NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone commented a while back about Casey Parsons using the word fleshing her out. Meaning getting Erica to come out of hiding. I thought it was strange also because I would of used the word flushing her out. I live in Nc but the east of Raleigh. Today the pastor of my church used the word fleshing---it suprised me but I thought about him being from an area in NC closer to the mountains so maybe that phrase is used in that area.

I wish we knew all the information of the surrogacy. That is so strange, to take someone else's embryo and lie to them and try to make money from selling the baby. How cruel. It reminds me of her breeding dogs for sale, she was breeding herself for sale.

Hoping LE has found some leads in their searches of the home...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I think that I may have found her user name in a surrogacy website, but in all honesty, IF that is indeed her, I didn't find anything associated to such posts that were of interest.

I agree that what CP and SP said on Dr. Phil makes them seem like they didn't care about her at all. All they were worried about was how much they wish she would call to take heat off of them. And we all know good and well she can't call. They never once said please come home we miss and love you so much. Instead all they could say was call or do something so we can set the story straight and then "Nan" can have you. What kind of mess is that? I will say it seemed like Dr. Phil had SP about to break while CP just sat there with the same stupid look on her face the whole time. Like she could care less. And for them to keep saying she's alive with Nan. It just makes them seem so stupid. I haven't seen her in almost 2 years but I know she's alive and well. Let's just say she was with "Nan", that still doesn't mean she's well. There's a reason why you haven't seen her in 2 years and being well sure isn't one of them. Even if their story was true about Nan, any reasonable loving parent would be like somethings wrong, I have to report this whole not being able to get in touch with her thing. But they never cared one way or another. Because Nan doesn't exist and they already know where she is and I hate to say it but IMO living she isn't.

I agree that what CP and SP said on Dr. Phil makes them seem like they didn't care about her at all. All they were worried about was how much they wish she would call to take heat off of them. And we all know good and well she can't call. They never once said please come home we miss and love you so much. Instead all they could say was call or do something so we can set the story straight and then "Nan" can have you. What kind of mess is that? I will say it seemed like Dr. Phil had SP about to break while CP just sat there with the same stupid look on her face the whole time. Like she could care less. And for them to keep saying she's alive with Nan. It just makes them seem so stupid. I haven't seen her in almost 2 years but I know she's alive and well. Let's just say she was with "Nan", that still doesn't mean she's well. There's a reason why you haven't seen her in 2 years and being well sure isn't one of them. Even if their story was true about Nan, any reasonable loving parent would be like somethings wrong, I have to report this whole not being able to get in touch with her thing. But they never cared one way or another. Because Nan doesn't exist and they already know where she is and I hate to say it but IMO living she isn't.

I agree with you 100%.

Say what you want about Dr. Phil people; but he really gave these two the rope they needed to hang themselves!

The vigil for Erica was held Friday night at a neighbor's house. Today, WCNC reports,

"Sunday, Sandy Parsons threw away the candles and posters left behind."

The Parsons have "No Trespassing" signs at their home on Miller Chapel Rd. I guess their neighbors need a few "No Trespassing" signs, too, because the candles and posters that Sandy Parsons removed were not on the property where the Parsons live. They were the property of the neighbors next door who held the vigil at their house.

Hello. I am not really new here as I was on here during the Zahra Baker tragedy and the Caylee Anthony tragedy. They both kept me up at night. I mostly read; but, I did do some posting under another name then that I frankly cannot recall as I changed service providers and have had so much going on in my life like almost everyone. I had to get away from this darkness for a while; but, I was drawn back into trying to find justice again.

By the way, my signature name has to do with the name of two stars in the sky that are difficult to see. One of the words means lost or forgotten in another language.

Anyway, unfortunately, Zahra Baker and Erica Parsons both lived within 30 miles of my house. I also live within 100 miles of Asheville and one of my children works out of there in the medical profession. So, I am back here, just looking for hopeful information and hoping we will just find justice and determent toward people who think they can get away with these atrocities.

One point that I came across a couple of days ago is a site that CP had put up introducing people to her kennel and her family. On the site, she says that she has 5 children (3 boys and 2 girls). This was after her youngest son was born (6 years old) according to the date she states about her oldest son! So, she was already saying on this site that Erica was not her daughter! I wonder if the authorities have noted that?

http://www.parsonskennel.com/meet-our-family.html

Welcome Back AlcorSuhu. I'm sure there are many more of us who cannot keep our minds in these dark places for long periods of time, so, we come here intermittently to catch up or when there is something that particularly strikes close to our homes or our hearts. That's OK.

Here's a question for anyone who is knowledgeable about cadaver dogs: How long could a really good cadaver dog detect a scent? For instance, if a body were placed in a shed, then moved, how long would that scent remain detectable for a good dog? And also, if a body is buried, how deep would it have to be to not be detected. I realize that each dog is different, and environmental conditions would be a factor, but is there an estimate for that sort of thing?

Holy moly! For someone who allegedly homeschools her children.... I hope that she outsources the Language Arts portion! Her grammar, punctuation, and spelling are atrocious.

what years did they live at 2xx Trexlar loop? sorry trying to catch up, thanks

*update*...nevermind found what I was looking for:
see;
http://www.findbreeders.com/dog_breeders_Chihuahua_NC_North%20Carolina.html

and
http://seeclickfix.com/us-congressional-district-nc12/categories/noise_complaint

BBM

I remember someone saying in the first thread that they heard SP was in some kind of Meat Butcher business but that person could never provide any source IIRC. This is the first I've heard of SP's occupation with a source provided, albeit still just word of mouth.

"From what the husband mentioned when they first moved in, the wife is on disability and he works some kind of auto-mechanic type job."

Also, Dave Connor posted all of this around May 2010. I have to wonder when they moved out of this Trexler address and into the Miller Chapel Rd home. It must have been sometime between May 2010 and August 2011 as you can see from my previous post about the last time EP was seen by anyone outside of the family:

"In August 2011 the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office went out to the Miller Chapel Road home where they say James Parsons assaulted his mother, brother and sister and choked his sister’s dog. It’s not clear if Erica was the sister involved in this incident. Records do not indicate James Parsons was convicted of those charges."

ETA: Have there been any other posts I've missed with info on the last time EP was seen by anyone outside of the Parsons family or anything about SP's occupation?

The vigil for Erica was held Friday night at a neighbor's house. Today, WCNC reports,

The Parsons have "No Trespassing" signs at their home on Miller Chapel Rd. I guess their neighbors need a few "No Trespassing" signs, too, because the candles and posters that Sandy Parsons removed were not on the property where the Parsons live. They were the property of the neighbors next door who held the vigil at their house.

I have to say that this action above, in addition to CP/SP not ONCE having said they loved Erica, cared for her well being or directly asked for the public's help to get their daughter back, just further reinforces the fact that they have always had and still have ZERO feelings for EP. That further reinforces the full capability of CP/SP having committed a crime directly relating to her disappearance and their guilt in the situation. I think it's becoming glaringly obvious at this point.

i've been reading since day one, these...people...are bottom feeding scum IMO. Dont even get me started on the animal Kennels and selling. That is enough to make me wanna scream. I've seen docs and read things about animal breeders that has shocked me. I'm not saying they have done anything with animals, we dont know, I hope not.

There is a revolving set of people in the house and government payments and CPS, and fraud regarding her being a surrogate mom and lions and tiger and bears, oh my! Just a list of hot mess. Then homeschooling and the bipolar son, DR. Phil. They went on Dr. Phil for godsakes!

IMO Erica is has left this world and I can only hope these people pay dearly. IMO the woman wears the pants and everyone is in fear of her.

Sorry I'm a little shook up today. I watched ID channels deadly women last night and it was about moms that killed their kids and the recreations had me cringing and almost in tears.

There is going to be another vigil for Erica at the Rowan County Courthouse in Salisbury on Sunday September 2 at 7:00. They are getting a permit for the vigil or it would have been sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob