NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm we only have CASEY's word that LE didn't show her photos. HOWEVER, in one interview she said she WAS shown photos, and the photos weren't the right people. The Irene Goodman wasn't the right Irene Goodman, Janice Strawberry Jackson wasn't the right one, etc.

IMO, Casey is a liar, and thus picking and choosing what she says is true, and what isn't is what is making this case so darn difficult!

She has given three different accounts of how she met this "Nan". Each time she talks about the trip to McD's to meet with "Nan", the story gets more and more details. When questions on these lies, she adds more details in an attempt to explain them away, but it only makes things crazier!

Kinda like she as going to take a lie detector when SP did, but then couldn't because she was in pain. Oh so she can take pain meds and then take the test...and BOOM outta the state! Literally! Didn't stick around for the rest of the show!

SMH....

Yes, in my opinion, Casey is a liar. She also has this little nac of starting to say something then stops dead in her tracks and switches to give "her" proof of what she "never" finished saying. It sort of fits in the "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullchit."

And she doesn't talk in a conversational manner but more of a "this is MY story and I'm stickin' to it." Now that LE is involved, she obviously found it very hard in those first couple days to convince them. Gee, it worked for almost two years with his and her family that doesn't like them, or the kids that had to obey her. And now since she did talk to LE, she's taking bits and pieces of information they've asked about based on HER story, and she's melted them into her evidence of HER proof that "Nan" further exists since two other people were suppose to be with "Nan" when they dropped Erica off at McDonalds.

Now she's up against a brick wall because her world has expanded and she's trying to convince that world that she's the victim, that her son hates her, her family hates her, his family hates her, and claims that even Erica hated her so much that she didn't want to come back home. So these all HER reasons why the world should believe HER and not THEM.

Diana Rugg ‏@DianaRuggOnTV 2h
Erica Parsons' biological aunt is angry her adoptive parents have moved. She will be at tonight's vigil https://twitter.com/DianaRuggOnTV/status/374295837435654144/photo/1

Diana Rugg ‏@DianaRuggOnTV 1h
The vigil for Erica Parsons is about to begin in Rowan Co, and so is the rain.
https://twitter.com/DianaRuggOnTV/status/374304786427834368/photo/1

Diana Rugg ‏@DianaRuggOnTV 1h
Carolyn Parsons, Erica's biological mom, has just arrived #cltnews

Diana Rugg ‏@DianaRuggOnTV 57m
Carolyn Parsons just said she is asking lawmakers to make a law to watch homeschools more closely #erica

Diana Rugg ‏@DianaRuggOnTV 39m
Nice crowd at vigil for #Erica Parsons tonight, roughly 75 people, despite the rain #cltnews https://twitter.com/DianaRuggOnTV/status/374311935073722368/photo/1

It sure would be a real shame if Carolyn Parsons is involved in causing Erica's disappearance. If you think the public wants to hang CP and SP now, just imagine if Carolyn is to blame after being the center of attention right now. The Internet might implode!

It sure would be a real shame if Carolyn Parsons is involved in causing Erica's disappearance. If you think the public wants to hang CP and SP now, just imagine if Carolyn is to blame after being the center of attention right now. The Internet might implode!

Very true. Honestly I don't think she's part of it, but theres no way to know this early on.

I don't think any of Erica's bio family are involved in her disappearance at all. I'm not real convinced yet that her adoptive dad is either, I may have to eat my words on that later though.

I really wish there was more new info. I don't want the interest in the case to taper off. We need something to happen here so badly. I'm going out of my mind wanting justice for this sweet girl.

Sadly at this point I do think it's just a case of justice. I don't think she's out there somewhere.

At least Carolyn showed up for the vigil. Where are the adoptive parents?

At least Carolyn showed up for the vigil. Where are the adoptive parents?
The vigil went very well tonight. There were several family members there, I was really surprised when I found out that I was holding hands with CP's sister Robin during the prayer....

I drove for over an hour with a friend of mine to attend the vigil tonight. I spoke with CarP for a while and you can see the hurt in her eyes and hear it in her voice. IMO she has nothing to do with what happened to Erica. She answered questions and talked openly with the two of us. We talked for about 15 min. before the news people tore her away for photos. I saw CP's sister, mother, daughter and son-in-law and some other close family members that I did not expect to see. ScoP was not at this vigil but CarP other daughter was there and I got to meet her. I had a photo taken with CarP and made several photos of the vigil and other people. A police officer was there during the vigil and he kept a very close eye on everyone that was around CarP, it was hard not to notice. We lit candles, held prayer and sang Amazing Grace. CP's family was right beside of me and her sister wept....

I do believe that is a strategy a defense attorney would love to use. That would probably backfire quickly. It would with me.

There are two people who were responsible for Erica and that is CP and SP. It's my opinion they are the only ones who could have "caused" Erica's disappearance since they haven't cared about it till caught. They have said nothing for 2 yrs yet kept accepting the checks. They were responsible for her care and well-being and are accountable.

Where is Erica?

It would seem that LE did their initial search for a deceased body ...
but not finding anything they have moved to a search for a kidnapped child.

Because if LE still believed Erica was deceased, there would be no reason to put up billboards of an age progressed child to teenager.

An Erica @15 is one that was NOT killed by her adoptive parents ... since she hasn't seen since 2011 !

I think at this point LE is simply covering all the possibilities. Therefore an age progression AND searching the yard (because that's where son says she is buried) etc

She answered questions and talked openly with the two of us. We talked for about 15 min.

I can understand if this didn't happen, but just want to check, in case ...
Did CarP happen to confirm or deny whether she put someone on the internet in touch with CP
which MAY have started this whole thing ??? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member