NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this whole tangled family is sketchy as heck, but at least Carolyn can remember to say she loves Erica. CP, for all her creative storytelling, cannot choke those words out, can she?

She loved the money!!! moo:facepalm:

NCMC1220601c1.jpg
NCMC1220601e1.jpg

Erica Lynn Parsons

Endangered Missing from Salisbury, North Carolina since November 19, 2011

Age: 13 -- Height: 4'5" -- Weight: 85 lbs -- Hair Color: Brown -- Eye Color: Brown

Erica was last seen in Salisbury, North Carolina on November 19, 2011. She was reported missing by her adoptive brother on July 30, 2013 after their parents forced him to leave the house. He said he was always told Erica was staying with relatives. They state that she was visiting her mother in February 2012 and called them to say she was not coming back. They continued to collect support checks for her, however.

The adoptive parents, Sandy and Casey Parsons, have been uncooperative with the investigation and have hired an attorney. They say her brother reported her missing out of spite for them making him leave the home. The entire family has domestic violence issues.

Erica's case is being investigated as a criminal matter.

NCMEC

NamUs

Charley Project

I was just going to ask that same question.

So how does one find a couple looking for a surrogate, or visa versa, a potential surrogate looking for a couple?

The most common way was to advertise on www.surromomsonline.com . . . they also have extensive message boards there. Many agencies and clinics would also manage their own application and matching processes, but there never has been any sort of 'registry'.

At the time she and I would have both been surrogates (I had one in 9/01 and twins in 5/03), there were also multiple spin-off discussion boards that were very much 'conflict driven' and almost a no-holds-barred rule book. Because surrogates at the time were a close-knit community, we all talked. And 'scammers' we often outed and vilified. I could be entirely wrong, but this case sounds vaguely familiar.

I also wouldn't be surprised to find out that all the various reports (911 calls, etc.) where they claimed the brother was acting out that he may have been frustrated and agitated himself with not getting answers from his parents on what happened to Erica.

If the son Jamie truly believed that Sandy and Casey killed Erica and buried her in the back yard, then, he himself, could have been living in fear, paranoia, and suspicion of his own parents. And especially as time went on when Erica's bedroom was no longer her bedroom.

Because even "IF" Erica went off to live with biological relatives doesn't mean that she and/or her other siblings (whether they were related or not) that she grew up with should have been isolated from each other. And Jamie was 18 at the time Erica disappeared so he may have been pressing his parents for a phone number and address to visit her. And that constant, "we don't have a phone number or address where Erica is" probably did nothing more than build his own suspicions that Erica was probably dead.

Has anyone on here tracked James's latest round of criminal charges and compared it to Erica's disappearance? As I recall, he was charged with assaulting his mom, a younger sibling and two counts of animal cruelty in mid to late 2011, around the time Erica was on her way out. Does anyone have a way of verifying this?

If he was going crazy in this house before she left, then maybe she was moved because she was afraid of him.

Has anyone on here tracked James's latest round of criminal charges and compared it to Erica's disappearance? As I recall, he was charged with assaulting his mom, a younger sibling and two counts of animal cruelty in mid to late 2011, around the time Erica was on her way out. Does anyone have a way of verifying this?

If he was going crazy in this house before she left, then maybe she was moved because she was afraid of him.

Would be reasonable, except the person she was supposed to have moved in with has been dead since 2005, and all the people CP claims were involved deny involvement, and all the details CP provides sound like the stuff a particularly imaginative adolescent would make up, hurriedly, after having been caught in a bunch of lies.

James sounds like no prize either, but it sounds like Casey is the one who couldn't stand Erica, by her own words.

I find it interesting that neither CP, nor SP have pleaded for EP to come home because they miss her and love her. CP has stated in her interviews and on Dr Phil that EP has little bro/sister and that EP should miss them and want to see them.... But neither of them ever plead to see EP or indicate that EP should want to see the adopted 'parents'. They KNOW deep down that Erica (if she was sold, and IS in fact still alive) doesn't want to have anything to do with them and they know WHY that is.

Question: Doesn't the older daughter Brooke still live in the house? Why wasn't she removed along with the younger kids? And why isn't SHE talking? She lived there and should also know what happened to EP jmo

Question: Doesn't the older daughter Brooke still live in the house? Why wasn't she removed along with the younger kids? And why isn't SHE talking? She lived there and should also know what happened to EP jmo

in florida, if a kid is 17, they wont force him/her to move or attend visitation, etc. so, im gonna go out on a limb here and assume shes 17+ ... moooooo

eta, no link, just personal experience. my oldest refused to visit his father and they just let it go... he was clear about how he felt...

eta again: weknow she talked to investigators, says she didn't go to drop Erica off...

Electronic billboards to aid in finding Erica Parsons
August 25, 2013

The Erica Parsons billboards can be found at the following locations:
•I-85 at Mcadenville (Gaston County)-both north and south side of the billboard,
•I-77 at Carowinds Blvd, both north and south sides of the billboard
•I-77 s/o exit 28 Lake Norman, both north faces
•I-85 north of Billy Graham – south face
•I-485 at Nations Ford east of I-77 – west face

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Electronic...ing-missing-teen-Erica-Parsons-220970431.html

[video at link]

Unfortunately I feel like Erica has been deceased for a long time. JMO. Someone needs to crack and spill the beans.

Would be reasonable, except the person she was supposed to have moved in with has been dead since 2005, and all the people CP claims were involved deny involvement, and all the details CP provides sound like the stuff a particularly imaginative adolescent would make up, hurriedly, after having been caught in a bunch of lies.

James sounds like no prize either, but it sounds like Casey is the one who couldn't stand Erica, by her own words.

Agreed, the Nan story is not true. But, their story is that they are relaying what they were told. Has Billy Goodman denied any involvement yet?

Also, I don't think I've seen where CP said she couldn't stand Erica. That is what other family reported, family that she does not get along with.

I am skeptical about what they all say, frankly. That is why I am reserving judgment.

It's obvious to me you're a caring pet parent. I wish someone would have cared about Erica as much as we care about our fur babies (and feathered babies, too).

Well at least I wouldn't leave my birds with someone whose address and phone number I don't know!

It's so sad when people take money to care for children, elders, animals and really only care about the money. Yesterday I was talking on the phone to a friend who is disabled and is getting up there in years and doesn't move all that well. I drive a Jeep and it rides up pretty high and last time I gave her a ride she fell out. Fortunately she was not hurt that time but I don't want to take the chance of that happening again. She was mad when I declined to give her a ride again for her own safety. She said I don't care if I get hurt and I said even if you don't your family would and they can sue me. She said they don't care about me and I said even if that's true they will care about the money they might be able to get from suing. How many times have we seen people not care at all about someone when they're alive but if they die, here comes the wrongful death suit! She saw my point.

I was just going to ask that same question.

So how does one find a couple looking for a surrogate, or visa versa, a potential surrogate looking for a couple?

My friend has a contract with a surrogate agency in San Diego. She has a profile on their website that intended parents can search and see if they think she is a good fit. Not sure if there are anymore, but there used to be ads for surrogates and people seeking them in the back of Cosmo and Glamour magazines, along with ads for egg donors and stuff.

She has on black boots! remember caseys story about erica and the black boots??? moo

I'm sorry I don't recall but I've been searching for what was said...Good memory on YOU tho!

Did she mention black boots in one the 6 part interviews???

The only evidence of violence appears to be toward his mther and siblings. The most violentbeing toward his mother. . Therefore, I doubt he was psychotic and dangerou s. It appears to me that his anger was focused toward the family . What was really going on in the home? .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en