NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad case. I can't understand how anyone could let a child go with someone they haven't spent a lot of time with :(

*thought I had found information but it was from 2010 not 2011 so it probably isn't of importance :/

Makes me wonder if the neighbors watched all those tapes? Wonder what took so long to turn it in?

I don't think the neighbors just turned them over. The way I read the article, LE has already reviewed the tapes and they kept four of them.

I'm kind of hoping they just recently snapped to that they had the time period in question on tape and turned them in. Otherwise if they've had these tapes for a while we know there probably isn't enough on them for an arrest. Not to mention the probable cause on the warrents didn't mention them.

I just looked at Google Street View. There were a lot of trees on the front of the neighbor's property on the day that Google came through there. So, if those trees were still on the front of the neighbor's property during the important months after the Parsonses moved in and before Erica's brother claims she disappeared, I don't know how good the camera view was. We can hope it got something.

I am wondering about something and I'm not sure if this is correct or where I got this from. Does anyone remember that CP and SP were heading for a divorce or a separation? It was mentioned (if mentioned at all) early on in the case. I was just thinking maybe that is why CP moved and SP came back to the house? Just following up with those plans?

Thanks to anyone who can help me with this.

I don't recall anything about a divorce or separation, but there were previous domestic abuse charges against SP towards CP

Investigators have probably been going through the recordings for many days and they just released this little bit of info to the media.

The report on WCNC also stated that the camera is pointed at the front door and driveway of the Parsons' home.

I would love to know what is on those 4 tapes that law enforcement kept!

I hope they are checking if all the children that are biologically theirs are really bio kids and not other people's scammed babys :/ when did she have the tubes tied? She gave birth in 2001 to the baby that wasnt hers then must have had it done before 2003?

The report on WCNC also stated that the camera is pointed at the front door and driveway of the Parsons' home.

I would love to know what is on those 4 tapes that law enforcement kept!

wonder why they were taping the front door and driveway of their neighbors. Was it because of fighting and police being called? Were things being stolen? I have had wild neighbors but I have never recorded their yard. Mine yes but theirs no.

I hope they are checking if all the children that are biologically theirs are really bio kids and not other people's scammed babys :/ when did she have the tubes tied? She gave birth in 2001 to the baby that wasnt hers then must have had it done before 2003?

Here is the time line for CP pregnancies. I was confused about her giving birth while her tubes were tied,
but then read that even though the tubes are not working, the uterus is still available for carrying a fetus.

1991/05/08 SWP, Jr. born in NC,Concord
c1993 JP born
c1995 BP born in NC,Cabarrus-Co,Kannapolis

1995/11/15 CP tubal ligation

1998/02/24 Erica PARSONS born (adopted out)
2002/late surrogate son born through in-vitro fertilization

2003/03/01 CP tubal reversal in Mexico

2004/08/20 @4:02am SMP born
2005/08 CP miscarriage lost baby
c2006/06/10 due date for TP birth

wonder why they were taping the front door and driveway of their neighbors. Was it because of fighting and police being called? Were things being stolen? I have had wild neighbors but I have never recorded their yard. Mine yes but theirs no.

I'm wondering the same thing. At the same time thinking...ok.... hope no one recorded me peeing outside! EEEKKKS!! :floorlaugh:

I think perhaps that camera just points towards their own driveway and happens to pick up the Parsonses front door.

In the Alanna Gallagher case, it turned out multiple neighbors within a few HOUSES of her had surveillance cameras trained on the street in front of the respective house.

I think it's just becoming more common as this technology gets uber cheap. If I lived in a single-family home I would absolutely have it.

(Meaning: I don't think it's a slam-dunk that neighbors specifically bought it due to the Parsons, although it's certainly possible.)

Investigators now have surveillance video that might provide a clue as to what happened to missing teen Erica Parsons.

The video is from surveillance cameras mounted around a home across the street from where Erica was last known to have been living with her adoptive parents.

NBC Charlotte has learned that investigators have reviewed the video from the cameras, some of which dates back two years to the time when Erica was last seen at the house.
http://www.wcnc.com/mobile-content/...nce-video-in-missing-teen-case-222276311.html

this is great news that they have video of the driveway dating back to when she allegedly was last at the house!!!!!

Here's another article and video from yesterday. I didn't see it posted before. The video is quite different then what is written in the article.

They have already cut the number of billboards down from 8 to 4 and will review the need again at the end of the week. I wonder if that means that the FBI suspects she is no longer alive.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/searching-...ca-Parsons-enters-second-month-222253991.html

I think perhaps that camera just points towards their own driveway and happens to pick up the Parsonses front door.

That's what I'm guessing, too. A friend of mine had her house robbed about two months ago (by her "best friend" and brother, if it wasn't already bad enough :facepalm:) and her next door neighbor's surveillance camera was pointed towards their own driveway, but also had a clear shot of my friend's front door/porch/partial driveway. They got arrested, thankfully. :D

SO disappointing!!

Purely speculation but the tapes yielding no evidence makes me wonder if she was not on any of the tapes. So was she ever in that house? JP claims she went missing from that home, right?

UGH! I'm shocked the tapes gave no clues at all.

So Sad! It seems that the neighbors, the sun nor the camera saw Erica on that property!:facepalm:

Here's another article and video from yesterday. I didn't see it posted before. The video is quite different then what is written in the article.

They have already cut the number of billboards down from 8 to 4 and will review the need again at the end of the week. I wonder if that means that the FBI suspects she is no longer alive.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/searching-...ca-Parsons-enters-second-month-222253991.html

What's odd is that the link I just posted about LE finding no leads in the tapes says "More billboards featuring Erica are going up soon. Adams Outdoor Advertising is putting up four more signs to help in the effort the 15-year-old." I find these stories contradicting. I'm wondering too what LE/FBI is thinking right now on this case, especially since we've entered the 2nd month with no clue of Erica's whereabouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon