or community building.

Just my thoughts, ACR :seeya:

Ummm we only have CASEY's word that LE didn't show her photos. HOWEVER, in one interview she said she WAS shown photos, and the photos weren't the right people. The Irene Goodman wasn't the right Irene Goodman, Janice Strawberry Jackson wasn't the right one, etc.

IMO, Casey is a liar, and thus picking and choosing what she says is true, and what isn't is what is making this case so darn difficult!

She has given three different accounts of how she met this "Nan". Each time she talks about the trip to McD's to meet with "Nan", the story gets more and more details. When questions on these lies, she adds more details in an attempt to explain them away, but it only makes things crazier!

Kinda like she as going to take a lie detector when SP did, but then couldn't because she was in pain. Oh so she can take pain meds and then take the test...and BOOM outta the state! Literally! Didn't stick around for the rest of the show!

SMH....

MOO

Nan didn't give a fake name. CP gave the fake name.

MOO

Nan didn't give a fake name. CP gave the fake name.

Just waiting now to see if charges are brought against the adoptive parents with their bunkalicious stories.

TIMELINE ... the investigation has changed.
Digging in the backyard shows LE WAS looking for a deceased 13 year old Erica.
Billboards of a 15 year old Erica indicate LE is looking for a live Erica now. MOO

They are covering all their bases, IMO.

Just waiting now to see if charges are brought against the adoptive parents with their bunkalicious stories.

LE needs proof for that.
Remember that opinions didn't matter with George ZIMMERMAN & Casey ANTHONY
... they got off for lack of proof

LE needs proof for that.
Remember that opinions didn't matter with George ZIMMERMAN & Casey ANTHONY
... they got off for lack of proof

You are correct, that's why I stated if. As we all know, the longer it takes for a crime to be reported, the harder it is to get the proof needed to prosecute those responsible. I take no glee in seeing crimes against children go unresolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06